Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,100 members, 7,867,160 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? (819 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by MacDaddy01: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
Yes, how did Joagbaje win the 2011 religion section poster for last year (2011)?
https://www.nairaland.com/816588/joagbaje-voted-religion-section-poster

I am sorry, if i am coming across as hateful but it is just surprising as i thought that chistians had dignity and a tithe preaching logic acrobat would not be voted into such a position/award!

There are many christians who I would have accepted without question but Joagbaje? Seriously? What happened to Pastor AIO, Anony, Enigma etc?
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by ijawkid(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
MacDaddy01: Yes, how did Joagbaje win the 2011 religion section poster for last year (2011)?
https://www.nairaland.com/816588/joagbaje-voted-religion-section-poster

I am sorry, if i am coming across as hateful but it is just surprising as i thought that chistians had dignity and a tithe preaching logic acrobat would not be voted into such a position/award!

There are many christians who I would have accepted without question but Joagbaje? Seriously? What happened to Pastor AIO, Anony, Enigma etc?

Lol......

Mayb he was good @ his tithe preaching......
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by MacDaddy01: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol......

Mayb he was good @ his tithe preaching......

lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by Joagbaje(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
... and he answers a lot of peoples questions, with The bible cool cool
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
life goes in cycles. during that era He and Frosbel owned this section. they were the top dawgs.
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by MacDaddy01: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
Joagbaje: ... and he answers a lot of peoples questions, with The bible cool cool

not bad.... grin grin grin

I see, so the tithe preaching was not the major part of your ministry. Good.
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by MacDaddy01: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
obadiah777: life goes in cycles. during that era He and Frosbel owned this section. they were the top dawgs.

lol

True talk bro. Where were the atheists and skeptics then?
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lol

in the bottomless pit chained down by one of the muscled angels
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by MacDaddy01: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
obadiah777: in the bottomless pit chained down by one of the muscled angels

haha grin grin grin
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by ijawkid(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lol

Lol....

They were afraid of being matyred........lol....
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by MacDaddy01: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol....

They were afraid of being matyred........lol....

lololol.

So what gave them the courage
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by cyrexx: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lol

they were in the closets until the Return of the Golden Child, Master Logicboy himself, whose courageous and tireless posts and threads spawned and encouraged more and more atheistic posts and nairaland has never been the same again.

grin grin
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by MacDaddy01: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
cyrexx:

they were in the closets until the Return of the Golden Child, Master Logicboy himself, whose courageous and tireless posts and threads spawned and encouraged more and more atheistic posts and nairaland has never been the same again.

grin grin

lmao.....Nairaland no go kill me with laughter!
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by Delafruita(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
Joagbaje: ... and he answers a lot of peoples questions, with The bible cool cool
very true pastor
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by ijawkid(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lololol.

So what gave them the courage

Lol.....

Mayb some wraps of marijuana.....

But like frosbel will say don't u guys dare get into a muslim section or zone to display ur courage...

Except u guys are ready to be matyrs......lol...

Will u be ready to die for ur stand??

1 Like

Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by MacDaddy01: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol.....

Mayb some wraps of marijuana.....

But like frosbel will say don't u guys dare get into a muslim section or zone to display ur courage...

Except u guys are ready to be matyrs......lol...

Will u be ready to die for ur stand??

Shut up. Ihebeen more prolific than any other non-muslim poster on the islam section. That is what started my banishment troubles

Furthermore, I have to give props to Frosbel and Davidlyan who give the muslims on nairaland some good bashing at times.
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by CrazyMan(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
@Topc.
He won it because I didn't pay much attention to this section last year. Now I'm here, no more trophies for him.
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by MacDaddy01: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
CrazyMan: @Topc.
He won it because I didn't pay much attention to this section last year. Now I'm here, no more trophies for him.

grin grin grin
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by Areaboy2(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2012

well you should have done that here to. Just to prove a point tongue
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by BERNIMOORE: 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
@Macdaddy01

how do you ask question like this as if you dont know your country well?, first james ibori won his case here in Niger precisely in Asaba high court,but what happen where there is law in UK? lets leave that, in our sports, are we being represented by those who merit our status or those who knows how to play the politics? ask those who spend 2.2 billion on unmerited athletes and won no medals in the olympics,but then they won some ist prize here in Niger but could not in the olympics,so thats the country you are, say the truth and be banned, but just say popular things that they want to hear ooooh?they would shout 'you are the best',so, congrats joe-baba. i de hail!!!
Re: How Did Joagbaje (a Tithe-preacher) Win The Religion Section Poster Of The Year? by MacDaddy01: 12:19am On Aug 19, 2012
BERNIMOORE: @Macdaddy01

how do you ask question like this as if you dont know your country well?, first james ibori won his case here in Niger precisely in Asaba high court,but what happen where there is law in UK? lets leave that, in our sports, are we being represented by those who merit our status or those who knows how to play the politics? ask those who spend 2.2 billion on unmerited athletes and won no medals in the olympics,but then they won some ist prize here in Niger but could not in the olympics,so thats the country you are, say the truth and be banned, but just say popular things that they want to hear ooooh?they would shout 'you are the best',so, congrats joe-baba. i de hail!!!

Thank you very much for the truth!

(1) (Reply)

Why It Is Important To Defend The Faith / Dealing With The Spirit Called Fear. / Were You Born With An Incurable Disease??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.