Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Very Low price 250GB Tablets PC's For Sale. Market value upto $8k USD - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Very Low price 250GB Tablets PC's For Sale. Market value upto $8k USD (963 Views)

How To Promote Your Business Effectively With A Very Low Budget / This Site Is For Sale! (market Platform) / Buy Cement At Very Low Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Low price 250GB Tablets PC's For Sale. Market value upto $8k USD by ryork: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
Dear All,

I have a 3 x 250GB tablets computers for sale.

The first tablet has a digital version of all the latest books required for medical school ($10,000 USD worth of books)

The second tablet has $6,000 USD of expensive Engineering related books.

The third tablet has $6,000 USD of IT related books including, the latest, database, programming, security, networking etc (note, many of these books come with a CD, I do not have the accompanying CD's).

All books are the 'main brands', latest versions, in full color, in adobe .pdf format. They are searchable, saving you time to find required info in the book, you can write notes on the digital versions of the books.

I look forward to any offers or questions on this forum or email richardofyork000@yahoo.co.uk
Rick
Re: Very Low price 250GB Tablets PC's For Sale. Market value upto $8k USD by ncpat(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
put the picture
Re: Very Low price 250GB Tablets PC's For Sale. Market value upto $8k USD by ryork: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
The tablets are the Archos Brand. Here is a link to the Archos website:

http://www.archos.com/products/gen9/archos_80g9/index.html?country=gb&lang=en

or you can read the independent GP review here:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/12/archos-80-g9-review/

1 Like

Re: Very Low price 250GB Tablets PC's For Sale. Market value upto $8k USD by ryork: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
I should also add that the adobe version of the books can be used in a 'page turning' format. So, when reading the book on the tablet you slide your finger over the tablet screen to turn over the page of the book (rather than scrolling down pages in a typical adobe .pdf document.0. Furthermore, you can simply print a copy of the book if you prefer to read in the traditional way.

(1) (Reply)

Graphite Coal Supply / DPK @ #91 A Serious Buyer Are Wanted- In Lagos Depot / I Need A Truck To Carry A 40ft Container From Apapa;anyone Got It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.