Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

MTN "WOW" Promo - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN "WOW" Promo (25181 Views)

Mtn Wow Scam!!! / MTN Launches Sunshine Wow Promo / MTN WOW Weekend Is Back...!!! Double Your Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by chelseabmw(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2012
angry angry angry People using MTN dont know what they are doing
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by cephas14(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2012
berem: E no go better for MTN! Since they started their free 300 sms, my phone kept buzzing with nonsense text messages from people I have long forgotten.no be only WOW, na EWOO! Nonsense undecided
lol, GBAM.
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by brain54(m): 11:51am On Aug 20, 2012
Mtn no. 1 scamming agency in naija.
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by klexy04: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2012
Even with it been a promo....I just hope there is nothing attached to the no'888' just like '666'. Abegi o
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by clemmonce(m): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2012
puskin: Now its WOW promo.....am I missing something here.....the way MTN have been running promo after promo for almost 2months now. Is there something that the Nigerian subscriber isn't aware of? undecided undecided
THE OF FEAR OF LOOSING YOUR CUSTOMER IS THE BEGINNIG OF PROMO. ETISALAT IS REALLY HITING THEM HARD
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by Friedbeans: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
I loaded #1000.00 airtel on Saturday,and i was given bonus of #2000.00 (I don't know for how long though).This morning I made a call and they gave me #210.00 bonus to be exhausted before 12 mid night today. For Mtn, I sincerely don't know how much they collect even though I am on family and friends, sometimes the billing is 30k/sec, sometimes 20k/sec. I see them as fraudsters and I hardly load my mtn these days. This started after a promo where I was calling one special number for 5k/sec and other mtn numbers for 10k/sec. I don't know if they are trying to collect back what they gave me then.
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by princemmab(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ninapha: MTN promos na devil's gift. Weta isi bia were isi!

Nna mtn dikwa risky
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by princemmab(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
I hope those half baked south african graduates working @ mtn sees these posts........ Mtn criminals
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
berem: E no go better for MTN! Since they started their free 300 sms, my phone kept buzzing with nonsense text messages from people I have long forgotten.no be only WOW, na EWOO! Nonsense undecided

lol.people are just looking for how to exhaust the plenty sms hence they keep texting all and sundry.
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by Igweka(m): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
OPEYEMI AD: Load an MTN card now and get double of ur money. Dial *888*follow by pin number of card# and send. The promo is called WOW and this is not a spam message. it's REAL i have loaded more than three times today but i dont know how last this offer will b e
. I have load it its real but only weekend 4rm friday to sunday 12pm
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
This networks must think Nigerians are foolsundecided
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
creme chic:

No wonder!!! I did d *888*pin# recharge last weekend nd was surprised diz morn dt I dnt hv crdt,

Dese mtn pipo r just criminals! Kai! No free lunch in freetown o!

Funny. I loaded etisalat double recharge promo not knowing the recharge gets wiped in 2days if unused. If MTN gets wiped in a week, that is long enough and i dey use MTN well well.
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by Richiy(f): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
chipmunkey: This networks must think Nigerians are foolsundecided
and i assure you, they are becos afta all said nd done, they wl stil recharge that line. I tel u.
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by Shaw007(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
soft-touch:
When MTN changed their 3GB Internet subscription to N7,000 per month, then I knew this company got internal problems, when they came with promo to WIN airplane, it became obvious, that whoever get "leg should run".
did u say airplane??
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by Nosyke(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
Just won the aeroplane, who knows where can I park it

1 Like

Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by oge4real(f): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
Nosyke: Just won the aeroplane, who knows where can I park it

try your backyard na
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by Shaw007(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
Lobolintin: I fear MTN ,they hav hidden agenda,D SENATE should try and save us frm all diz exploitin companies here in naija,. I hate diz netwrk wit dia hidden charges....
i'm very sure a senator or minister will be d one 2 win that airplane,since it depends on how much u load. . .MTN did the ariplane tin not 4 ordinary nigerians,they just 4got 2 mention it

1 Like

Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by Shaw007(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
Barring any unforeseen circumstance, a telecoms subscriber in Nigeria would soon become the proud owner of a brand new aeroplane courtesy of MTN Nigeria’s UltimateWonder promo!

The Ultimate Wonder promo which was flagged off in Lagos, Friday, is a new customer-based ‘recharge and win’ promo in which customers will win weekly cash prizes, and an ultimate winner will cart home a Cessna 182 T aeroplane, in a grand prize presentation in October.
Larry Annetts, chief marketing and strategy officer, MTN Nigeria, noted that as a market leader, MTN continually seeks for avenues not only to enrich the lives of its customers, but also to appreciate and reward its loyal subscribers for keeping fate with the brand over a long period of time.
“MTN is keen to transform the lives of many Nigerians; we recognise reward schemes as one of the best ways to touch and enrich thelives of our subscribers and so we are connecting Nigerians to life-changing initiatives that are not easily replicated by any brand in Africa,” he said.
According to Annetts, “Last year, in commemoration of our 10 years anniversaryin Nigeria, we excited and enriched many Nigerians with the much-talked about ‘1 Billion Naira’ reward; where 90 lucky winners went home with cash prizes of 10 million naira each among other mouth-watering prizes.
This year again, through the MTN Automaniagame, a subscription-based initiative, the company is giving out 100 xi35 SUVs in a 100-day nationwide promo. But with the launch of the MTN Ultimate Wonder Promo, you will agree with me that MTN has taken the customer-reward concept to an unprecedented level where no brand has attempted in Africa,” he added.
Apart from the ultimate prize of an Airplane, subscribers will also have opportunities of winning weekly cash prizes of N150,000 for 100 customers and a weekly star prize of N2,000,000 in the three-month, nationwide promo.
To participate in the promo, new and existing customers are encouraged to recharge with a minimum of N200 to qualifyfor the weekly draws. Multiple entries are allowed for increased chances of winning. Any subscriber who recharges up to a minimum N3, 000 over the duration of the promo will automatically qualify for the drawfor the grand prize of an Airplane.
During the promo, new customers will receive an instant airtime bonus of N350 whenever they load. In addition, there is an instant cash prize of N50, 000.00 for anyonespotted with an MTRN Ultimate Wonder sticker.
The winner of the grand prize has the option to receive the physical aero plane, or the equivalent cash value.
The MTN Ultimate Wonder promo will no doubt rock the telecom industry in Nigeria toits very foundations, given the imminent massive consumer endorsement

p.s
this is not for ordinary Nigerians
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by NAJALYN: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mtn is at it again. I cant believe it. When will they learn to do genuine business?
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by Ayoko007: 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
OPEYEMI AD: Load an MTN card now and get double of ur money. Dial *888*follow by pin number of card# and send. The promo is called WOW and this is not a spam message. it's REAL i have loaded more than three times today but i dont know how last this offer will b e
noncence!!all dis telecoms are playing on our interligent,instead of dem to bring down call tarifs they are busy performing abracadbra promo!!noncess mtwwww!!
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by Ogamgil(f): 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
Its nt Mtn dat is bleeped it is d administration and those working inside dat ar nt only bleeped both ar mother fuckers.
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by Shaw007(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2012
MT HEN,i will scam you,EVERwhERE yOU GO"grin
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by hovic(m): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
Laughing in Swahili.
I think say my own don finish, Mtn don eat me dry. Mtn don milk me tin. Mtn don Chop me die. Anytime i recharge, ooh boi if you see the kind vex Mtn they take remove my airtime ni. I don call customer care tire, my battery don die calling'em.
Glo came to my rescue, even if Glo steal my airtime no problem, them don finish me with gift 3000 monthly. Even still i don't recharge my Empty M, wetin they fear me ni Empty M go still collect my buddle recharge plan, i call a friend the guy laugh me ni. Calling........
Friend: Movic you never wise upppppp,
Guys they vex for Empty M oooh.
Movic: wetin yhaw boi wan do nah?
Friend: Airtel is our answer to internet plan. Gbam.
I loaded Airtel 1200 ASAP. They gave me 1.5GB. See groove. See party. Hurray am Free.

1 Like

Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by 2ru9jaman: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2012
please what cost implication of being etisalat tarrif plan of easyfixednet. N400 card that i loaded vanish immediately. I prefer easycliq.
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by freeamie: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
How can somebody win an aircraft in a promo ??
with just 200 naira ?
If they really want to improve the life of Nigerians, can't they split the cash equivalent among 10 or 15 winners
Seriously, I don't believe them. They can't be that generous
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by menek(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
soft-touch:
When MTN changed their 3GB Internet subscription to N7,000 per month, then I knew this company got internal problems, when they came with promo to WIN airplane, it became obvious, that whoever get "leg should run".
hahaha ha promo to Win airplane? Who becomes d pilot?
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by Onyenna(m): 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
grin grin grin grin I laugh in Yahoo grin grin grin grin ..
I stopped believing in mtn's promo years ago..... If you still think anything good can come outta empty-n, well, all da best......grin grin grin grin
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by maik: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
CORRECT NETWORK.
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by asudan: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2012
bright007: MTN $ their crooked ways...First they brough MTN magic number and saw how it benefited customers...they scrapped it...they brought MTN zone...they are already manipulating it...Now its is aeroplane
mtn zone is for real and it dependence on ur location and d number of persons using d network in ur area.as for mtn magic number,there was network congestion dat was y it was replaced with mtn zone.
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by Valto(m): 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2012
don't try loading credit by dialing 888, unless u intend to finish the credit and bonus the same weekend!!!!! otherwise everything will be wiped off by 11:59pm sunday night!!

1 Like

Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2012
All Mtn promo is kalu kalu(gambling) I asked a friend of mine who work with MTN if its real, he said yes. BUT Mtn will make money if Nigerians participate. He said funny enough with dis promo MTN will make more money to buy 10 planes. That MTN understand how greedy Nigerians are so they are fully gaining from it.
Re: MTN "WOW" Promo by odizzy: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
hovic: Laughing in Swahili.
I think say my own don finish, Mtn don eat me dry. Mtn don milk me tin. Mtn don Chop me die. Anytime i recharge, ooh boi if you see the kind vex Mtn they take remove my airtime ni. I don call customer care tire, my battery don die calling'em.
Glo came to my rescue, even if Glo steal my airtime no problem, them don finish me with gift 3000 monthly. Even still i don't recharge my Empty M, wetin they fear me ni Empty M go still collect my buddle recharge plan, i call a friend the guy laugh me ni. Calling........
Friend: Movic you never wise upppppp,
Guys they vex for Empty M oooh.
Movic: wetin yhaw boi wan do nah?
Friend: Airtel is our answer to internet plan. Gbam.
I loaded Airtel 1200 ASAP. They gave me 1.5GB. See groove. See party. Hurray am Free.
my dear Empty M even pitty u small, as 4 me, dem collect my gredict sotheeeeee i stp 2 dey recharge, as dem no com see wetin dem go collect again, dey com collect d battery of my fon b4 i go knw wetin dey happn, my fon dn disappear, no be small tin, d worst part b say, we knw say dem dey do us magomago, we no go stil troway d line, mtn jazz us?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone / Unbox Therapy Reviews Infinix Note 7 (video) / The Good And Bad Sides Of Tecno Spark 7p After Using For A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.