Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) (28303 Views)

Rats Chewed Her Toes... Is There Cause For Alarm? / Mother Of Chinese Baby Born With Spina Bifida Seeks Doctors Help / PHOTOS: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Chivivian125: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
SimonAndal: All hail the christian god! Marvellously done!
jus lucky u wrote god and not God....if not.......
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by ACM10: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
binger: It is not genetically inherited,It is a mutation.Simply a rare occurrence.

Thanks for pointing that out. I amazed that he said that polydactly is genetically inherited. I wonder if it is autosomal or sex-linked; whether it's dominant or recessive. People just dey showcase their ignorance, thinking that they are impressing someone
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
It can corrected by surgery.
God is not to blame.
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by mkmyers45(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
post.email:

What has Christian God got to do with a baby born with genetic abnormality?
It's really abysmal for some people think God made the kid deformed.
Who made it?
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by mkmyers45(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
ACM10: They say that God doesn't make a mistake; that it is nature that makes mistakes and surgeons are there to correct the mistakes of nature. I wonder who controls nature. undecided
I wonder too..
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by mkmyers45(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
Chivivian125: jus lucky u wrote god and not God....if not.......
if not what will happen? All Hail the Chrisain God

1 Like

Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
post.email:

What has Christian God got to do with a baby born with genetic abnormality?
It's really abysmal for some people think God made the kid deformed.
who made d kid deformed then? These cases of baby abnormalities are becoming more frequent.
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by ena443: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2012
hmmm... I am just wondering how the parents would be feeling right now. The doctors are saying its genetical. How genuine is their finding?
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
Oi, call me whatever you like, I got quoted. And liked. My job here's done. All hail the christian God!
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Donetyno: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Messi n roNaldo..... Ʊr dayz r numbered!
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by shoprite: 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
mkmyers45: if not what will happen? All Hail the Chrisain God

. . .and for the second time, u are lucky. u wrote chrisain and not christian . . .at first it was god and not God, so shut up already as another foolish attempt to express ur stupidity might consume u . . .a word is enough for the wise!
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by dnawah(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
Pele + maradona in d making.i beg jo make them transferam to premier league o!
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by airfinance(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
God is wonderful sha
Anyway Usain Bolt watch out.
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by ProGSM(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
Just passing. Pls continue!
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by floridam(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
U will make it and ur limbs will be corrected without error.
This I pray for you
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by amosy007: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2012
SimonAndal: All hail the christian god! Marvellously done!
stfu dem tell u say china na christian nation?
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by crackhouse(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
surely this is made in China.
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by sissa: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
Allah Akbar,Tabaraka Allah asanu li-alikina.Jajajalaluk ya Allah.
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by mkmyers45(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
shoprite:

. . .and for the second time, u are lucky. u wrote chrisain and not christian . . .at first it was god and not God, so shut up already as another foolish attempt to express ur stupidity might consume u . . .a word is enough for the wise!
You gat jokes me man..All Hail the Christain God and the minions

1 Like

Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Onyenna(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
Wow!.... I pray the surgery goes well....
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by postemail: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2012
Beretta92: who made d kid deformed then? These cases of baby abnormalities are becoming more frequent.

Jeez! So many things can cause fetal abnormality. It wasn't God. These congenital disorders are primarily structural in nature. There are so many causes of this abnormality: Enviromental factors(pollution),Genetic anomalies and infections.
Soon some w@nker will call the sign of end times. Every freaking thing in this country must have a religious explanation. Then why bother going to school.
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Soocool1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
i talk am!
Chinko product na always fake!
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Oceemo(m): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
ACM10: They say that God doesn't make mistake; that it is nature that makes mistakes and surgeons are there to correct the mistakes of nature. I wonder who controls nature. undecided
ACM10: They say that God doesn't make mistake; that it is nature that makes mistakes and surgeons are there to correct the mistakes of nature. I wonder who controls nature. undecided
watch wat u say man u ar blaspheming...
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Dawdy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
Allahu Akbar!!! Subhanallah!!!
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by ena443: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
SimonAndal: Oi, call me whatever you like, I got quoted. And liked. My job here's done. All hail the christian God!
u sound like a newbie on nl.no hard feelings though.
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by mkmyers45(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Oceemo: [color=#000099][/color] watch wat u say man u ar blaspheming...
blas what?
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by Dandy1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
stepo707: awesome

It gives me d feeling I got while watching MIB3. Chei! Abi aliens don dey invade earth for real ni?!
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by vanminister: 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
PLEASE DONT LET DOCTORS CUT THIS TOES!

SPECIAL CREATION BABY

THIS IS THE BABY TO RUN THE 100 METRES IN UNDER 9 SECONDS!
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by slimchimex(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
congenital anomaly.....the mother should check the baby well to see if there any other anomaly
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by ironben(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
Incred: End time.
There might b 77
there goes another religious fanatic... SMH
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by ironben(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
this baby could break the fastest swimming record in future... Look @ his feet....so cute #smiles#
Re: Chinese Baby Born With 16 Toes (Pics) by optimus30: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
@simon andal,u n God don b mate abi?,his knock alone will put u in ur place,u even get mouth de call our lord almight"god",i no blame u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta / African Traditional-Priest Performs Brain Surgery Without Anaesthesia! (graphic) / How Pawpaw Can Cure Stomach Ulcer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.