Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01 (2674 Views)

Have You Unlocked Etisalat Huawei E303u-1 Modem Before**pls Come In** / IOS 5/IOS 6/IOS 7 Update: Warning To All IPhone/IPad Users! / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01 by ngnetbiz: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
If anyone know if its now possible to unlock iphone 4 ios 5.1.1 with firmware baseband 04.12.01.urgent answer needed,according to previous trends,that particular brand is unlockable.

Any help will be appreciated
Re: Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
that baseband can not be unlocked with any hack. the only way for now is to check if the carrier its locked to offers official unlocking. (although its expensive) some are cheaper though like atnt is 15k.
Re: Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01 by ngnetbiz: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
tumababa: that baseband can not be unlocked with any hack. the only way for now is to check if the carrier its locked to offers official unlocking. (although its expensive) some are cheaper though like atnt is 15k.

Tumababa,thanks,i am even aware that it can't,i just taught maybe their is any update on the issue,no gevey sim unlock or sam unlock trick yet. Thanks baba. The carrier is tmobile uk. And they charge 47pounds when my friend help me contact them then. This is more reason why i hate this so call apple. Software authorization protection here and there is getting too much. I better stick with my android zenithink 10" and blackberry coz even ipad sef,to upgrade on itune is risky if one want to protect baseband.
Re: Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
Give me ur nos or mail me
Re: Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01 by chucky234(m): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2012
I have iphone4 with ios 5.1.1 with 04.12.01,the phone is already jail broken been showing "no service" for days now.
Network: Not available
Carrier: Not available
But the SIM ICCID display properly,please what could be the problem,anyone with idea should email: chuckcollinse@gmail.com
Re: Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01 by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2012
Samsung just withdrew their wireless patent license to apple, so iphone users are gonna loose the wireless priviledges.

To retrieve the wireless priviledges 4 ur iphone, go to ur CC and they will fix it for like US$80

chucky234: I have iphone4 with ios 5.1.1 with 04.12.01,the phone is already jail broken been showing "no service" for days now.
But the SIM ICCID display properly,please what could be the problem,anyone with idea should email: chuckcollinse@gmail.com
Re: Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01 by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2012
chucky234: I have iphone4 with ios 5.1.1 with 04.12.01,the phone is already jail broken been showing "no service" for days now.

u said the fone has been showing no service for days now. has it ever shown our local signal before? i.e have u ever used it to make phone call on our local networks?

i guess d phone is locked... to unlock(if its possible) u can contact me thru tumababa247@yahoo.com
Re: Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01 by chucky234(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2012
tumababa:

u said the fone has been showing no service for days now. has it ever shown our local signal before? i.e have u ever used it to make phone call on our local networks?

i guess d phone is locked... to unlock(if its possible) u can contact me thru tumababa247@yahoo.com
I was using before the update,it started showing no service after the upgrade to 5.1.1 with 04.12.01 firmware
My airtel ICCID is displaying and that means the phone is still unlocked.
Re: Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
chucky234: I was using before the update,it started showing no service after the upgrade to 5.1.1 with 04.12.01 firmware
My airtel ICCID is displaying and that means the phone is still unlocked.

bros your iphone is locked.
check what happened to u here
https://www.nairaland.com/778479/ios-5-update-warning-all
Re: Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
ngnetbiz: ,

Tumababa,thanks,i am even aware that it can't,i just taught maybe their is any update on the issue,no gevey sim unlock or sam unlock trick yet. Thanks baba. The carrier is tmobile uk. And they charge 47pounds when my friend help me contact them then. This is more reason why i hate this so call apple. Software authorization protection here and there is getting too much. I better stick with my android zenithink 10" and blackberry coz even ipad sef,to upgrade on itune is risky if one want to protect baseband.

dont mind apple jare. u fit just sell d fone to me and forget apple wahala grin grin
Re: Help'any Update On How Unlocking Iphone 4 Ios 5.1.1,modem Firmware 04.12.01 by valu123: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
ngnetbiz: If anyone know if its now possible to unlock iphone 4 ios 5.1.1 with firmware baseband 04.12.01.urgent answer needed,according to previous trends,that particular brand is unlockable.

Any help will be appreciated

If you unlock your iPhone 4 by Firmware baseband you may not unlock it permanently.So it is better unlocking it with the help of remote unlocking service.
I suggest http://www.simpleunlocking.com/apple-iphone-4/rs16wp9/ where they unlock your phone.After getting remote unlocking service you can make use of http://www.mobileunlockguide.com/apple-iphone-4 where they provide you with free unlocking instructions.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini / Download Android Apps Without Visiting Playstore / Transparent Phones To Be Released Into The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.