Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

First Bank Website To Be Advertised On Yahoo Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / First Bank Website To Be Advertised On Yahoo Website (910 Views)

How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Senate Passes Bill On Yahoo Boys. / Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Website To Be Advertised On Yahoo Website by smartsoft(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2007
i was just trying to read mails when i saw bank php web advert on yahoo, i think this is the first website ever i know in nigeria now that has advertised on yahoo !

Re: First Bank Website To Be Advertised On Yahoo Website by tundewoods(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2007
smartsoft:

i was just trying to read mails when i saw bank php web advert on yahoo, i think this is the first website ever i know in nigeria now that has advertised on yahoo !

Abeg don't kill me with laughter smartsoft with your post regarding adverts on yahoo.BankPHb is certainly not the first Nigerian firm or company to advertise in yahoo,there have infact been alot.So i guess this is the first one that you are actually seeing abi.There are even Nigerian firms advertising on MSN,how does that sound.

The actual fact is that these adverts are being viewed on internet users on Yahoo and MSN Africa,by this i mean that internet users with IP addresses that originate from African countries are the ones that get to see the adverts.

I've tried hard to keep this secret but my partner in the office is responsible the creation of most of the flash banner adverts you see on yahoo and msn.Infact i designed the first ever Nigerian banner ad that MSN Africa did which was that of Dangote Sugar PLC Initial Public Offer in 2006. A  list of banners that my partner has done for  yahoo include

1. Redeemed Holy ghost congress
2. FCMB
3. First Bank Plc
4. Oceanic Bank
5. Heniken Beer
6. Zenith Bank

If you got a company interested in advertising in yahoo or msn,its not that heard let me know,i'll connect you to my friend Victor Essien the MD of Seed Media.They have the sole rights of banner adverts on MSN and Yahoo Africa by the way i guess it goes for about or more $19,000 for MSN Africa for 30 days not too sure about Yahoo Africa though. grin
Re: First Bank Website To Be Advertised On Yahoo Website by smartsoft(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2007
u dey make me laugh gan ni oooooooooooooooooo iya wo kan ?
Re: First Bank Website To Be Advertised On Yahoo Website by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 28, 2007
Abeg no let people hear this ooo alot of Nigerian firms have been advertising on yahoo even religious organisation in Nigeria too
Re: First Bank Website To Be Advertised On Yahoo Website by smartsoft(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2007
feyi, u turn me to dumb guy ryte ? so if i know no anything i no go halla, maybe cos have not been seeing it and i was suprise that one that day ! so wetin con be say "no let anyone here dis one oo" se were u dey work thesun, na don advertise there since wey una don start thesunnewspaper huh ? cheesy
Re: First Bank Website To Be Advertised On Yahoo Website by my2cents(m): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2007
one of my philosophies has always been that there is no such thing as a dumb question. Smart didn't know and rather than mock him (hopefully it is all in jest. If not, read on), someone could have just told him what the deal was in a nice way.

Despite what some may say or may have said on this forum, no one knows it all. And some people over time retreat into their shells if they think that any question they have will be met with ridicule.

As I said earlier, I hope it is in jest. If not, make we try change am now wink
Re: First Bank Website To Be Advertised On Yahoo Website by DualCore1: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2007
smart it all boils down to ur title, no mind them, here's one of the sayings i treasure: "i know little, but most others don't know that, yet they claim they know much"

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Open A Costumise Email / Seo( Get Traffic And Customers To Your Website) / Looking For An Admin For Ngwebhosts.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.