Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

How Do I Identify Quality Building Iron Rods In The Market? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Identify Quality Building Iron Rods In The Market? (2581 Views)

How To Identify Quality/original Stone Coated Roofing Tiles In Nigeria. / Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) / Now In Nigeria: International Quality Building Finishing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Identify Quality Building Iron Rods In The Market? by Funseeka(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2012
It’s a nightmare buying building iron rods in the market. Different dealers showing different marks such as X, V etc, as the mark of quality. Others depend on bending the end of a rod to confirm its ductility or using the price difference to segregate qualities. But how many rods can you be allowed to bend? I think there must be a better way to identify quality rods. Can someone help and provide solution to this concern. Builders, Engineers and contractors in the house over to you.

And again, how much in quality do the foreign rods have over the local rods and how do you identify these foreign rods. My engineer tried but could not provide answers to all the questions.
Re: How Do I Identify Quality Building Iron Rods In The Market? by LondonCool(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Any answers?

(1) (Reply)

A Large Shop To Let @ Lagos Island @ Balogun Street Up Stairs / Where Can I Buy These Pop/gypsum Molds (file Attached) / Latest And Magnificent Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build; Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.