Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? (15813 Views)

Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by jmaine: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2012
The stvpidity of the OP laid bare to all . . . .

Haters gonna hate no matter what grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by lacasa: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2012
Mandelaguy: Don't mind the swallat! The have been so confused by their hate that they see nothing good in someone using his money to project the good side of GEJ. Now that power has improved and a lot of positives are coming up,do many of them are so scared GEJ might just be the best that has happened to us since independence.

Hahaahahaha..

GEJ best President or the most corrupt, seperatist, supervising terror, daft anϑ clueless cassava eating dumbo Nigerian president we ave been unfortunate ϯo have.

The WORSTEST sef.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by ChideraFavour(m): 10:12am On Aug 20, 2012
I dnt see anytin wrong in praisn som1 afteral evrybody has freedom of expression.u ppl are battln 4 nothin I no de oo
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by DExplorer1: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2012
*yawns* Werepeleri, Jmaine, Ifihearam, Billyonaire Oh the men are responding appropriately. *goes back to bed* But wait, is that greateros or greaterror? OP, you don dey craze.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by dmainboss: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2012
caseless: Our tough talkin and less action presidnt shld cal d pple around him order. Its sad some 9jrians fell 4 his principal metaphor 'if i can make it u can make it". He's a changd man because of abati &co. Lappy 41 and 42..stl countin.. How una weekend? SMH

I think El rufai should call you to order. You are making a fool of the opposition by your meaningless display of bitterness

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2012
just more of the same

[img]http://3.bp..com/-BbdpgV-ktME/T9LxO6IjBZI/AAAAAAAAApw/MN4qgqFaUus/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FYWJhY2hhIG4gZ29vZGx1Y2suanBn%253F%253D-778940[/img]

yeaa - drinkard dunce version
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by jmaine: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2012
D-Explorer:
*yawns* Werepeleri, Jmaine, Ifihearam, Billyonaire Oh the men are responding appropriately. *goes back to bed* But wait, is that greateros or greaterror? OP, you don dey craze.

grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by bigmo1(m): 10:26am On Aug 20, 2012
Jonathan is å bundle of badluck, since he emerged as president it has been one disaster and another. Boko Haram, plane crashes, flooding, ghastly road accidents, kidnappings, ocean surge, mass failure in WAEC and JAMB. He has also brought bad luck to Nigerian sports. Under Jonathan, super eagles could not qualify for ordinary Nations cup, U-17 and U-21 all failed to qualify for the last world cup,U-23 team and Almighty Falcons of Africa could not qualify for Olympics, Nigeria failed to win å single medal @ the Olympics. His name is Goodluck but he is an harbinger of badluck. To everyone on this forum who openly defends Jonathan may your offsprings be daft, retarded, clueless and shoeless and may u experience the disaster many innocent families have been experiencing.Amen!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2012
If they like they should mandate all media house to propagate their propaganda, it won't change the facts that the Retardeen is the most cursed president ever.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by finallytalking: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2012
Mandelaguy: Don't mind the swallat! The have been so confused by their hate that they see nothing good in someone using his money to project the good side of GEJ. Now that power has improved and a lot of positives are coming up,do many of them are so scared GEJ might just be the best that has happened to us since independence.
Swallat..BdVus..na u be dis?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by DExplorer1: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2012
jmaine:

grin
Wondering how persin go spend this better Eid recess on absolute tosh. To even think say that trash go take am like 6hours to think and type. Upon all na illogical epistle. *adjust his pillow*
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by finallytalking: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2012
big mo: Jonathan is å bundle of badluck, since he emerged as president it has been one disaster and another. Boko Haram, plane crashes, flooding, ghastly road accidents, kidnappings, ocean surge, mass failure in WAEC and JAMB. He has also brought bad luck to Nigerian sports. Under Jonathan, super eagles could not qualify for ordinary Nations cup, U-17 and U-21 all failed to qualify for the last world cup,U-23 team and Almighty Falcons of Africa could not qualify for Olympics, Nigeria failed to win å single medal @ the Olympics. His name is Goodluck but he is an harbinger of badluck. To everyone on this forum who openly defends Jonathan may your offsprings be daft, retarded, clueless and shoeless and may u experience the disaster many innocent families have been experiencing.Amen!
slowpoke
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Ghogs(f): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2012
U guys,stop fighting ok?please.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by DExplorer1: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2012
Demdem: If they like they should mandate all media house to propagate their propaganda, it won't change the facts that the Retardeen is the most cursed president ever.
Error! Was most abused by people like you who doesn't appreciate strategic and complete leadership. People like you that are so bias in opinion presentation, lacks proper reasoning and wholly judgemental. Yeah, those were (are) the people abusing Mr. President.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by bigmo1(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2012
finallytalking:
slowpoke
reserve that word for your paymaster
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by teskyg: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2012
@ Poster ,go hug transformer.Many of u haters will choke just like u did in 2011 after the elections in 2015 cos GEJ will floor ur coverted Criminal and blood sucking Demons which you will support in 2015.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2012
D-Explorer:
Error! Was most abused by people like you who doesn't appreciate strategic and complete leadership. People like you that are so bias in opinion presentation, lacks proper reasoning and wholly judgemental. Yeah, those were (are) the people abusing Mr. President.

My friend shut up. What do u know about un-bias presentation or opinion? U of all people, u gat jokes no doubt. Search and u will know that its rightly cursed and not abused.

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by kutchs: 11:10am On Aug 20, 2012
@OP I dont think the ads pain u well enough otherwise you would have released ur own on why GEJ would be the most hated president ever. Really I dont know why u are so vexed over another person‘s convinction and belief. I dont stop u from hating and criticizing GEJ so dont stop me from loving and supporting him, that‘s justice.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by nsiadi: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2012
greateros: saw so many online adverts which captions like "President Jonathan will be the BEST LOVED President in Nigeria ever inspite of the haters"

why are the president's team of sycophants so hell bent on making the president look so stup!d and wasteful!

who approved such advert and from where did the finances for such advert came from?

We are not in campaign period therefore its against the law to start politically motivated advers and the last time i checked, its against the law to advertise or praise a serving president in what ever form. it is expected that Nigerians should judge him at the end of his tenure and not his sycophants forcing it down our throats!

Besides, is the president not suppose to be for all and sundry? if so why will some people be label his "haters"? even if the so called "haters" do exist, is it necessary for the president or his team of empty headed sycophants to publicly acknowledge the existence of such people or even go as far as spending the tax payers money for such a myopic adverts?

Based on this adverts, am beginning to conclude that president GEJ has drastically reduced the office of the president to a child's play and an all time low! unless of course if their is a hidden agenda behind this adverts!

Somebody really need to sound it in GEJ's ears that worst leaders and the most dangerous dictators that the world ever known are the ones that surrounded themselves with sycophants and praise singers - emperor nero, joseph stalin, adolf hitler, mao tse-tung, vlamir lenin, emperor hirohito, President Ho Chi Minh, President Kim Il Sung, President Saddam Hussein, Prime Minister Pol Pot, President Kim Jong Il, Francisco Franco, President Idi Amin, President Slobodan Milosevic, President Omar al-Bashir - guess what? they always start with such stup!d adverts that we see now, then followed by extrajudicial killings of supposed "haters" and finally extermination of any or all forms of opposition!

Your Excellency Sir - the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria - Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, pls don't let this people turn you to a beast! pls disappoint me for once! pls!

Dear MODs i hope this topic will not be hidden. tnx.

The add can be seen Here

Your hatred for every thing good will send u to early grave---soon
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Zutchy: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2012
Demdem: If they like they should mandate all media house to propagate their propaganda, it won't change the facts that the Retardeen is the most cursed president ever.
Dumb!!dumb!!dumb!!!dunno worry we know you all and personally I shall so totally fleece your asses when GEJ proves you all wrong,agents of darkness so scared of the light coming in,this Govt has what it takes to take this country to the next level and they are already on that path,it's just a matter of time before you all shall run and hide Your faces in shame.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by DExplorer1: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2012
Demdem:

My friend shut up. What do u know about un-bias presentation or opinion? U of all people, u gat jokes no doubt. Search and u will know that its rightly cursed and not abused.
Presently mobile, can't say much. will help u out about the cursed part when am loaded. grin
Yeye persin like you. Ogbeni, park well jor. Why is your folly reflecting in your post? grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by lorddannie: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2012
greateros:

lapii no. 12 reporting. . .

waiting for lappy no. . . undecided undecided
and you are blackberry or ipad number 40,000 huh?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by kutchs: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2012
big mo: Jonathan is å bundle of badluck, since he emerged as president it has been one disaster and another. Boko Haram, plane crashes, flooding, ghastly road accidents, kidnappings, ocean surge, mass failure in WAEC and JAMB. He has also brought bad luck to Nigerian sports. Under Jonathan, super eagles could not qualify for ordinary Nations cup, U-17 and U-21 all failed to qualify for the last world cup,U-23 team and Almighty Falcons of Africa could not qualify for Olympics, Nigeria failed to win å single medal @ the Olympics. His name is Goodluck but he is an harbinger of badluck. To everyone on this forum who openly defends Jonathan may your offsprings be daft, retarded, clueless and shoeless and may u experience the disaster many innocent families have been experiencing.Amen!
Typical blackman mentality blaming another for his failures in life, am sure Jonathan is the reason why you can‘t secure admission into a university even after several attempts, am sure Jonathan is the reason why ur parents fight daily over ur father‘s inability to live up to his responsibility. You see son, it is not exactly elegant for u to hide under the facelessness and anonymity of nairaland to insult a man who has received mention elsewhere. But if you must pls reserve a major chunk of that insult for ur parents at home who am sure sent u out of d house to temporarily rid the family of ur nuisance value at least dat will afford the opportunity to see how they have failed in their duty as parents commisioned by God to raise human beings and not beast of burden.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2012
Zutchy: Dumb!!dumb!!dumb!!!dunno worry we know you all and personally I shall so totally fleece your asses when GEJ proves you all wrong,agents of darkness so scared of the light coming in,this Govt has what it takes to take this country to the next level and they are already on that path,it's just a matter of time before you all shall run and hide Your faces in shame.

Idioota, and u think if the retardeen succeeds, i won't benefit? U must be very daft to think I don't want him to succeed . He is working but below expectation and that's a fact. I rate him 11% . What has agents of darkness gat to do with this u this brainwashed Foool.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2012
D-Explorer:
Yeye persin like you. Ogbeni, park well jor. Why is your folly reflecting in your post? grin

As usual, just noise, zero substance. Typical u by default.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by PastorOla1: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2012
This is just another Gamble!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Proxytalk: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2012

its unfortunate if you are seeing all nagative, but here we are seeing 22-24 hrs of electricity first time since i know sthing maasive road reconstruction, revamping of agriculture, local content policy driven industrialisation thru ldi and fdi, a more sanitised pet industry, revived railway syt

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by gbadexy(m): 11:46am On Aug 20, 2012
Jonathan is really trying on the electricity, I must admit.
But aren't the lappy squad on holidays too, they seem to be here in full force.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by lorddannie: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2012
baslone: I like this part grin

first presido to be asked to convert to islam or resign. first to be threaten not to contest for second term. hahahaha
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 11:55am On Aug 20, 2012
Proxytalk:
its unfortunate if you are seeing all nagative, but here we are seeing 22-24 hrs of electricity first time since i know sthing maasive road reconstruction, revamping of agriculture, local content policy driven industrialisation thru ldi and fdi, a more sanitised pet industry, revived railway syt

My friend spare me ur crap and read my subsequent posts.
About power, do u think u are the only one in naija? Av also seen improvement from 3hrs every 3days to 5hrs every other day after some payments to phcn and u expect me to label him saviour right?
Massive road construction/Agric revamp, na today? Even ibb said such. Results will tell.

Local contents has been ongoing since obj era, no be retardeen initiate am. Besides u forgot to mention corruption/impunity highly prevalent now than before which can rubbish ur so called acheivements.
What about security which itself takes 60%, who will benefit democracy dividends if we all are bombed away.
Retardeen is working but so far is far below expectation.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Proxytalk: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2012
if all you are seen is bombings and mass exodus of people and investment, then tell ur people to stop throwing bomb cos its senseless, just to blame somebody with good intention to transform nig of non performance and when army steped up their operetion some start crying genocide. do u knw how many miltary men that hs died in this. you want GEj to comit sucide to prove that he is working. the person that deliblatly remove his spoon from de plate shld not complain of hunger period
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by lorddannie: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2012
greateros:

lapii no. 12 reporting. . .

waiting for lappy no. . . undecided undecided
and you are ipad or blackberry number 40,000...blabbing...huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili / Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid / Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.