Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

A Message For The 40 Laptop Agents - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Message For The 40 Laptop Agents (458 Views)

Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) / A Message From Akin Alabi ( How Much Does Linda Ikeji Earn From Her ) / A Special Message For A Special Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message For The 40 Laptop Agents by Sirmee(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
I am sending this out to the members of the 40 laptops crew recruited by d gej administration which am sure would have increased.
It is obvious with the high level of unemployment in this country, only very few will reject this mouth watering offer presented to you by the presidency. But i feel totally disgusted so many times when you are defending the indefensible. have you ever ponder on one of this things? A good name is better than silver and gold, Selling your birthright for a little piece of morsel, encouraging and aiding bad leadership, Patriotism; does it exist in ur dictionary?
The list is endless. I know many of you ain't enjoying what you are doing but you have to do what you are being paid for.
It's not too late to say you are no longer interested, moreover you have the priviledge to tell your employer the bitter truth even though it'll cost you your life. Say it and get yourself free of this bondage.
...A word they say is enough for the wise.

I Love Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Yes Or No / Self Employment/business Opportunity!!! / Something To Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.