Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Accommodating A Hubby. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Accommodating A Hubby. (1295 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! / Is It Mandatory For A Hubby To Alwz Workin Class Wife Money For Upkeep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accommodating A Hubby. by NgoziNwaneri(f): 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
Is it hygienic for a lady to accommodate and feed her hubby in her house? Please i need answers.
Re: Accommodating A Hubby. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
@ poster ur story has a lot of loop holes and as such i dont understand.1st of all what do u mean by 'hygenic' and i thought its women dat move into d mans house and not d other way round so what do u mean by dat,ure soundin like u want to accomodate a stranger
Re: Accommodating A Hubby. by jobaskia(m): 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
actually it is not hygienic but it has to do with your own mindset. It depends if he is a live -in lover or a gold digger. You just have to be careful on how best you can accomodate/ entertain him. If you don"t give food he will definitely call you names and if you do he will still call you one.

if he is responsible for money use in buying foodstuff no wahala but if not is being parasitic. Both men and womn should be symbiotic which shows bioth parties are committed without being aggressive or domineering. Be yoursef and dont tend to discusswith pple at large thereby escalating the whole issue out of context. What ever you do to other people /person either in a negeative or positive way you are definitely doing it to yoursef not anyone.
Re: Accommodating A Hubby. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ngozi Nwaneri: Is it hygienic for a lady to accommodate and feed her hubby in her house? Please i need answers.
I dont get the hygienic part of the gist but I will go with my instincts that you meant to say something else.
One question before I give me advice, what does the husband do while she is accomodating and feeding him?
Re: Accommodating A Hubby. by tpia5: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
What is a live in lover as relates to the topic?
Re: Accommodating A Hubby. by Gloriagee(f): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
hygienic would depend on his living habits while u are feeding n housing him. culturally, a wife's not expected to b responsible for the upkeep of her hussy, except he faces some financial challenges. any guy comfortable with being a house-hussy might as well b a gigolo.
Re: Accommodating A Hubby. by Dhelake: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2012
i still dnt get d hygenic part
Re: Accommodating A Hubby. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2012
Gloriagee: hygienic would depend on his living habits while u are feeding n housing him. culturally, a wife's not expected to b responsible for the upkeep of her hussy, except he faces some financial challenges. any guy comfortable with being a house-hussy might as well b a gigolo.

Women advocates for liberalization and gender equality yet faults a system where a man becomes a recipient to certain privileges occasioned by uncertainty. The western world has gone past your perception young woman. In the developed countries, the female genders are even the bread winners if the man is economically incapacitated.
African women should learn to be african and stop these drama of woman emancipation and gender equality better practiced by the advanced nations of the world.
Re: Accommodating A Hubby. by ifyalways(f): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hubby as in ?
I've come to know that the word hubby is NOW relative. OP what's your definition of hubby ?

1. A man that married you formally, legally, traditionally.
2. A man you had a child for.

3. A man that gave you an engagement ring and has "promised" to marry you someday.

4. Your boyfriend

5. None of the above.

If its item no 1 nothing is wrong, ' un-hygienic' with living with him.
Btw, did he move into your house after the wedding or what?

Dis kain tori sef.
Re: Accommodating A Hubby. by coogar: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
Ngozi Nwaneri: Is it hygienic for a lady to accommodate and feed her hubby in her house? Please i need answers.

hygienic?
are you married to a pig?

hygenic?? i laugh in odunnu grin

(1) (Reply)

I Lost Everything / Would You Tell Your Mom Your Dad Was Having An Affair??? / The Man And The Goldfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.