Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? (2863 Views)

This Is How To Get Your Site On Google, Yahoo And Bing | Sureblogger / Verve Cards To Be Accepted On Paypal || Paypal Partners With Firstbank / Yahoo And Indecency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? by feelme3(m): 5:58am On Oct 02, 2010
Hi people,
Please, has anyone ever used GTbank's visa Card to pay for Facebook and, or Yahoo transactions. I am thinking of activating mine but wouldn't want to get the usual card rejection experience. Please anyone ever paid for Yahoo hosting or Facebook ads with the cards should kindly let me know. Thanks.
Re: Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? by basking4me: 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2010
Feel me.

You can use your gt-visa on facebook conveniently but am not sure for yahoo yet, You can also use on google adwords. The are just a few sites that I have not been able to use my BT Visa e.g Elance.com

that's why I am still looking to join Paypal
Re: Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? by DualCore1: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2010
are you talking about the naira mastercard?
Re: Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? by basking4me: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2010
Our Banks are gradually facing out master-card, most of them are switching to visa now and of course you cant use Naira visa card on sites like yahoo and facebook,

They only accept international currencies of which i am sad to say, Nigerian Naira is not a part of. The guy will need to get a dom account and load it to his card in forex to be able to transact on sites like yahoo or ebay.
Re: Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? by DualCore1: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2010
long thing
Re: Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? by WINFORTH: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2010
@basking4me

so is GTB still on mastercard or Visa

basking4me:

Our Banks are gradually facing out master-card, most of them are switching to visa now and of course you cant use Naira visa card on sites like yahoo and facebook,

They only accept international currencies of which i am sad to say, Nigerian Naira is not a part of. The guy will need to get a dom account and load it to his card in forex to be able to transact on sites like yahoo or ebay.
Re: Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? by Afam4eva(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
I'd advice you to use Zenith websurfer. It's currently the best. It's accepted by most sites including facebook and yahoo.
Re: Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? by basking4me: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2010
@ Afam4eva,

If it is currently the best, then it should be accepted by Elance and am sure it isnt.

My Gtbank mastercard has never dissappointed online until I got to Elance.

I had to place a call to the US to get it setup.
Re: Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? by bros1234(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2010
Facebook accept GTB's naira master card. Some other sites also accept it. The collect their money in dollars exchange and leave you wth your naira balance

1 Like

Re: Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? by modnd3(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
GTBank Visa Card (also know as GTBank Visa Classic Debit Card) works far better than all the Cards used for online payment, and of course in Nigeria.

I got the GTBank Visa Card recently, and all the sites that have refused/declined my GTBank Master Card for payment or the other, Started accepting my GTBank Visa Card like Magic.

It's only when you have it, that you will completely understand what I'm saying.

It cost $200 and between 7-14 working days to get it.

You can load any amount (USD) you want into it, and you can withdraw it in Naira from any ATM machine.

I LOVE GTBank.

May God Bless Them!

P.S. I'm not a Banker and do not even intend to be one. I'm an Information and Internet Marker - and this is why I'm an authority in this issue
Re: Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
bros1234: Facebook accept GTB's naira master card. Some other sites also accept it. The collect their money in dollars exchange and leave you wth your naira balance

You are right oo.

I am using my GTB NairaMasterCard to pay for my facebook and Google ads. I also use ot to pay FeedBlitz and DealExtreme
Re: Are Gtbank Visa Card Accepted On Yahoo And Facebook? by modnd3(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
Buying Hostgator (Unlimited Web Hosting made
EASY and AFFORDABLE!) Services with GTBank’s Visa Card.

GTBank Visa Card (also know as GTBank Visa Classic
Debit Card) works far better than all the Cards
used for online payment , Local and International.

I got the GTBank Visa Card recently, and all
the sites that have refused/declined my GTBank
Master Card for payment or the other, Started
accepting my GTBank Visa Card like Magic.

It's only when you have it, that you will
completely understand its potential.

You need $200 USD in your GTBank Domiciliary Account
and between 7-14 working days to get the Card.

NOTE: The bank will take $50 and the remaining
$150 will be loaded into your new VISA Card and you
can use it online or withdraw it in Naira from
any ATM machine.

HostGator will ask for your:
* Scanned ID Card (Passport, Driver's Licence,), then a
* Scanned copy of your GTBank Visa Card, but blocking
all digits except the last four.

In addition, they will ask you to send them a
* Screen Shot of your Online Banking Transaction
details showing the URL, Your Name and HostGator
Transaction in it.

I refused to get Angry or Irritated as I did all
these, and in less than 24 hours, my HostGator
Account was Verified and Activated (from when I
collected the GTBank Visa Card and Activated my
HosrGator Account, was less than 24 hours. But
there was a lot of communication with all Parties)

I LOVE GTBank and HostGator.

May God Bless Them!

Nduka Enuma is the owner of;

[url]UncleNaira.com[/url]
Lifestyle, News, Fashion, BUSINESS, Entertainment,
Beauty, Inspiration, Events, MONEY plus... more!!!
&
[url]GoodHealthBank.com[/url]
Giving Men & Women the Best Advise on How to get
the Most Good Health, Live Healthier, More Vibrant,
Happier and Longer.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NdukaEnuma1

P.S. I'm not a Banker and do not intend to be
one. I'm an Information and Internet Marker - and this
is why I'm an authority in this issue.

(1) (Reply)

Download Free 100k Fresh Email List 2020 – Email Marketing / Joomla 3.4 Installation Error "No File Selected:unable To Find Install Package" / Google To Start Ranking Faster Mobile Web Pages Higher In July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.