Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison (24106 Views)

James Ocholi's Driver Dies In National Hospital,abuja / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari / Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by commynikky: 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
Let's not be tribalistic about this issue, its his sins that hunts him, do u know the number of ppl he killed?
Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by Ekans: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
onomeasike: the sad part of it is that,for 12 solid years this man was incacerated,this man was not proven to be a cannibal as popularly believed,all these hypocritical I-love-my-brother-for-mouth MASSOB,OHANEZE,IBO WORLD CONGRESS and all these useless tactless ibo kwenu DID NOT EVEN MAKE A CASE FOR HIS TRIAL IN A COMPETENT COURT cry cry cry,For GODSAKE,even AL-MUSTAPHA with all his alleged attrocities still had his people pleading for his trial/pardon.

SHAME ON NDIGBO!!
.i concur
Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by miredia(m): 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
Tribalism is shallow and a clearly spelt out yardstick for extreme low I.Q. Bigotry is a reflection of hate.Religious frictions are components that defies the presumed odor of sanctity portrayed by it's wariors. No one, no faction, no culture, no tribe, no ethinicity, no society, no country can hold monopoly to moral superiority for EVERYONE has an ill. Absolutely no exemptions. Uncle and aunties if u all r, u sure want to put a stop to this very embarrassing situation.

3 Likes

Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
Shame on all tribal bigots posting comments on this topic! A very big shame to you all!! "Spits"

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
miredia: Tribalism is shallow and a clearly spelt out yardstick for extreme low I.Q. Bigotry is a reflection of hate.Religious frictions are components that defies the presumed odor of sanctity portrayed by it's wariors. No one, no faction, no culture, no tribe, no ethinicity, no society, no country can hold monopoly to moral superiority for EVERYONE has an ill. Absolutely no exemptions. Uncle and aunties if u all r, u sure want to put a stop to this very embarrassing situation.
pls tell them! Its so shameful for matured men and women whom most of them are even married to come here and embarrass themselves! Disgracing their country and spewing trash! SHAAAME ON YOU ALL!!!!

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
miredia: Tribalism is shallow and a clearly spelt out yardstick for extreme low I.Q. Bigotry is a reflection of hate.Religious frictions are components that defies the presumed odor of sanctity portrayed by it's wariors. No one, no faction, no culture, no tribe, no ethinicity, no society, no country can hold monopoly to moral superiority for EVERYONE has an ill. Absolutely no exemptions. Uncle and aunties if u all r, u sure want to put a stop to this very embarrassing situation.

berem: pls tell them! Its so shameful for matured men and women whom most of them are even married to come here and embarrass themselves! Disgracing their country and spewing trash! SHAAAME ON YOU ALL!!!!

I hope you self appointed custodians of our collective morality will show up more often to caution your brothers and sisters whenever they decide to instigate another round of ethnic bashing on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by andyanders: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
onomeasike: the sad part of it is that,for 12 solid years this man was incacerated,this man was not proven to be a cannibal as popularly believed,all this hypocritical I-love-my-brother-for-mouth MASSOB,OHANEZE,IBO WORLD CONGRESS and all these useless tactless ibo kwenu DID NOT EVEN MAKE A CASE FOR HIS TRIAL IN A COMPETENT COURT cry cry cry,For GODSAKE,even AL-MUSTAPHA with all his alleged attrocities still had his people pleading for his trial/pardon.

SHAME ON NDIGBO!!

What you said is right. I think what the society did to this guy is wrong. I was expecting government to have proven that the said man was mad and actually did what he was accused of doing. In Nigeria, even most normal people got locked up in the prisons because they do not have anyone to come for them and they end up dying in the prison.

You locked up a person for 12yrs in a Nigerian prison is enough for a normal person to run mad.
There are innocent people dying in the prisons because of the judicial system we have. How can we not have a government psychiatric hospital to take care of this man? Wickedness of man.

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
omo no guck o..dem no carry anyone put with that guy o..he was worse than MAD from confirm source
onomeasike:

where is the proof? why did he not eat his fellow inmates?what did he eat in detention for 12 years,methinks,it is definitely not human BEANS

Anyways,keeping someone for 12yrs awaiting trial in a sensationally biased case itself can make one go completely senile!!for God'sake,the man has already been declared guilty by the public and that explains why he was so unfairly treated.His family should seek redress,afterall,he has children who were kept fatherless for 12 yrs and eventually 'killed' by the state.some people do not want clifford orji out of the prison?
Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by omonija2000(m): 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
Solozzo: I think human rights organizations should take up the case and sue the responsible agencies- Drs, hospital and prison services for negligence and culpable homicude. Especially the psych hosp that refused to accept him for treatment. Why was he not taken to Aro with long stay facilities. A psychiatrist could have attended to him in the prison. A 6 to 8 weeks admission would have made a lot of difference.

After all, Clifford was a vulnerable Nigerian citizen who was not proven guilty of any offences yet. He was also a registered patient of yaba psych hosp.. Maybe anyone's turn tomorrow. Justice must prevail. A commission of inquiry should be set up to investigate the case
. I doubt it if some people really know the gravity of what this cannibal had committed at that period of his arrest or maybe some of these his supporters were baby at the time (probably below 12yrs) or were some of his customers that used to purchase the human parts from him then
Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by mkoabiola: 12:21am On Aug 20, 2012
Adagba1: Clifford Orji i think is your relative and you are ashamed to own up.Leave igbo out of this and go to the mortuary and claim his corps.
Lol
D tin de pain d guy na hm make hm de para lik dat.so until court tell u say he eat humanbeing b4 u blv
Well thank God say e no eat of ur person,na dose way he eat go knw hw far
Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by stpat1(m): 12:56am On Aug 20, 2012
Why did it take so long for him to die? He ought to have died a long time ago
Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by jonnycheddars(m): 1:11am On Aug 20, 2012
onomeasike: the sad part of it is that,for 12 solid years this man was incacerated,this man was not proven to be a cannibal as popularly believed,all this hypocritical I-love-my-brother-for-mouth MASSOB,OHANEZE,IBO WORLD CONGRESS and all these useless tactless ibo kwenu DID NOT EVEN MAKE A CASE FOR HIS TRIAL IN A COMPETENT COURT cry cry cry,For GODSAKE,even AL-MUSTAPHA with all his alleged attrocities still had his people pleading for his trial/pardon.

SHAME ON NDIGBO!!
U SPEAK LIKE THE FOOL YOU ARE. 12 YEARS YOU COULDN'T SPEAK FOR OR AGAINST CLIFFORD ORJI. HERE YOU ARE ASKING FOR PROOF. "SI FALLA SUM" A THEORY OF PHILOSOPHY STATES THAT "IF I DOUBT I KNOW BETTER". DO YOU HAVE PROOF HE WAS NO CANNIBAL? YOU ASSUME A BELLIGERENT AIR,VILIFYING D IGBO RACE. AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SOUND ETHNOCENTRIC OR JINGOISTIC,YOUR PEOPLE STAND BY EACH OTHER(HIGHWAY ROBBERS AND FRAUDSTERS) COS YOU NEVER STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT. THE NIGERIAN STATE ARRESTED CLIFFORD FOR HIS "ALLEGED" CRIMES ACCORDING TO YOU. THE NIGERIAN STATE BEARS THE ONUS OF DETERMINING HIS PSYCHOLOGICAL STATE,PROSECUTING HIM AND CONSEQUENTLY RELEASING HIM OR CONTINUING HIS INCARCERATION.
WE NDIGBO DO NOT STAND BY THOSE WHO BRING SHAME AND DISREPUTE TO OUR IGBONESS,RATHER WE FEED THEM TO THE VULTURES.
Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 20, 2012
Antivirus92: Keep on crying, we won't stop beating you! Fool, u want ohanaeze and every igbo group to aid clifford after he stained our name. We believe in "nke onye metelu,ya buru"
stained your name
wow! I am not igbo but wow! what happens to innocent till proven guilty.what if he never did those things?remember this story very well and can remember also that no concrete evidence was provided
Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 20, 2012
jonnycheddars:
U SPEAK LIKE THE FOOL YOU ARE. 12 YEARS YOU COULDN'T SPEAK FOR OR AGAINST CLIFFORD ORJI. HERE YOU ARE ASKING FOR PROOF. "SI FALLA SUM" A THEORY OF PHILOSOPHY STATES THAT "IF I DOUBT I KNOW BETTER". DO YOU HAVE PROOF HE WAS NO CANNIBAL? YOU ASSUME A BELLIGERENT AIR,VILIFYING D IGBO RACE. AS MUCH AS I HATE TO SOUND ETHNOCENTRIC OR JINGOISTIC,YOUR PEOPLE STAND BY EACH OTHER(HIGHWAY ROBBERS AND FRAUDSTERS) COS YOU NEVER STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT. THE NIGERIAN STATE ARRESTED CLIFFORD FOR HIS "ALLEGED" CRIMES ACCORDING TO YOU. THE NIGERIAN STATE BEARS THE ONUS OF DETERMINING HIS PSYCHOLOGICAL STATE,PROSECUTING HIM AND CONSEQUENTLY RELEASING HIM OR CONTINUING HIS INCARCERATION.
WE NDIGBO DO NOT STAND BY THOSE WHO BRING SHAME AND DISREPUTE TO OUR IGBONESS,RATHER WE FEED THEM TO THE VULTURES.
like i said earlier,where is the proof that he did those things,can remember very well that he named some very influentual people who he said were his clients in human sacrifice biz,that is a totally different story from being a cannibal.regardless,he was never tried despite all the supposed evidence against him
Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by waja(m): 5:01am On Aug 20, 2012
Antivirus92: Keep on crying, we won't stop beating you! Fool, u want ohanaeze and every igbo group to aid clifford after he stained our name. We believe in "nke onye metelu,ya buru"
. God bless U.
Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by o42austino(m): 5:28am On Aug 20, 2012

SHAME ON NDIGBO!!
maybe u did not go to school or that you can not read well.the reason justice was not carryout is because you don't trial mentally unstable man in court of law.U need a mentally stabled person to answer for him self because if he goes on trial without knowing his mental stability and was sentence it will be miscarriage of justice on the part of the judge.Please try to be Educated before u speak out FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by basisop(m): 5:41am On Aug 20, 2012

SHAME ON NDIGBO!!

Sorry, we are still in shock about the death of your supplier. Take heart! We knew how prepared we were to defend your friend in court before this sad story. Nndoo.
Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by opee1231(f): 6:43am On Aug 20, 2012
y r dese pple disturbin diaselves performing orthopsy? wen he ws killing pple was he not in his senses den? to hell with him...
Re: Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison by Denn(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2012
kuru disease explained via the link below.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TSA: CBN Fines Skye Bank N4bn For Concealing Mdas' Funds / CBN Suspends Deputy Governor, Directors For Fraud / Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Ibrahim Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.