Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Is It Mandatory For A Hubby To Alwz Workin Class Wife Money For Upkeep? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Mandatory For A Hubby To Alwz Workin Class Wife Money For Upkeep? (754 Views)

I Gave My Wife Money For Abortion / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / Accommodating A Hubby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Mandatory For A Hubby To Alwz Workin Class Wife Money For Upkeep? by mattaz(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2011
Hello NLers.

As a married man,If you had a wife who wrks and earns say 150k&u earn say 300k.Would you still give her a stipulated monthly allowee for her personal upkeep asides that of the family upkeep o
Re: Is It Mandatory For A Hubby To Alwz Workin Class Wife Money For Upkeep? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
//
Re: Is It Mandatory For A Hubby To Alwz Workin Class Wife Money For Upkeep? by mattaz(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2011
chaircover:

You dont have to if you dont want to but I will advise that you do. Food & housekeeping money is different from "buy something nice for yourself" money.

Little things like this go a long way in relationships. It shows that you care about her well being and her issues, no matter how little are of your concern.

When I come back from the salon my husband gives me money for my hair. Its not that I cant afford ot make my own hair but I appreciate the fact that he does it; after all who else has the right to pay for it & touch the hair & when I complain about him messing it up he jokingly beats his chest and says I paid for it   wink

On the few times he drives my car, he always fills my tank with petrol and takes it to the car wash. I work and can afford to fill my tank myself but Its little loving gestures like this that make me love him more.

When I go to Nigeria on business, he always puts some money in an envelope and hands it over to me at the airport; its not that I dont have my own spending money but he does it because he is my husband and I reallly really appreciate it. It is little things like this that makes him stand out; I know that someone has my back and the truth of the matter is that many time the money gets recycled back into the family & hair money can easily turn into ice cream money for the kids when the ice cream van comes round but I really dont mind.

so poster, it doesnt have to be a lot, but please spend some money on your wife, even though she has her own money, no matter how little you give her. Let her feel that she is special to you. It is things like this that will speak for you on the day you mess up.

I really get what you mean ma'am&I am of the opinion that a good husband would place his wife at d center of his world.I for 1 am not married yet bt M plannin 2 very soon.I plan to take my wifey on expensive trips&buy her gifts too but what M against is that there should be a stipulated amount religiously being paid to her at the end of each mth(despite the fact that she works o). Yes I so agree wit you on the fact that 1 way or the other, ur money as finds its way bak 2 the family. A female colleague of mine started this argument yesterday and dat's Y M asking.
Re: Is It Mandatory For A Hubby To Alwz Workin Class Wife Money For Upkeep? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2011
//
Re: Is It Mandatory For A Hubby To Alwz Workin Class Wife Money For Upkeep? by mattaz(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2011
Thanks for ur opinion madam, I really enjoy your posts on NL wink

(1) (Reply)

Pls Rate Us Says Ladela Secondary School- Abuja / Who Will Bell The Cat? Black Marriage Crisis / Is It Good To Let Your Family Members Live With You When You Are Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.