Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? (15796 Views)

Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by jmaine: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2012
andresia: @OP, I got the link here:

http://www.ipaidabribenaija.com/index.php/latest-news/item/6736

^^

So this is what is making some folks foam in the mouth cheesy . . . .
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by warrior01: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
hillsate:

At least you just confirmed yourself a toddler by your uninformed and misinformed post. Get your diapers changed.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by warrior01: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
hillsate:

At least you just confirmed yourself a toddler by your uninformed and misinformed post. Get your diapers changed.
Omg!!!!....
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Biggoozz: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
You know what, you guys that support GEJ in this forum, whether you are paid or not put the man in such a bad light. Why resort to such vulgar abuses all the time? Whoever taught you guys such approach is bent on ruining his image, it is so distasteful.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by hillsate: 12:35am On Aug 19, 2012
Biggoozz: You know what, you guys that support GEJ in this forum, whether you are paid or not put the man in such a bad light. Why resort to such vulgar abuses all the time? Whoever taught you guys such approach is bent on ruining his image, it is so distasteful.

You are so right. They usually have nothing tangible to write in his defence hence their resort to insults and vulgar words. They can never face issues.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2012
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 19, 2012
Biggoozz: You know what, you guys that support GEJ in this forum, whether you are paid or not put the man in such a bad light. Why resort to such vulgar abuses all the time? Whoever taught you guys such approach is bent on ruining his image, it is so distasteful.

Birds of the same feather they say, flock together. They are so empty upstairs that's y they resort to cheap insults and xter defamation to mask thier very low iq. An intelligent person or group wishing to boost the president's popularity would av simply publish online Barners asking the citizenry to contribute and support the president's developmental efforts in their own little way by forwarding his or her ideas to the presidents Facebook page. Online Barners can be published with the president's photos asking the citizenry to help him in his fight against terrorism and crime by reporting any individual or group acting suspiciously to a number linked directly to the IG. So many ways to boost the presidents popularity but his dumb headed lapii mofos can not think positively rather they are so hell bent on creating more hatred for the presido! People like that id!otic and empty headed werepeleri, mandelaf00l, Eluamu, dedeikeotu and co are just busy creating real and imagined enemies for the president! !diotas!

Can u imagine an online Barner with the president picture saying haters will keep on hating! What a bunch of . . . I wonder if beef approved that Barner before it was published! Beef can be a lot of things but beeing an !diot is not one of them and who so ever approved that particular Barner is a f00l of hipopotamic proportion!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by werepeLeri: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
greateros:

Birds of the same feather they say, flock together. They are so empty upstairs that's y they resort to cheap insults and xter defamation to mask thier very low iq. An intelligent person or group wishing to boost the president's popularity would av simply publish online Barners asking the citizenry to contribute and support the president's developmental efforts in their own little way by forwarding his or her ideas to the presidents Facebook page. Online Barners can be published with the president's photos asking the citizenry to help him in his fight against terrorism and crime by reporting any individual or group acting suspiciously to a number linked directly to the IG. So many ways to boost the presidents popularity but his dumb headed lapii mofos can not think positively rather they are so hell bent on creating more hatred for the presido! People like that id!otic and empty headed werepeleri, mandelaf00l, Eluamu, dedeikeotu and co are just busy creating real and imagined enemies for the president! !diotas!

Can u imagine an online Barner with the president picture saying haters will keep on hating! What a bunch of . . . I wonder if beef approved that Barner before it was published! Beef can be a lot of things but beeing an !diot is not one of them and who so ever approved that particular Barner is a f00l of hipopotamic proportion!

Looks like you need medical attention. Cry cry baby. Why not go to the radio and TV and tell the entire Nigerians how u feel? How many people read your blabbings here? Mr. Over Sabi house wife. Na GEJ matter go soon kill you. Me, life goes on- while your body gets hot on top nothing. I get paid, according to you - that must be what is paining you. Scavenger. Attention seeking twert. Whats your business how people support GEJ? You foso need medical attention. Rogue.

When they put GEJ's photo depicting him as the devil, what did you say to that? When they put his photo depicting him as a goat, what did you say to that? You were probably laughing and liking it, but now, they put his picture calling people like you haters, and all you could do is to open a thread because it pains you? Haba. Call me any name you want, but I think and in fact know that you need medical attention. You are probably the one authoring the pictures of GEJ as the devil and posting around on facebook and NairaLand, bad belle go soon kill you. Mofo.

If my support for GEJ is creating for him real and imaginary enemies, then what will your hatred for him create for him? Angels and friends? Those calling him retardeen and mumu, odechuckwu, clueless, evil, corrupt, im be cile etc are probably creating friends for him? Whats the logic in your blabbings? none.

Hate him all you want, I wont stop you, it doesnt take one hair off my head, so, if it bothers you that I support him, just put a knife on your own throat, so it may be laid on your grave - here goes the man who killed himself because others support GEJ. Goat.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Kobojunkie: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
bamu_hanya:

notice the advert under the NL page. anyway this is the link i followed. http://www.ipaidabribenaija.com/index.php/latest-news/item/6736
enjoy.

Are the Ads only online? Are they also on Other Nigerian sites? I ask because I am not in Nigeria so I cannot see them . . . google filters all that off for us. grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cheap attention seeking methodology grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Biggyd2: 6:23am On Aug 20, 2012
Is it the same GEJ that was against similar adverts in the thread below?

https://www.nairaland.com/398822/president-jonathan-bans-congratulations-adverts

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 20, 2012
desperation easily countered by adblockers
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by tunnytox(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2012
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin the web address is i-paid-bribe-naija WTF grin grin grin grin very distasteful name for any advert.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Willzkid(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2012
So this is what ipaidabribe has been up to?
Whew
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by nkenu(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2012
grin angry ;DThat is clear indication that the people in government are just jobless, because if there were busy doing the right thing they will be no point selling a bad product
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by enprim22: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2012
Sorry to say but the way GEJ is going, he can never be the best thing that has happened to Naija since independence but one of the pest things.[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/iPhone.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by ifihearam: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2012
werepeLeri: Just so you may be seen to have written something. If these so called adverts were bashing GEJ, calling him names and pestering him to resign, you wont have anything to say to it, but because they are captioned differently, you have come to NairaLand to seek support so that the bashing may continue. There is freedom of speech and expression. If some are free to call him names and pester him to resign, some are also free to support him and pester him to go on.

How many of you on NairaLand label those who support him as sycophants? You just did. So, if they call those who rubbish him haters, why are you complaining?

We really do have reasonable people with sound mind like mine in this forum,my guy you finished it you finished te poster,he is an idle attention seeking toddler,what I can't understad is why some of you are only eager and interested in hearing bad news especially when it involves the president...poster please get a life abeg.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2012
@Op
i dont think this advert should be a pain in your ass for any reason because even you that's castigating GEJ for trying to have a good image of himself atleast would like wise do the same times two....so killing yourself over for nothing.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by k2039: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2012
hillsate:
So any small talk now they mention power. Please stop mentioning power as GEJ's achievement. Power was more stable than it is now in the eighties. He merely is completing what others seriously started.
On a more serious note I think GEJ has done well in terms of power,atleast he completed what others couldnt,he should be commended for that.Though I will wait till after the rainy season before I conclude.And you should also know that in the 80s the nations power consumption was small compared to now,we had few industries.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by ifihearam: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2012
enprim22: Sorry to say but the way GEJ is going, he can never be the best thing that has happened to Naija since independence but one of the pest things.[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/iPhone.gif[/img]

By what way do you mean again?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by phiphis: 9:26am On Aug 20, 2012
its very unfortunate that some pple dont see anything Good in the Leadership, It may suprise you that this same set of pple cant even manage thire home ie if they have any yet they crticised any leader they have. the same set of pple criticised Buhari, IBB, OBJ, YARADUA, and now Gej. what is really wrong with the caption ? if the caption is Gej is clueless and weak then they will praise the poster. this very unfortunate the kind of country we are in. leadership is given by God we must respect it.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2012
@OP; Your question is obviously absurd. Are you sincerely ignorant of the answer you seek or you are mischievous in your quest for a front page thread ? I have no time to expound on your request, but I will permit my e-soldiers to discipline you with their responses.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by folahann(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2012
Hey Guys, who knows the latest about those oil subsidy thieves? Have they been killed or will they do it the nigerian way again? I guess the cabal is same as FG.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by dmainboss: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2012
Attention: This thread is just the work of a bitter human being seeking cheap attention or a paid opposition propaganda employee. It makes no sense and deserves no serious response from sane people.

-1 000 000

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by baslone: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2012
I like this part grin

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has been recording unique achievements.

1. President Goodluck Jonathan became the first Nigerian President to be WARNED PUBLICLY not to contest for elections on account of ethno-regional selfish interest, AND PROMISED MAYHEM and GRIDLOCK if he does.

2. First President to experience over 50 UNWARRANTED, UNPRECEDENTED BOMBINGS of CHURCHES, PRIMARY SCHOOLS, UNIVERSITY CAMPUSES, DRINKING PARLOURS, MATCH VIEWING CENTERS in less than 365 days after his swearing-in.

3. First President/Head of State from the ENTIRE SOUTHERN NIGERIA, who is neither a NORTHERNER nor an EX-MILITARY man

4. First SOCIAL MEDIA ERA President/ Head of State

5. First President/ Head of State to experience the malicious death of INNOCENT, HARMLESS, UNARMED Youth Corpers serving their fatherland.

6. First President/ Head of State to evacuate Nigerians from trouble spots overseas by airlifting thousands of stranded citizens back home.

7. First President/ Head of State under whose tenure, MULTI PARTY DEMOCRACY blossomed most: 6 different political parties have governors in Nigeria: LP, ACN, PDP, APGA, ANPP, CPC (Please note: all court orders overturned in favour of opposition parties were all obeyed: Osun, Ekiti, etc)

8. First President/ Head of State to sign into law the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT

9. First President/ Head of State to EFFECTIVELY outlaw toll-collecting illegal police checkpoints in Nigeria

10. First President/ Head of State to introduce a national tax policy to create a self-sufficient economy that could bring development to the people.

11. First president to pay attention to our International and local Airports - Kano airport upgraded after 57 years, other airports upgrades in progress.

12. Kaduna Refinery rehabilitated after 15 years

13. The first President to summon the courage to unbundle Electricity distribution after 52 years, power supply more than doubled after almost 100 years after amalgamation (met power supply at about 2,200 mw, now 4,237 mw) States Begin Electricity Distribution

14. First President to address the bad state of the Benin-Ore road which was rehabilitated after 20 years.

15. First president to rejuvenate our comatose Railways back to life after 20 years of lull in the sector, Colonial laws under review, States and Private investors welcome in the railways sector.

16. First to introduce 35% female appointments in government positions.

17. First in decades to reduce salaries of public servants and examine the proliferation of different salary structures in the public service in the federation

18. First to deliver on Nine New Varsities, to accommodate, the growing number of admission candidates/population

19. First to promise Almajiri school, promise kept

20. First to follow due process/rule of law in government conduct

21. First president to be thought of, by the average Nigerian, as his/her COUNCILLOR, LGA CHAIRMAN, ASSEMBLYMAN, GOVERNOR, REP OR SENATOR and CHIEF JUSTICE in one fell swoop, not minding the fact that everyone has his/her job cut out in a democracy as this is not a MILITARY DICTATORSHIP- that the buck does not stop at his desk in matters involving states, LGAs and the Judiciary or Legislature; that their jobs are complementary and they are allocated funds every month from FAAC, not to 'chop', but to work!

22.PIB

23.FIGHTING FOR FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS

24.PROSECUTION OF FUEL SUBSIDY THIEVES

25.FIGHT AGAINST BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION

26.FIRST FEMALE CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA

27.SUSTENANCE OF AMNESTY PROGRAMME

28.PERMANENTLY FLOW OF PETROLUEM PRODUCTS EVER IN NIGERIA

29.INCREASE OF OUR DAILY OIL PRODUCTION OUTPUT TO THE HIGEST EVER

30.PROMISE TO REVIEW IMMUNITY LAWS

31.ENTRY OF IMPORTED GOODS INTO NIGERIA IN 48 HOURS

SO MANY GREAT AND RESPONSIVE GOVERNMENT STRIDES ACHIEVED ON A DAILY BASIS

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by sholatech(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2012
For someone to say that GEJ should not be praised for improved power supply and that it was better in the 80s shows outright hatred. During electoral campaigns and our fuel subsidy protests, we shouted to the heavens that POWER should be fixed. If power stays like this for long, pls let us pat the man on the back and then keep him on his toes for other areas that we need solutions like insecurity, corruption, unemployment etc.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by valinnocnt93ya: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2012
What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? Ask google. Jobless man.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by lumeneng22: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2012
Just leave Gej alone.If you dont see his achievements or read from newspapers,anywhere you read about it is your source or dont you need info on progress nigeria?If tinibu and buari start to campaign now,what would they be telling nigerians?Pls try and be reasonable at times.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 20, 2012
@poster u should know that its a nigerian mentality.GEJ is not the fisrt person to post unneccessary adverts online.its a normal thing our politicians do to get cheap attention. undecided
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by SundayTayo: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2012
For all that is happening in d country d president is still having d courage to celebrate himself,He must b a stupid person.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Caseless: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2012
Our tough talkin and less action presidnt shld cal d pple around him order. Its sad some 9jrians fell 4 his principal metaphor 'if i can make it u can make it". He's a changd man because of abati &co. Lappy 41 and 42..stl countin.. How una weekend? SMH
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2012
If YoU ThInK YoU dOnt see anything good in My President-pls talk to My LeFt HaNd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige / Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October / Reps Adopts 2014 Confab report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.