Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

When God Gives A Vision He Sponsors It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When God Gives A Vision He Sponsors It (1040 Views)

I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell / God Gives And Satan Take Away Vs God Gives And Take Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When God Gives A Vision He Sponsors It by kama1210: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2012
Pastor Rayvic Ifeanyi Ogbonna:
Primate of Revelation Ministry Internation....an non denominational Outreach.

Many compares their goals and dreams to be Vision. vision is The future God has for you while dreams is the future you aspire.

A true proof of Vision is Pastor Rayvic Ifeanyi, who is son to such a rare Prophet Felix Ogbo Nkama.

When God told this young Prophet Rayvic to go to Ghana for great Prophetic and deliverance emancipation, it seemed like a joke considering he had no contact or ever knew any in Ghana.

He heed to the call on faith, packed his bag even when he had no money to transport him. He made his way to Lagos. Two days to the day he told people by faith he will be in Ghana, more than two people just lodged some cash that saw him through to Ghana. On getting to Accra, God instantly positioned people he never knew to welcome him. The story goes on. Today, what the ministry has become in Ghana is a proof that when God speaks he also foot all it takes.

Pastor Rayvic Ifeanyi Ogbonna is such prophetic and a prophet of God with anointing for signs and wonders whose spiritual audacity proves the resurrection power of Christ Jesus. Pastor Rayvic Ifeanyi is the Primate of Revelation Ministry International (R.M.I), a non denominational prophetic and deliverance Outreach; ready to partner or work with any International ministry to take the gospel to another level. He is the son of a Powerful prophet Rev. Dr. Felix Ogbo. Nkama in Nigeria. His father, Prophet Felix Nkama is the founder of Messiah Church of God with HQ in Afikpo, Nigeria. Prophet Rayvic is a prolific writer, highly inspirational and motivational speaker. Prophet Rayvic Ifeanyi had his early Bible training in Messiah Church of God, Redemed Christian Church of God( R.C.C.G) Ph city, School of Healing and Deliverance Ministries. He is an Accountant by academic Discipline and also am I.C.T professional. Prophet Rayvic Ifeanyi is the MD/CEO of Megafox ICT which he started while in University.

Pastor Rayvic Ifeanyi is used by God to demonstrate the healing grace and prophetic revelations with great deliverance witnessed in his meetings. His ministry has extended from Nigeria to Ghana and still counting. He host crusades and training programs for church workers, ministers, youth ministries and so on. Pastor Rayvic is the epitom of what a true prophet of God is just like his biological Father who is such a rare prophet, Prophet Nkama.

Hear him: "I focus in doing what God called me to do and hitting on what am anointed for. Isa.61:1-6. I am just me and only me is me and can only be me, and that's why I'm me and me can only be me and would always be me. I stand alone to be that special RAYVIC bond with the Passions for humanity to change the world around me for good with my Life and calling. I was born alone, unique... The only at that only time. I believe doing things right and hate cheating, and any form of diabolic practices. I'm a fire in spirit by baba GOD."
-

Preaching and effective teaching of the gospel of salvation, prophetic deliverance messages and raising champions is his core ministry vision that concor with his priestly mandate "Isaiah 61:1-7 (KJV)

1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them."

Feel free to contact or send ur prayer requests to-
revelationministryint@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Nominal Christian Or Mormon - Romney Or Obama - Choose !! / I'm Struggling With My Faith, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.