Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

What Attracted You To Your Partner ? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Attracted You To Your Partner ? (20891 Views)

Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight / How Did You Meet Your Spouse? What Attracted You To Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Brunel(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
she's a builder, wife material (1 gazillion yards), beauty+brain, neater than neat,principled and honest, charming and etc.....BESTEST.........the Future She is
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Alexcollins(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Onwe101: She's prety luvin ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ carin...culdnt resist had to apply ASAP
and her stylish walking pattern also got my attention. And I discovered she I̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊ a good dancer, cooks well and very vast in communicating.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by olamilopin05: 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
Her Humility and the skinny body she has
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by kayClt(f): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
His humility,his brave n daring attitude grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Orikinla(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Her natural beauty, honesty and sincerity.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Aewesomz: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
Her temprament...
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
Arosa: For me a woman must look like beyonce and be as tall as tyra banks, before I will like to get to know her. lipsrsealed
Could This be LOVE?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
olamilopin05: Her Humility and the skinny body she has

Give her 2 years and 2 babies
You will be pounding your own yam and she will be looking buxom
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
okpara ugo: She looked like an angel from afar...

Then what did u see at close range
This funny
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Chinjoku(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
She is beautify, 100% in good xter, industrious, she can not make many demands, independent. Infact she is mature handling issues.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nicepoker(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2013
Her money and hips. Thats wat attracted me to her
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nicepoker(m): 8:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
babyosisi:

Then what did u see at close range
This funny
devil at close range
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Mintayo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
Her heart,,she has a very good heart=humble and compassionate!
*i hope somebody will understand this!*
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nnekacherry: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
Wow.. Nice thread.
Following.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by amanda2013(f): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
His polite, smiles and innocent nature attracted me. And 2day i dnt hv any regrets.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
steph7: I was on bellanaija today and I read musician, Praiz's interview. When he was asked what he looked for in a woman his reply was, she has to be fine, neat, able to manage resources and a good dresser. This statement struck some people as him being shallow while others wondered what else he should look for in a woman apart from the above.
Personally I look at the man's character first, if that is okay with me then all other things are secondary.This same issue was just debated in my house, I used Kim Kardashian as an example, any one who watches her shows will know that she has all the traits Praiz listed above, but does that make her a woman any sensible man will want to bring home- NO.
So Nlders what do you look for in your prospective partners and for the married what attracted you to your partners.

Come, are u writing in English or pidgin cos am still struggling to read your post....smh
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by http(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
grin grin
DrBaby: He neva lies....he has neva told a lie since 8 yrs of knowin him neither has he eva distorted d truth. He is plain and has nothin to hide. He is extremely lovin n lives his life as though it depends on me. Everythin he does has my interest embeded in it.
We just seem to get along too well...extremely compatible...I dont know how I love him...sometimes he feels just like a brother I av known al my life, at oda times he feels like a stranger I av just met n am trippin for.
I am a little complex n I rmbr one of my toasters telln me 'u dont need a husband...u need a manager'...and truly I av found my 'manager'.
He takes all d little bits n pieces of my life and makes a complete sense out of it at every given time T.
A perfect gentle man with a heart of Gold...totally n unreservedly committed to his woman....no oda woman even makes sense to him (yes I said it!!)..it makes me feel like am worth more than a goldmine...cos I av got someone who blivs totally in me n makes d whole world revolve around moi. I call him 'sweetlove'.

And finally, al thanks to my dad who made me understand who a true man is...he made me realise d most important virtue a man can have is a heart made of pure gold...and when I found dis, I stopped searchn. Now am not scared to marry dis man cos I am rest assured its only a continuation of the bundle of care n attention I always had.
Love u both...my first and last love....my childrens' love wl come inbetween.....#blessed

u don get this man, he is at a point of no return, lol!

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by maindar: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
The moment I laid my eyes on her, I just knew she was the ONE. She matched d mental pic of who I wanted. Without even saying a word to her, she smiled at me; I was only 12yrs of age then n she 10. Words alone can't say it all but as I type dis message, Which is ma very first as a Nairalander, she's lays here fast asleep, n our two kids 4 n 2yrs resp( a girl n boy) asleep in theIr rooms as well. She is all I ever needed. N am 31 nw n
can't still gv an answer to dis question,
neither can she as to me; we just know
we where meant for us.

11 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by kennyblac(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
She's not about her beauty but her future, reserved and submissive... Still wonder how I got her despite all her expensive tallent..
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by RoyalRoy(m): 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
U90 IN DIVERSIT:

Come, are u writing in English or pidgin cos am still struggling to read your post....smh

Obviously you are the only one having problem reading the Op.

Go back to school sir!
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by oyedun82(m): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
maindar: The moment I laid my eyes on her, I just knew she was the ONE. She matched d mental pic of who I wanted. Without even saying a word to her, she smiled at me; I was only 12yrs of age then n she 10. Words alone can't say it all but as I type dis message, Which is ma very first as a Nairalander, she's lays here fast asleep, n our two kids 4 n 2yrs resp( a girl n boy) asleep in theIr rooms as well. She is all I ever needed. N am 31 nw n
we where meant for us.
hmmmm! Since 12yrs old?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by hoodboi(m): 12:53am On Sep 20, 2013
3 things
Beauty, simplicity and she's very well brought up
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by 2sexyus: 12:59am On Sep 20, 2013
The bold text only reconfirmed what you said in another thread... Revelation of who you are at heart.

You were dating 2 men at the same time and you adviced in that thread that women shouldn't put their eggs in one basket.

I hope you wont leave him if a man more intelligent than he comes around....
babyosisi: I was engaged to another and when I met my boo,I knew he was the will of God for my life ,and i quickly disentangled from my then fiancé
The greatest asset a man could possess IMHO. is in his skull
I am so attracted to ultra intelligent men and I would have married him even if he didn't have a blokoss under his pants grin
That is how much he swept me off my feet.
I had been making inyanga and then I watched him as a resident ( doctor in training) in the operating room,put together a gun shot victim in a 5 hour surgery and my spirit and soul said yes.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by 2sexyus: 1:02am On Sep 20, 2013
Lol that ex dey disturb me ooo.

But she irritates me like filts angry .

Sister no blame me oh... I am super nice, but na condition make creyfish bend ni. sad
chidyhels:
Make i put this one down. Incase u change am 2moro.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 20, 2013
well,well,well! Nothin really attracted me to her anyway,it was durin d course of our conversation,i realized she was down to earth,so friendly,playful,neat,great cook,caring,above all God fearing.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by bolagabriella: 1:18am On Sep 20, 2013
1-beauty (cute face,tall,chocolate with kissable lips)
2-respectfull
3-intelligent
4-God fearing
5-romantic/sexual
6-meekness mixed with ego

My list goes on and on
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by Chiscomax(m): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2013
maindar: The moment I laid my eyes on her, I just knew she was the ONE. She matched d mental pic of who I wanted. Without even saying a word to her, she smiled at me; I was only 12yrs of age then n she 10. Words alone can't say it all but as I type dis message, Which is ma very first as a Nairalander, she's lays here fast asleep, n our two kids 4 n 2yrs resp( a girl n boy) asleep in theIr rooms as well. She is all I ever needed. N am 31 nw n
we where meant for us.

and this is the life of solomon grandy grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Partner ? by maindar: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
oyedun82: hmmmm! Since 12yrs old?
Exactly ma dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage / Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) / Reasons To Stop Trying To Prove Yourself To Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.