Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini (2670 Views)

"MTN In Moves To Change Nigerian Management Team Over N1.4trn Fine" / Nigeria Moves To Fifth In Opera Mini Mobile Browser Usage! / How Do I Transfer My Saved Pages In Opera Mini To Another Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2012
I just finished flashing my phone with belle refresh custom firmware and since den can't browse with my operamini, it kept giving me network error when trying to connect and itz very fustrating
Re: Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
Wow, i just say make i google. Thought i was the only one experiencing this. Couldn't browse starting from this morning, but my apps still work and i just installed UCweb browser which also works. Updated to the latest version of Opera mini via Ovi Store still no show. Guess it's a temporal problem between MTN, Nokia or Opera.
Re: Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2012
i 4 say cos i also downloaded ucweb, even to update no day gree me self
Re: Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
Haha, what a coincedence. but its all good now though , Opera Mini's now behaving itself

By the way no matter where i checked i couldnt get UC Browser to work with the phone's navigation button. Eg: scrolling up and down and toggling between tabs. Any ideas?
Re: Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 04, 2012
If u ar using nokia e6, itz better you download the sis package of ucweb instead of the java version. Go to wap.ucweb.com, the site will detect your phone and u'l download the compatible version. Mine works very fine
Re: Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
Thanks man just did as you said and everything's beautiful. Cheers. opera mini still misbehaving sha.
Re: Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
Mine 2, but am giving less attention to it now cos am learning to enjoy ucweb, itz faster both downloading and openening websites though some times it misbehaves with some sites and it also saves cost
Re: Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ar u still have same problem of not being able to use ur opera mini to browse?
Re: Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
I am oh. Works once in a blue moon though. I've since fully switched to UCweb which is always very fast.

Might reinstall the OperaMini just to try when i can be bothered.
Re: Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Babanhajiya(m): 7:02am On Oct 31, 2012
The problem is mostly with nokia phones but thanx to uc browser.
Re: Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
Babanhajiya: The problem is mostly with nokia phones but thanx to uc browser.
nawa ooo me don tire 4 dz tn, ucweb though is fast but it can't open some websites like dailymobile forum for symbian^3 cos ie wer I download some cool apps 4 my e6 except if there's a way to correct this. I really love operamini
Re: Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2012
you can try opera mobile the uncompressed form of opera browser for phones to see if dailymobile will open there.

Used to use it on my former phone back then when MTN was officially blocking Opera mini
Re: Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
trae_z: you can try opera mobile the uncompressed form of opera browser for phones to see if dailymobile will open there.

Used to use it on my former phone back then when MTN was officially blocking Opera mini
itz stil same tn wid opera mobile
Re: Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Felzzz: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
Pls does E6 read pdf files larger than 50mb? Thanks.
Re: Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
Felzzz: Pls does E6 read pdf files larger than 50mb? Thanks.
y not bt haven't tried it eida
Re: Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2012
am now using airtel and my operamini is now okay

1 Like

Re: Nokia E6 Users, Are U Experiencing Any Browsing Problem With Mtn In Opera Mini by Mikkyphaton: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2012
Movingcoil: i 4 say cos i also downloaded ucweb, even to update no day gree me self
mine is d same i use nokia and i cant browse with my mtn sim on opera mini. I called their customer care dey said there is nothing they can do about it and i should try upgrading my browser which i did yet d same thing. Now i feel like i ve lost millions to mtn ireally hate that network. Right now am using etisalat on the old opera and its going with the speed of light. Thank God for etisalat orelse we 4 hear am with empty N.

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Outdoors Its High-end Android Smartphone, TECNO Phantom A With Etisalat / Phatom A+ Kitkat Rom For All (cyanogenmod11) / Who Can Help Me Unlock My BB Q10 Plss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.