Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56531 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2012
You can never out troll a Ghanaian! Alright!!

Just accept to be under Ghanaian rule and apologize!! cool cool cool
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by adonisgold: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: Bhetu why are you people fighting na?I seriously don't get it.

Someone should fill me in,let me know how to proceed.

its third world war!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by odizzy: 12:31am On Aug 19, 2012
I wonder d kind of movie dat id!ot wants 2 shut dat requires quality equipments, no b dat crab dem dey alwayz act callam movie? C smal ghana dn dey get liver o, abi dem want mek we start ghana most go 4 d 2nd tym? Cos if we do'am ungry go finish dem o, c mumu ghana wey dpend on 9ja 4 evry tin expecially in movie n music industry, nt 2 mention of oil, electricity, even in our condem cloths, lolz. Ghananians mek una use una head o b4 we go change our mind f00ls
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2012
All Nigerian Fagbenle's in here don't mess with me!!

[img]http://4.bp..com/_OBwfEDC93kc/Snzp4b38bqI/AAAAAAAAAZs/Pkwxuom_-w4/s400/justice%2520emmanuel%2520fagbenle-s.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2012
sweetcocoa: Thought Ghanaians left during the time of Ghana must go,how come they are still on Nairaland?

My sister, it's called inferiority complex. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tolaaaaannni: Another ghana vs Nigerian fight. grin grin funny thing is the ghanaians are always the one's to start it. *Walks out of the room*

They always feel inferior, so no one can blame them...

Apparently, the woman in question wis nothing but an attention seeker. Let's look at how things work.

When airlines lease airport/terminal space, particularly to attend to their "FIRST CLASS" guest, isn't it the airline that beautifies their spot? When did airports start beautifying first class lounges on behalf of airliners?

she post some picture of her house, and the call it "Emirates first class"... LOL, if emirates operates the lounge, isn't it common sense, one of the worlds largest airlines will keep it at least bright? undecided undecided undecided

Secondly, if she could STOOP SO REAL LOW, to engage in a low quality movie, nna man, that really speaks volume of herself. You flew on emirates "first class" , YET, on a business trip, for a low cost budget, fu.cked up production movie? People, please tell me how this makes sense?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:32am On Aug 19, 2012
odizzy: I wonder d kind of movie dat id!ot wants 2 shut dat requires quality equipments, no b dat crab dem dey alwayz act callam movie? C smal ghana dn dey get liver o, abi dem want mek we start ghana most go 4 d 2nd tym? Cos if we do'am ungry go finish dem o, c mumu ghana wey dpend on 9ja 4 evry tin expecially in movie n music industry, nt 2 mention of oil, electricity, even in our condem cloths, lolz. Ghananians mek una use una head o b4 we go change our mind f00ls

We will do Alien Compliance order first!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:35am On Aug 19, 2012
manny4life:

My sister, it's called inferiority complex. cheesy cheesy cheesy

They always feel inferior, so no one can blame them...

Apparently, the woman in question wis nothing but an attention seeker. Let's look at how things work.

When airlines lease airport/terminal space, particularly to attend to their "FIRST CLASS" guest, isn't it the airline that beautifies their spot? When did airports start beautifying first class lounges on behalf of airliners?

she post some picture of her house, and the call it "Emirates first class"... LOL, if emirates operates the lounge, isn't it common sense, one of the worlds largest airlines will keep it at least bright? undecided undecided undecided

Secondly, if she could STOOP SO REAL LOW, to engage in a low quality movie, nna man, that really speaks volume of herself. You flew on emirates "first class" , YET, on a business trip, for a low cost budget, fu.cked up production movie? People, please tell me how this makes sense?
grin grin grin grin grin

Inferiority complex grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To WHO??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have no light, you smell generator fumes all day, you have a Boko Government and one can feel inferior to THAT??
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you serious!!!

How can one ever feel inferior to those they liberated from British rule??

Impossible!!

It is your inferiority complex that causes you to try to insult Ghanaians and when we bark back you always go crying!!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SOUTHSOUTH1: 12:35am On Aug 19, 2012
bittyend:

'Morasuck' Nigeria! - I'll fly over that country to Cape Verde in December!! grin

Your plane will never fly through my beloved country,instead it will crash!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 12:36am On Aug 19, 2012
odizzy: I wonder d kind of movie dat id!ot wants 2 shut dat requires quality equipments, no b dat crab dem dey alwayz act callam movie? C smal ghana dn dey get liver o, abi dem want mek we start ghana most go 4 d 2nd tym? Cos if we do'am ungry go finish dem o, c mumu ghana wey dpend on 9ja 4 evry tin expecially in movie n music industry, nt 2 mention of oil, electricity, even in our condem cloths, lolz. Ghananians mek una use una head o b4 we go change our mind f00ls

deluded lunatic! what has nigeria got to offer? nigerians are real fuckin-g gay-s. They look liie shi-t, have brains for shi-t and and bahave like cassave-eating r-etards grin grin grin movie and music my foot! You know the origin of the music and film industry in west africa? lunatic-s
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 12:38am On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: grin grin grin grin grin

To WHO??

You have no light, you smell generator fumes all day, you have a Boko Government and one can feel inferior to THAT??

Are you serious!!!

Impossible!!

It is your inferiority complex that causes you to try to insult Ghanaians and when we bark back you always go crying!!!

We have no light? LOL, delusion on a grandeur scale... I dey laff

We cry? LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Apparently you don't know Nigerians, TRY AGAIN
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 12:38am On Aug 19, 2012
Like I said, your so-called star hasn't said the whole truth about where she got that picture. She should tell that to those who haven't flown out and know nothing about Aviation operations. Again, if that's emirates first class, if emirates leased the space, so is it the fault of Nigerian Authorities? I like to hear this
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:38am On Aug 19, 2012
manny4life:

We have no light? LOL, delusion on a grandeur scale... I dey laff

We cry? LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Apparently you don't know Nigerians, TRY AGAIN

I know Nigerians... A lot of tough talk but, step to his face and he will always start begging!!! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SOUTHSOUTH1: 12:41am On Aug 19, 2012

To WHO??

Are you serious!!!

Impossible!!

WHO IS THIS GOD FORSAKEN THING?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by mjconcept(m): 12:41am On Aug 19, 2012
SOUTH SOUTH:

Your plane will never fly through my beloved country,instead it will crash!!
Which plane? Let me tell you Bittyend is just a bus driver In Cotonou.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 12:41am On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim:

I know Nigerians... A lot of tough talk but, step to his face and he will always start begging!!! grin grin grin grin grin

LOL... Are you gradually telling us how Ghanians freak out? shocked shocked shocked

I even encounter a lot of them here in VA, all freaking out when a black man yells. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dude, I'm not here to exchange words with you, I have more important things to do, but like I said, SHE HASN'T SAID THE TRUTH.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:42am On Aug 19, 2012
Watch this video

http://media.beeafricanent.com/_Nigerian-Men-In-Libya-Plead-For-Their-Lives/blog/5217699/12247.html?setId=73169

This is how the average Nigerian is...

Always barking but, in the heat of things nothing more than a coward!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Rebsy(f): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2012
Leave our Nairaland plsssss and face ur slutty bitches parading themselves on oxford street! See ur dirty aflao!

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by lekzy01(m): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Dwarf Black??! Are you talking about your origin before Bleaching your face or are you talking about Obasanjo!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

Don't bring it to me OOO!!!!

Bakassi' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have already brought it to you,, u dis dwarf black ghana that can't even worth my dad gateman, on dat OBJ, I'm very sure ur height can't up to his neck and u will know he's a nice handsome good looking man if u can manage to be beside him..
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 12:43am On Aug 19, 2012
Like I said before,

manny4life: Like I said, your so-called star hasn't said the whole truth about where she got that picture. She should tell that to those who haven't flown out and know nothing about Aviation operations. Again, if that's emirates first class, if emirates leased the space, so is it the fault of Nigerian Authorities? I like to hear this
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Lordave: 12:44am On Aug 19, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: Another ghana vs Nigerian fight. grin grin funny thing is the ghanaians are always the one's to start it. *Walks out of the room*
fight? Who is going to fight with them? We go spank dem like elementary students.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:45am On Aug 19, 2012
lekzy01:

I have already brought it to you,, u dis dwarf black ghana that can't even worth my dad gateman, on dat OBJ, I'm very sure ur height can't up to his neck and u will know he's a nice handsome good looking man if u can manage to be beside him..

Bakassi...

I am 6'2 215 pounds... I am taller than most Ghanaians and Nigerians I meet. Get off the height issue...

The average Ghanaian is taller than the average Bakassi grin grin grin grin grin

Average Ghanaian is about 5'7 with the average Nigeria 5'4!!

http://www.interbasket.net/news/4385/2009/09/average-height-by-country-males-20-years/

Once again stop barking and focus on things you are good at like corruption and stealing...

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 12:46am On Aug 19, 2012
Like I said

manny4life: Like I said, your so-called star hasn't said the whole truth about where she got that picture. She should tell that to those who haven't flown out and know nothing about Aviation operations. Again, if that's emirates first class, if emirates leased the space, so is it the fault of Nigerian Authorities? I like to hear this
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by odizzy: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2012

To WHO??

Are you serious!!!

Impossible!!

so wot re ghananians stil doin in 9ja. Ghananians shud b refered as African goats. U knw say na fire b dis u stil put ur hand, dat show hw stup!d u guyz re

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:47am On Aug 19, 2012
odizzy: so wot re ghananians stil doin in 9ja. Ghananians shud b refered as African goats. U knw say na fire b dis u stil put ur hand, dat show hw stup!d u guyz re

There are very few Ghanaians in Nigeria...There are more Nigerian CRIMINALS in Ghana who we will get rid of!!

Alien Compliance order NOW!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim: 12:48am On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim: Watch this video

http://media.beeafricanent.com/_Nigerian-Men-In-Libya-Plead-For-Their-Lives/blog/5217699/12247.html?setId=73169

This is how the average Nigerian is...

Always barking but, in the heat of things nothing more than a coward!!!

Once again!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 12:49am On Aug 19, 2012
Unless a Ghanian can explain below,

Then we'll accept the status quo that she's a damn liar.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 19, 2012
Guys abeg ignore them, the fact that they are always on Nairaland in droves should tell you something undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 12:51am On Aug 19, 2012
Lordave: fight? Who is going to fight with them? We go spank dem like elementary students.

deluded slowpoke! grin grin grin we Bleep you everyday. Ghana will always be on top because that is the will of God. any dirty stinking nigerian can go jump off a cliff, fuckeduppedness!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31)

"2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) / Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi / Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.