Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? (3532 Views)

Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos) / Eating Your Wife Is Okay If You're Hungry Enough / Is Being Married And Having Kids A Stumbling Block To One's Dreams And Goals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2012
When it comes to marraige guys feel blessed when they meet that ideal type chick: intelligent, social, hardworking and decent (good manners, virgin and all...she no tear eye for guys/immorality). Yet in reality an overwhelming majority of guys can't do without sex and the thrills of the fast life; and so are open to exploring. So how do you/have you managed the wanting to eat your cake and have it thing?
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2012
Guys over to you!
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
Dem no go talk na like sat if dem giv dem kim kardashian 4 free n nobody dey there,dem no go rape am,na because dem no fit afford her vagyna na y dem go dey diss am,includin virgins too,y dem go talk? Won lenu oro,oro o dun lenu won cheesy
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
Dem no go talk na like say if dem giv dem kim kardashian 4 free n nobody dey there,dem no go rape am,na because dem no fit afford her vagyna na y dem go dey diss am,includin virgins too,y dem go talk? Won lenu oro,oro o dun lenu won cheesy
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
@Poster, isn't one of the point of marriage so that you can finally satisfy your sexual desires with your wife? That is why when I see people give lists such as this one . .

trae_z: ideal type chick: intelligent, social, hardworking and decent (good manners, virgin and all...she no tear eye for guys/immorality).

I wonder if they are even mature enough for marriage. The ideal chick should be that person you are not only sexually attracted to but you are sure you will be satisfied with day, and night. If you are getting married because you are looking for beautiful, intelligent, virgin, good manners, then I wonder if you are not only trying to deceive yourself into thinking you have it right.

Even the Bible does not tell you what the ideal woman for every man should be. Neither does it explain what the ideal man for every woman ought to look like . . . it does attempt to give examples which turn out to be rather complex given that no human can have all that is described in the pictures provided.

2 Likes

Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
@Kobojunkie: You don't seem to get me. The issue is not sexual compatibility with wifey; that is assured and taken care of. The issue in lay man terms is how does one get used to eating only one type of soup in a lifetime in the midst of so much temptation/variety? I.e: Not asking for more.

If you speak in tongues before you screw your wife and don't have defined qualities you look for in a partner then goodluck to you.
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
trae_z: @Kobojunkie: You don't seem to get me. The issue is not sexual compatibility with wifey; that is assured and taken care of. The issue in lay man terms is how does one get used to eating only one type of soup in a lifetime in the midst of so much temptation/variety? I.e: Not asking for more.

If you speak in tongues before you screw your wife and don't have defined qualities you look for in a partner then goodluck to you.

I don't think you understand what I said either. Never said anything about speaking in tongues . . . and never said anything about not having defined qualities, but if qualities are top on your list, then you are on your way to getting that woman that you are ok with screwing but not SATISFIED with. There is a difference between the two. There are men who find women that they will forever not want to let go for anyone else and then there those men who find woman who they can live with.
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by Dede1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
Kobojunkie: @Poster, isn't one of the point of marriage so that you can finally satisfy your sexual desires with your wife? That is why when I see people give lists such as this one . .

I wonder if they are even mature enough for marriage. The ideal chick should be that person you are not only sexually attracted to but you are sure you will be satisfied with day, and night. If you are getting married because you are looking for beautiful, intelligent, virgin, good manners, then I wonder if you are not only trying to deceive yourself into thinking you have it right.

Even the Bible does not tell you what the ideal woman for every man should be. Neither does it explain what the ideal man for every woman ought to look like . . . it does attempt to give examples which turn out to be rather complex given that no human can have all that is described in the pictures provided.

Here you go again with your myopic and de-facto conjecture of marriage. The essence of marriage is procreation as well as calms the cultural demands. It has nothing to do with sexual satisfaction. No healthy man can be sexually satisfied with a particular woman or multiple women. Remove the negative stigma that accompanies being unmarried with large number of kids, most married men would have remained unmarried.

1 Like

Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by EfemenaXY: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
trae_z: @Kobojunkie: You don't seem to get me. The issue is not sexual compatibility with wifey; that is assured and taken care of. The issue in lay man terms is how does one get used to eating only one type of soup in a lifetime in the midst of so much temptation/variety? I.e: Not asking for more.

Then why get married in the first place if the issue with you is fidelity?

Procreation? You don't need marriage to sow your wild oats. There are millions of "baby fathers" out there. Feel free to join them.

Someone to cook & clean up after you? Nah, you don't need marriage for that either. Employ a maid / house help for that too.

Multiple / group s/e/x? You don't need the shackles of marriage for that either. Ashewos full ground to satisfy your kinky desires.
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
@Efemena_xy: Let's stay on topic, hit the ball not the player. I just want to know specifically from the men how they've fought off or successfully or unsuccessfully dealt with the issue of eating your cake and having it, as per romance with their their partner/wife.
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Procreation? You don't need marriage to sow your wild oats. There are millions of "baby fathers" out there. Feel free to join them.

Someone to cook & clean up after you? Nah, you don't need marriage for that either. Employ a maid / house help for that too.

Multiple / group s/e/x? You don't need the shackles of marriage for that either. Ashewos full ground to satisfy your kinky desires.

Precisely!!! Why marry when you can have a lot of the things on your list without marriage.
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by EfemenaXY: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
trae_z: @Efemena_xy: Let's stay on topic, hit the ball not the player. I just want to know specifically from the men how they've fought off or successfully or unsuccessfully dealt with the issue of eating your cake and having it, as per romance with their their partner/wife.

And what d'you need that information for? How d'you plan on utilizing it?

Abi e go reduce the price of a basket of tomatoes for market?
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by coogar: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
trae_z: When it comes to marraige guys feel blessed when they meet that ideal type chick: intelligent, social, hardworking and decent (good manners, virgin and all...she no tear eye for guys/immorality). Yet in reality an overwhelming majority of guys can't do without sex and the thrills of the fast life; and so are open to exploring. So how do you/have you managed the wanting to eat your cake and have it thing?

easy peasy lemon squeezy....
keep the good girl on your left hand......on your right hand should be where the wild ones stay. bang them till the cows come home. all those wild experiments are to be carried out on them and then come home to pretend like a loving husband to your "good" woman!
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by EfemenaXY: 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
^^ Seeing as you've got it all sussed out, why bother with the "good" woman?

And what makes you think the so-called "good" woman isn't playing the same games too? Afterall, she too might be finding s/e/x with her hubby boring & chooses to get a young stud to do the job better.

No wonder so many yeye men unknowingly bring up another man's kids as their own.

Mtcheew!
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 19, 2012
@OP
the answer to your question is very simple: when you finally meet the RIGHT woman, then all them other ones will be invisible to you (even if they look like Kim K.)...... and if they are still "visible", then marriage is not meant for you (with that said lady).

as for what you said about eating the same coochie for the rest of your life, it is just the same as if you had to eat the same meal every day: you spice it differently. if you had to eat potatoes for the rest of your life, would you always cook it the same way or would you prepare it differently, each and every day? the problem is when people prepare the same meal every day of their lives and then get surprized when they get turned off by doing the same old shiit.

2 Likes

Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
the answer to your question is very simple: when you finally meet the RIGHT woman, then all them other ones will be invisible to you (even if they look like Kim K.)...... and if they are still "visible", then marriage is not meant for you (with that said lady).

As for what you said about eating the same coochie for the rest of your life, it is just the same as if you had to eat the same meal every day: you spice it differently. if you had to eat potatoes for the rest of your life, would you always cook it the same way or would you prepare it differently, each and every day? the problem is when people prepare the same meal every day of their lives and then get surprized when they get turned off by doing the same old shiit.

Nice one MrbrownJAY. Any guy who isn't ready to stay faithful to his wife shouldn't bother taking the marriage route. Why cause the woman pain and suffering as a result of your ungodly acts?
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by coogar: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Seeing as you've got it all sussed out, why bother with the "good" woman?

cos i wanna eat my cake and have it - duh!

And what makes you think the so-called "good" woman isn't playing the same games too? Afterall, she too might be finding s/e/x with her hubby boring & chooses to get a young stud to do the job better.

she won't be a "good" woman if she's playing games by the side - duh!!

No wonder so many yeye men unknowingly bring up another man's kids as their own.
Mtcheew!

you just said it - so many "yeye" men bring up another man's child
an intelligent husband won't raise another man's child. he's in the game so he knows the in and out of marital deception. however, if his intuitions fail him, he can always do a paternity test the moment the child is born!
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
ferhyntorlah:

Nice one MrbrownJAY. Any guy who isn't ready to stay faithful to his wife shouldn't bother taking the marriage route. Why cause the woman pain and suffering as a result of your ungodly acts?

And that is why it remains silly to chase after ideals but look instead for the women/man that one is satisfied with.
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by EfemenaXY: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
coogar:

cos i wanna eat my cake and have it - duh!

she won't be a "good" woman if she's playing games by the side - duh!!

you just said it - so many "yeye" men bring up another man's child
an intelligent husband won't raise another man's child. he's in the game so he knows the in and out of marital deception. however, if his intuitions fail him, he can always do a paternity test the moment the child is born!

I don hear. Oya keep massaging that over inflated ego of yours o! grin grin
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by coogar: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
Efemena_xy:
egos? my egos are smaller than a mustard seed!
efemena - come over here and tell me how you mow the lawn - vertical or horizontal stripes?
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by maclatunji: 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
Efemena_xy:

LOL. One thing I have noticed about "the game" is that it is sometimes difficult to identify who's being played.

@topic, it's something that I feel ultimately undermines the man. Some of us wouldn't like to expire quickly (not that I am afraid of dying). However, I wouldn't want to die over woman matter. You know, in the process of wife and rivals fighting for full control over you, you could become a victim of collateral damage. If wife doesn't know you have other women, the other women know they are borrowing you and will want to balance that account in their favour.
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by EfemenaXY: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2012
coogar:
egos? my egos are smaller than a mustard seed!
efemena - come over here and tell me how you mow the lawn - vertical or horizontal stripes?

Vertical stripes naw! Why d'you ask?? shocked shocked

maclatunji:

LOL. One thing I have noticed about "the game" is that it is sometimes difficult to identify who's being played.

@topic, it's something that I feel ultimately undermines the man. Some of us wouldn't like to expire quickly (not that I am afraid of dying). However, I wouldn't want to die over woman matter. You know, in the process of wife and rivals fighting for full control over you, you could become a victim of collateral damage. If wife doesn't know you have other women, the other women know they are borrowing you and will want to balance that account in their favour.

grin grin grin

Abeg, shed more light on that Mac. cheesy
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by maclatunji: 6:47am On Aug 20, 2012
^I think it's very clear. You women are very competitive when it comes to men. A woman who is insulting her husband everyday as the most useless thing on the planet will still fight tooth and nail to keep him the moment she perceives a rival, it doesn't matter the level of her education or exposure.

Based on this premise, trying to "eat your cake and have it" as a man would only mean putting yourself in the middle of a "tug of war". Even if you are a "smooth operator" like Coogar is suggesting and your wife doesn't know, your lovers and girlfriends know that they're not No.1 on your list and will seek to rectify that in their favour by any means necessary. That is not a good thing for you as a man if you have some common sense.
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by EfemenaXY: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2012
^^ Hmmm...

Personally, I don't agree with the first paragraph. You can only fight " tooth & nail" for a person that wants to be "Kept". If a man decides he's had enough of a relationship & wants to call it quits, no amount of fighting / persuasion / blackmailing / tricks will keep him, and vice versa.

I agree with your second paragraph though. Annoying (esp if you're the wifey), but true.

Abeg, come back to the Literature Section. I need you to critique my latest work o! smiley cheesy
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by maclatunji: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Hmmm...

Personally, I don't agree with the first paragraph. You can only fight " tooth & nail" for a person that wants to be "Kept". If a man decides he's had enough of a relationship & wants to call it quits, no amount of fighting / persuasion / blackmailing / tricks will keep him, and vice versa.

I agree with your second paragraph though. Annoying (esp if you're the wifey), but true.

Abeg, come back to the Literature Section. I need you to critique my latest work o! smiley cheesy

Sorry I have been absent, too many things to do at the same time. I should look at your work soon. However, without looking at it, I know that anything you write is gold. cheesy
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2012
poster, u manage it by knowing dat flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven, weda or not u believe it. Ya, so weda ur d alpha male or not, ur stl going to be judged by God at d end of this life. So, dts how u manage.
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by Genius100: 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
trae_z: When it comes to marraige guys feel blessed when they meet that ideal type chick: intelligent, social, hardworking and decent (good manners, virgin and all...she no tear eye for guys/immorality). Yet in reality an overwhelming majority of guys can't do without sex and the thrills of the fast life; and so are open to exploring. So how do you/have you managed the wanting to eat your cake and have it thing?

Have a job that makes you go on business trips occassionally. When you are at home, focus on your wife; When you travel, chop life carefully. Easy...
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by nitrogen(m): 6:39am On Aug 25, 2012
Hmmmmm! Bros, though am not married, but what you said is the truth, these guys are having their ideal chicks/wives at home, and they will still go out to fulfil their inordinate desires, to me it is idio.tic and crazy, why not be faithful in your marriage and avoid being a called a 'chronic cheater', thats the Godly and even the ideal way (if religion is out of it).
So, egbon, go and marry your ideal woman and live a faithful, peaceful and better life. Do all the exploring you want to do with your wife. PEACE
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by donmarshia(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2012
Efemena_xy:

He needs marriage because he wants a home for his kids. With that established, he wants the freedom to explore.
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by EfemenaXY: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2012
donmarshia:

He needs marriage because he wants a home for his kids. With that established, he wants the freedom to explore.

Wrong.

He doesn't need marriage for that. A home is what you make it. If he still intends to play the fiddle, then why bother having kids in the first place? What sort of example is he going to set for his kids?

Emotionally unstable bunch of kids? Where the boys grow up thinking it's the norm to flirt around and spread themselves thin?

And girls with self-esteem issues, believing that the best they can expect from a man in marriage is to shut up and endure taking shiiite from him, if they want to remain as MRS - all because their mother did so?

And yet you wonder why society is so messed up. Take a look at the horror threads that have been opened up of recent in the Family Section. Anyone reading those would believe marriage is all doom and gloom.

No. If a man can't control his JT, he's got no business getting married let alone bringing kids into his world of deceit. Besides, AIDs is real!
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by Abali1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
When I was growing up as a kid, I looked up to my Dad as a epitome of what a family should be. A Loving husband to the wife and a caring father to the children.
I still believe he never cheated on my mum.
But these days I get scared thinking of how am going to cope, when I get married. Not that am a flirt, but the temptations are just too strong in our generation.
I believe with the help of God and a determination not to stray, I will make. Cheating on your wife (or eating your cake and having it) is the fastest way to destroy peace in your home.
Re: Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? by Gambrosia: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
You simply H-EAT YOUR CAKE. . .THEN 'AVE H-IT! cool
If the spouse disturbs you. . .JUST WAKA COMOT FOR THE HOUSE. . .DEY SEND AM ALIMONY OR PALIMONY TO SHUT AM UP!

Nonsense! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Blackberry / What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It / Looking For A Kids Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.