Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution (4858 Views)

Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide / A Call For Support Of Secession Movements In Africa: Support Biafra Republic / Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by Obiagu1(m): 3:12am On Aug 18, 2012
It is good that Nigeria and Nigerians should know their history. When you know where you came from, then you'll know where you are heading to.
Nigeria is a union like Soviet Union, a union made up of 3 countries with internationally recognised boarders, with history showing when they were officially born.
These 3 countries are Northern Nigeria, Southern Nigeria, and Lagos. See map below.

If you talk of secession, I believe, you are talking about breaking away and may be achieved through war or referendum. If you talk of dissolution, you are talking about dissolving bonds formed from a union. Biafra tried secession in 1967 but failed as her boundaries were not recognised, unlike the USSR that dissolved peacefully along her internationally recognised boundaries to various countries that made up the Soviet Union.

Many are tired of the union called Nigeria and believe their development has been hampered or stunted and wish the union dissolved. This we can achieve by presenting a legitimate case to the UN to step in and help the union dissolve. Any group that are within the boundaries of the 3 countries that made up Nigeria could, afterwards, seek secession that may be granted to them through a referendum.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/799572_Countries_in_Nigeria_1900_pngae5a5c9931b6bc3903a8e6d3854bdde5

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by Obiagu1(m): 3:48am On Aug 18, 2012
Countries
Date of Formation

Lagos

Northern Nigeria

Southern Nigeria

Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by Obiagu1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Knowledge of history will help us.

cc:
alfred5(m), bolabolakemi(f), wisdomguy4u(m), Duru1(m), BishopMagic, DFemaleBoss(f), FacelessPatriot, Promhize(m), EasternPride, PappyMason, Eastlink(m), NOBLEDANDY(m), coolzeal(m), mirabel001(f), jboy73, chosen04(f), PointB, kingdompropty, IGBOPRINCE, moderation2020, noblezone(m), BADNEAT(m), frakdon(m), NWARIWEAKU, havocypie, pillarmaria(m), melzabull(f), Eddodoh, janengozi(f), biafranqueen, FreeGlobe(f), Ngwaukwu1(m), Eziachi, warrior01, Dhugal, exxell(m), peppyluv02(f), c33b33(m), Xwayhandsom264(m), Bobbystanley(m), Lanceslot(m), obiagu1(m), ghostmist, UmuEri(m), athaboi(m), Chiwude(m), FrankAba1, biafranking, realkendy(f), ragiluhivo, CyberWolf, nwanlecha(f), ezeagu(m), kingzizzy, IPOB123london, pazienza(m), EasternLeopard, imsuboi(m),

1 Like

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by superstar1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
ok now

Biafra-ud has failed to woo the SS people, you are now using another method to coerce them

Why are you afraid to stand alone as Biafra-ud or Republic of Alaigbo?

You are not clamouring for the old northern, western and eastern region because Asaba will fall under west.

We can see through your fallacy. Try harder.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by Obiagu1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
superstar1:
ok now

Biafra-ud has failed to woo the SS people, you are now using another method to coerce them

Why are you afraid to stand alone as Biafra-ud or Republic of Alaigbo?

You are not clamouring for the old northern, western and eastern region because Asaba will fall under west.

We can see through your fallacy. Try harder.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This thread was initially made in 2012 before there was IPOB. It was based on my knowledge of events and history.
I bet you, this is what will happen eventually.

8 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by superstar1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Obiagu1:

This thread was initially made in 2012 before there was IPOB. It was based on my knowledge of events and history.
I bet you, this is what will happen eventually.

What will eventually happen is the actualisation of the northern, western and eastern regions. Guess what, Asaba will be under west.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by Obiagu1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
superstar1:

What will eventually happen is the actualisation of the northern, western and eastern regions. Guess what, Asaba will be under west.

That border is not internationally recognised if you know what I mean just like Nigerian State borders are not recognised.

5 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by superstar1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Obiagu1:

That border is not internationally recognised if you know what I mean.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Joker.

As at 1960 when the British were giving us independence, what did the map of Nigeria says -- Northern Western and Eastern regions.##that is the recognised international border.

Guess what, Asaba i in Western Region. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by Obiagu1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
superstar1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Joker.

As at 1960 when the British were giving us independence, what did the map of Nigeria says -- Northern Western and Eastern regions.##that is the recognised international border.

Guess what, Asaba i in Western Region. Deal with it.

No bros, those borders were local borders not international borders. If you reread my original post, you'll see that Biafra tried to secede from an unknown border, the Eastern Region, you mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by superstar1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Obiagu1:

No bros, those borders were local borders not international borders.

how do you mean by being local border and not international. Which map was with UN as at 1960.

Below is the official map as at 1960, we shall revert to.

Again, Asaba is in Western Region. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by Obiagu1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
superstar1:

how do you mean by being local border and not international. Which map was with UN as at 1960.

Let me help you.

Local borders include all Nigerian states borders and Nigeria Regional borders.

International borders include Nigeria border, Cameroon border, The Gambia border, Northern Nigeria border, Southern Nigeria border, Lagos border, etc.

Don't forget to thank me for the education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by superstar1(m): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Obiagu1:

Let me help you.
Local borders include all Nigerian states borders and Nigerian Regional borders.
International borders include Nigeria border, Cameroon border, Tha Gambia border, Northern Protectorate border, Southern Protectorate border, Colony and Protectorate of Lagos border, etc.

I beg to differ sir.

International boundary encompasses the border of a nation with other nations and international water body. Local borders are borders of the function units of a nation within the international border.

Therefore, Asaba was included and will be re-included in Western Region again.

5 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by Obiagu1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
superstar1:

I beg to differ sir.

International boundary encompasses the border of a nation with other nations and international water body. Local borders are borders of the function units of a nation within the international border.

Therefore, Asaba was included and will be re-included in Western Region again.

Stop spamming my thread and disappear!
You're dumb, bro.

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by superstar1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Obiagu1:

Stop spamming my thread and disappear!
You're dumb, bro.

reality is bitter for you to take, dumber.

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by pazienza(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
You will never get an Arewa-Oduanistani to agree to a dissolution, they are aware of what awaits them in a divided Nigeria.

As it stands, Nigeria with the crude oil wealth of Niger delta is struggling to keep the Jihadists at the North East at bay.

Imagine what will happen if Nigeria should lose control of the Niger delta oil wealth? Where will they get the funds to sustain the war going on in the NE?

Without those funds and weapons they guarante including funds to keep paying the military personnel, the war against Jihadists will fail and they ( Jihadists) will gain ground and take control of the entire North, and then through the help of the Islamic elements in Oduanistan and the disunity that will develop there, they ( jihadists) will take the entire odualand , and will be knocking on the doors of Biafra!

Nigeria dissolution means death to Arewa-Oduanistanis, don't expect them to accept that fact , but that's what it is, and it will be extremely naive to expect them to willingly sign for their own death by signing for dissolution of the Zoological republic.

If we want Biafra, we must take it, we mustn't be that naive to expect any help from Arewa-Oduanistans.

That's my take on the matter.

5 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by pazienza(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
To understand the point the OP is driving home, a background knowledge is needed, and the below thread provides that.

Check this thread: :https://www.nairaland.com/1019602/dont-blame-1914-amalgamation-rather

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by kingzizzy: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
How can there be dissolution with the eyes of the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani man fixed on the oil of the southern minorities? The average Yoruba and Hausa man cannot tell you the names of the more than 30 tribes in the SS but they know that oil is there and that is the only thing that matters to them. I curse Lugard for creating Nigeria

The unity of Nigeria is all about Oil

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by biafranqueen: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Great educational thread. I agree with pazienza that the North will fight for the oil. No matter how many girls you put in Biafran uniform, dress up is not the same as seeing your mate with a head blown off. If you leave them the oil, they might let us go peacefully.
As of now Biafra has not prepared for War with Britian, Nigeria and USA.

1 Like

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by melzabull(f): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
superstar1:

Below is the official map as at 1960, we shall revert to.

Again, Asaba is in Western Region. Deal with it.
The hypocrisy of your ilks is so appalling. Why are you greedy yolowbas hell bent on amassing more territory for yourselves?

OK let's agree with your logic for a moment, if indeed asaba was in the western region, why then do you mischievous people always say 1967 was an Igbo coup? (Even thou the coup plotters also included yorubas but many igbos from asaba) why didn't you claim its a Yoruba coup instead since you want to claim asaba as part of western Nigeria? Is Asaba a Yoruba land? Your attempt to claim by citing an unrecognised boundary is found to fail.

God forbid that any part of my ancestral lands (Anioma) be annexed to yorubaland.

TUFIAKWA!!!

3 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by melzabull(f): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
I agree with you guys. The last thing 'nutterners' will agree is separation in any form whether its called dissolution, secesion or whatever. As long as there's still a drop of oil in the ND region, Its like asking them to sign death warrant or commit suicide...lol

They know where a dissolution can lead to, for them to agree with this proposal....hmmm! forget it

1 Like

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by Obiagu1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:
You will never get an Arewa-Oduanistani to agree to a dissolution, they are aware of what awaits them in a divided Nigeria.

As it stands, Nigeria with the crude oil wealth of Niger delta is struggling to keep the Jihadists at the North East at bay.

Imagine what will happen if Nigeria should lose control of the Niger delta oil wealth? Where will they get the funds to sustain the war going on in the NE?

Without those funds and weapons they guarante including funds to keep paying the military personnel, the war against Jihadists will fail and they ( Jihadists) will gain ground and take control of the entire North, and then through the help of the Islamic elements in Oduanistan and the disunity that will develop there, they ( jihadists) will take the entire odualand , and will be knocking on the doors of Biafra!

Nigeria dissolution means death to Arewa-Oduanistanis, don't expect them to accept that fact , but that's what it is, and it will be extremely naive to expect them to willingly sign for their own death by signing for dissolution of the Zoological republic.

If we want Biafra, we must take it, we mustn't be that naive to expect any help from Arewa-Oduanistans.

That's my take on the matter.

I believe a stronger case could be made for dissolution rather than secession.
If a case for dissolution is made, the world would be reminded that Nigeria is a union just like the UK and not some random people trying to secede.

1 Like

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by Obiagu1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
biafranqueen:
Great educational thread. I agree with pazienza that the North will fight for the oil. No matter how many girls you put in Biafran uniform, dress up is not the same as seeing your mate with a head blown off. If you leave them the oil, they might let us go peacefully.
As of now Biafra has not prepared for War with Britian, Nigeria and USA.

War is almost not needed for a dissolution.
If you want to secede, you have to fight but if we push for dissolution, what will the North be fighting for when we are a union?
Ukraine did not fight to leave the USSR, did they?

1 Like

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by superstar1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
melzabull:
The hypocrisy of your ilks is so appalling. Why are you greedy yolowbas hell bent on amassing more territory for yourselves?

OK let's agree with your logic for a moment, if indeed asaba was in the western region, why then do you mischievous people always say 1967 was an Igbo coup? (Even thou the coup plotters also included yorubas but many igbos from asaba) why didn't you claim its a Yoruba coup instead since you want to claim asaba as part of western Nigeria? Is Asaba a Yoruba land? Your attempt to claim by citing an unrecognised boundary is found to fail.

God forbid that any part of my ancestral lands (Anioma) be annexed to yorubaland.

TUFIAKWA!!!

You are as dumb as whosoever or whatsoever gave birth to you.

Is yoruba the only ethnicity in Western Region? Are edos, itshekiris, ijaws, esan, urhobos, isokos not part of it.

How will you know, when you live for yorubas, you breathe yorubas, you see yorubas and you dream of yoruba.

How will you know, when you are a product of miracle exam centre.

Gerrout of hia, ariara market graduate.

4 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by StuntingBlack(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
[b]So far these set of degenerates called flattheads are not prepared to accept the grave mistake made by their own son Zik, whose rejection of separate nations initially spearheaded by Pa Awolowo and Sadauna is a consequence of today's very Nigeria they now, then to HELL with them all.!!

A recall back to memory lane will show that even before the discovery of oil, these same Northerners they accuse every moment had earlier voiced their discontent with been in the same country with the Christian-dominated South, and of which the same gesture was reciprocated by the Westerners. BUT ALAS, we all know how their ambitious Zik vehemently quashed these quests through the British mercenary. Knowing what fate awaits his people should he allow the North and West seceed, Zik ensured a cordial relationship with the British which ended up benefitting his Easterners but his shortsightedness failed to foresee the consequences of his politics. Sequel to the era of oil discovery in Oloibiri, we all know the rest of the Nigerian story.

Many at times, I get angry why some Nigerians can't always remind these psychos of the mistakes made by their hero. RATHER THAT BLAME THE GENESIS OF THE WHOLE CAUSE, NNAMDI AZIKWE, for failing to ensure "divided BUT successful nations" instead of a "united BUT failed nation", THEY'D RATHER SKIP THE BLAME ONTO YORUBAS IN PARTICULAR.

Igbos can go get their Biafra on these conditions if they can:

1. Rewind the world back to the colonial era when cocoa and groundnut were the major players in the world market.

2. Resurrect Nnamdi Azikwe wherever hellhole he's been stuffed and make him RENEGOTIATE A BIAFRA while Awolowo and Sadauna renegotiates their O'Dua and Arewa Federations respectively.

These 2 conditions are fair enough to keep these mad dogs shut, aren't they fellow Nigerians?[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by melzabull(f): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
superstar1:

You are as dumb as whosoever or whatsoever gave birth to you.

Is yoruba the only ethnicity in Western Region? Are edos, itshekiris, ijaws, esan, urhobos, isokos not part of it.

How will you know, when you live for yorubas, you breathe yorubas, you see yorubas and you dream of yoruba.

How will you know, when you are a product of miracle exam centre.

Gerrout of hia, ariara market graduate.
You are a daft goat? the fool that birthed you should be shot for opting for free education instead of paying a fee

Why did you skip the question on the coup? why wasnt it called a western coup but rather an igbo coup since asaba belonged to western nigeria according to you?

You should ask about tunde bakare who sees Igbo in his dream, dummy!

Funny when an oluwole certificate holder calls one a miracle center graduate.

1 Like

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by superstar1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
melzabull:
You are a daft goat? the fool that birthed you should be shot for opting for free education instead of paying a fee

Why did you skip the question on the coup? why wasnt it called a western coup but rather an igbo coup since asaba belonged to western nigeria according to you?

You should ask about tunde bakare who sees Igbo in his dream, dummy!

Funny when an oluwole certificate holder calls one a miracle center graduate.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This m0ron is replying in a typical bull style that she is. Sokoto Gudali is better for you than your melzabull.

Igbos are in Benue and Kogi, does that change who they are? Asaba was in Western Nigeria, does that change the fact that people from Asaba are y1bos or whatever they are? Warri was in the Western Region, likewise Benin. Does that make them yorubas?

You are a certified Ariara market graduate indeed and your brain seems porous than I expected.

Alas, she will be shouting she had the highest mark in Jamb, no thanks to the millions of miracle centres that dots their pathetic island, just like the baby factory.

How am I sure you are not even working in the baby factory or even a product of the factory.

Omo lasan ekeji aja.

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by melzabull(f): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
superstar1:

This m0ron is replying in a typical bull style that she is. Sokoto Gudali is better for you than your melzabull.

Igbos are in Benue and Kogi, does that change who they are? Asaba was in Western Nigeria, does that change the fact that people from Asaba are y1bos or whatever they are? Warri was in the Western Region, likewise Benin. Does that make them yorubas?

You are a certified Ariara market graduate indeed and your brain seems porous than I expected.

Alas, she will be shouting she had the highest mark in Jamb, no thanks to the millions of miracle centres that dots their pathetic island, just like the baby factory.

How am I sure you are not even working in the baby factory or even a product of the factory.

Omo lasan ekeji aja.
suckerstar, you truly suck. The point is those boundaries aren't the recognised boundaries, kapish? you really need things to be spelt out for you in black and white, how daft? obviously your brain needs a reboot button smh

You keep shouting miracle center like a lunatic. Please come out openly and tell us you are angry and envious of Igbo students from anambra and IMO winning various national school competitions and representing Nigeria overseas which your oluwole school certificate leavers can't do, slowpoke tongue

Please go back to your apprentice shop in soka forest Institute . cheesy

How am i even sure you haven't impregnated your kid sister this morning, inbreeding is a norm in yolowbaland

ozu nwuru anwu cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by superstar1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
melzabull:
suckerstar, you truly suck. The point is those boundaries aren't the recognised boundaries, kapish? you really need things to be spelt out for you in black and white, how daft? smh

You keep shouting miracle center like a lunatic. Please come out openly and tell us you are angry and envious of Igbo students from anambra and IMO winning various national school competitions and representing Nigeria overseas which your oluwole school certificate leavers can't do, slowpoke tongue

Please go back to your apprentice shop in soka forest Institute . cheesy

How am i even sure you haven't impregnated your kid sister this morning, inbreeding is a norm in yolowbaland

ozu nwuru anwu cheesygrin

SokotoGudaliBull, you need to try harder than this lame attempt.

When will the coffin of you father be removed from Okija Shrine.

I heard your brother is the great kidnapper osiskankwu, while your immediate sister is a daughter of jezebel that stands for pick ups in skimpy dresses at night.

How is your second brother that was decapitated in Indonesia for drug trafficking and condolences to you for your other brother that wa shot dead during his armed robbery operation.

From primary school to masters, no y1bo born dead or alive was ever able to score higher marks than me in school and it can never happen. Copy that.

See the ariara market student telling someone to go back to apprenticeship. Do you think it is every body that used the word "master master" very day like you.

Who God has blessed, no man can curse.

Cursed is the day you were born and named.

Ode oshi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by melzabull(f): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
superstar1:

[s] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

SokotoGudaliBull, you need to try harder than this lame attempt.

When will the coffin of you father be removed from Okija Shrine.

I heard your brother is the great kidnapper osiskankwu, while your immediate sister is a daughter of jezebel that stands for pick ups in skimpy dresses at night.

How is your second brother that was decapitated in Indonesia for drug trafficking and condolences to you for your other brother that wa shot dead during his armed robbery operation.

From primary school to masters, no y1bo born dead or alive was ever able to score higher marks than me in school and it can never happen. Copy that.

See the ariara market student telling someone to go back to apprenticeship. Do you think it is every body that used the word "master master" very day like you.

Who God has blessed, no man can curse.

Cursed is the day you were born and named.

Ode Yos[/s].
suckerstar stop convulsing okay? cheesy your comments depicts a deranged individual, I wanted to give you a detailed response but when I saw you hallucinatory 'score higher marks' I changed mind, cos obvious I was talking to a highly deranged, deluded, dead meat, delay dreamer who revels in wallowing in self delusion and self deceit

GTFOH Nkita ara grin

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by pazienza(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
[b] Paul Anber's essay "Modernization and Political Disintegration: Nigeria and the Ibos" published in the journal of Modern African Studies vol. 5, No 2 (Sep, 1967) 163-179. See pp 171-172 for excerpt:
" '' A system of Universal primary education was introduced in Eastern Nigeria in 1953, though the mission schools had already prospered in the Region long before then. Despite the fact that there was a requirement for limited contributory fees, education continued to be very much in demand. Even at the time when universal primary education was first introduced, the percentage of the population over seven years of age who were literate was higher in the East than in any other Region: East, 10.6 per cent; West 9.5 percent; North, 0.9 percent. Since 1959, the East has had more teachers and pupils than any other area of the country, with the heaviest emphasis on primary education. Figures for elementary and secondary education indicate that the approximate ratio of teachers to population in 1963 was 1 to every 1,500 in the East, 1 to every 2,500 in th West, and 1 for every 10,000 in the north. Other statistical data reveal how rapidly the standard of living rose among Ibos. The East had the most extensive hospital facilities in the country by 1965, the largest regional production of electricity in the country by 1954, and the greatest number of vehicle registrations by 1963. The economic orientation of the Ibos was also reflected through membership of credit associations:in 1963 the East had 68,220 individual members, the west 5,776, and the north a mere 2,407." ''... His source was the Annual Abstract of
Statistics ( Federal Office of Statistics, Lagos, 1965) [/b]

There was never a time either Arewa-Oduanistanis groundnut or Cocoa was enough to place them ahead of Biafrans in any human development index, even when the East relied on just palm oil and Coal for foreign exchange.

Arewa-Oduanistanis have always been behind Biafrans, so enough of the propaganda of groundnut and Cocoa ish.

2 Likes

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by superstar1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
melzabull:
suckerstar stop convulsing okay? cheesy your comments depicts a deranged individual, I wanted to give you a detailed response but when I saw you hallucinatory 'score higher marks' I changed mind, cos obvious I was talking to a highly deranged, deluded, dead meat, delay dreamer who revels in wallowing in self delusion and self deceit

GTFOH Nkita ara grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your cerebral palsy is definitely beyond redemption, SokotoGudaliBull

I repeat, cursed is the day you were born and named.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Talk Of Secession Should Stop And Be Replaced With Talk Of Dissolution by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
@OP even the Southern Nigeria is a British creation. Before the British arrangement of Southern Nigeria in 1900, there was Oil Rivers Protectorate that comprises the present day Rivers state, Bayelsa state and Delta state. It was established in 1884.

After that came Niger Coast Protectorate that comprises of present day Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Cross river states. It was established in 1893 by the British.

Before all these arrangement every ethnic nations were autonomous. Hence, a division of Nigeria will follow similar pattern or collabo(as in the case of present day SS states).

Even the so-called Southern Province of 1900 include some South-West states except Lagos. Eastern Region and Western Region were carved from the Southern Preovince in 1939.

All these were British arrangement.

Thanks

Cc Superstar1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015 – Dokubo-Asari / See What Soldiers Did To The IPOB Boys They Captured VIDEO PICTURES / American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.