Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

This Site Is For Sale! (market Platform) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / This Site Is For Sale! (market Platform) (676 Views)

Join In D Launch Of This Site And Make Money Daily. Grab Ur Spot Now / Very Low price 250GB Tablets PC's For Sale. Market value upto $8k USD / I Earned N52,500 Last Month On This Site. Check It Out And See For Yourself !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Site Is For Sale! (market Platform) by zogo(m): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2010
Its actually a site i wanted to use as a market platform, but as it stands now i wish to sell it out. I really need cash now to meet up pressing needs now. The site is www.buyandsellonline247.com. its hosted and running. all you'll need do is to add features that u need.

Pls if u're intrested call me 07063249904
Gideon Wealth
Re: This Site Is For Sale! (market Platform) by comcentury(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2010
how much do u intend to sell it,what ure selling is the domain not the site,so how much are u selling,text me on 08035423316
Re: This Site Is For Sale! (market Platform) by comcentury(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2010
how much do u intend to sell it,what ure selling is the domain not the site,so how much are u selling,text me on 08035423316
Re: This Site Is For Sale! (market Platform) by uthamaputi: 7:13am On Dec 03, 2011
Nice website Domain name BUYANDSELLONLINE247.com ,So i need to Buy this , So i have visited the site Zippozap.com and got the Free Domain Name appraisal at there,The appraisal value for that Domain name is low ,But the search engine results and Keywords ,names are Good ,i have considered that ,i am ready to pay $20USD,Can you sell it to me at this price.?

(1) (Reply)

For Sales And Marketing Reps Only / Free Adult Website Demo Pass Valid Till 5th March. / Do You Need Plantain Or Cocoa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.