Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

If You were among the Shortlisted For gulder Ultimate Search, Let Meet Here - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / If You were among the Shortlisted For gulder Ultimate Search, Let Meet Here (4639 Views)

Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / Gulder Ultimate Search 2013 / Meet The Finalists Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 9! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You were among the Shortlisted For gulder Ultimate Search, Let Meet Here by kunletech: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
Let discourse the 9 screening process of Gulder ultimate search: swimming, running, .............please complete the list, by listing out the audition nine screening process
Re: If You were among the Shortlisted For gulder Ultimate Search, Let Meet Here by Shantyken(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2012
I recieved a mail frm dem bt my region is owerri hw can we share ideas,my contact 08063988673
kunletech: Let discourse the 9 screening process of Gulder ultimate search: swimming, running, .............please complete the list, by listing out the audition nine screening process
Re: If You were among the Shortlisted For gulder Ultimate Search, Let Meet Here by Ehimax(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
I was invited for the interview on the 17th in benin.
Re: If You were among the Shortlisted For gulder Ultimate Search, Let Meet Here by FunkyBday(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
Y'all checkout this photo blog www.myfunkybirthday..com
Re: If You were among the Shortlisted For gulder Ultimate Search, Let Meet Here by Shantyken(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ehimax: I was invited for the interview on the 17th in benin.
hw about d screening test
Re: If You were among the Shortlisted For gulder Ultimate Search, Let Meet Here by Ehimax(m): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
Shantyken: hw about d screening test
i dont hav any idea 4 now i just we are to report at the interview venue at exactly 8am wit the print out 4rm u email and 10 intact empty can of gulder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You were among the Shortlisted For gulder Ultimate Search, Let Meet Here by Capableben(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2014
I was invited, 2nd August , Liberation stadium PH
Re: If You were among the Shortlisted For gulder Ultimate Search, Let Meet Here by Capableben(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oboy, gat to learn swimming o
Re: If You were among the Shortlisted For gulder Ultimate Search, Let Meet Here by Kai5vil: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
Re: If You were among the Shortlisted For gulder Ultimate Search, Let Meet Here by fredparis: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
For those who have the heart of adventure:
The french foriegn legion is recruiting able men between age 17 to 40yrs to start a new life with new ID , language is not a barrier. for more info google french foriegn legion.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Lady Gaga Go Gaga, Performed Naked At London Show / Check Out This Funny Pics / Big Girl Takes Off Her Clothés Because Ofgun Man Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.