Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

IBB Is Endowed With Wisdom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Is Endowed With Wisdom (555 Views)

Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon / Shocking Confession From An Ex Boko Haram Alleged Ibb Is The Main Sponsor / Ibb Is Sick and admitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IBB Is Endowed With Wisdom by Abagworo(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
Each day, I learn something new about this man whom I grew up not to like. I am mad at him for toppling Buhari's Government and other things that followed till date but I cannot deny the fact that he is a genius. I'll like to know more about his regime and how such a wise man was unable to shape Nigeria well.
Re: IBB Is Endowed With Wisdom by 4Play(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
Abagworo: Each day, I learn something new about this man whom I grew up not to like. I am mad at him for toppling Buhari's Government and other things that followed till date but I cannot deny the fact that he is a genius[b][/b]. I'll like to know more about his regime and how such a wise man was unable to shape Nigeria well.

If the facts supporting his genius are undeniable, can you avail us less knowledgeable ones of these facts? It's strange how we bandy around words like ''genius'' for a failed thieving dictator who left his country poorer than he found it.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Now Eating From The Corrupt Table. / Okupe Lawyers Admit He Did Contracts With Imo And Benue / Truth Is Always Exciting. Speak It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.