Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. (21433 Views)

-{ Deals Of January 2016:::: Come On In And Pick Yours**Affordable From Fhemmmy* / @-{Deal$$ Of The Day **Novembe 11th, 2013** Come In And Pick Your - Femmmy Motos / Come And Pick Ur Choice Of Car At Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by deariekay(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2007
dear landers,

i have an urgent honda baby boy for sale. 1999model,full option,sharp coolin A/C,security with remote control inclusive. it goes for 1.1m flat .i will send the the full pics asap u can contact me on 08029470609 or 07030094999.i live in ogba environ.
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by deariekay(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2007
this is the baby boy

Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by Demsy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2008
Bros if you will let it go 800k mail me at:
adenekanademola2002@yahoo.ca
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by sultaan(m): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2008
Demsy:

You be apa(spoiler) someone offered a V6 for give away price, you dey haggle.You have no idea what that thing is, do you?

You should be going over there to inspect/test drive right now. Check transmission fluid if you know right color cos its a sweet deal.
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by ell77(f): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2008
Honda Accord V6 = baby boy.
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by deariekay(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2008
thanks sultan,

my brother u can to see the car,its a good offer for that amount,but N1m.will be okay.its still available,just call me on 07030094999.i will be expecting ur call.

kay.
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by deariekay(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2008
Honda Accord V6 = baby boy.

el77,hi dear,

are u interested in the car? u can mail me on waheedey@yahoo.ca

or call me on 07030094999

regards.

kay
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by Demsy(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2008
sultaan:

You be apa(spoiler) someone offered a V6 for give away price, you dey haggle.You have no idea what that thing is, do you?

You should be going over there to inspect/test drive right now. Check transmission fluid if you know right color because its a sweet deal.

Hi Sultaan, I take exception to your attitude and the name you just called me. I have a right to bid for the car at the amount I think I can afford. Its none of your business please.
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by DatNiggaAk(m): 9:19am On Jan 02, 2008
m
Demsy:

[color=#006600]my offer is better
color]
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by deariekay(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2008
the last i can go for is 1m

regards
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by deariekay(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2008
hi demsy,

pls just take it easy on sultan,it is a matter of mutual understanding,apology tendered on his behalf.one love

kay
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by kuntash: 7:00am On Jan 03, 2008
Hey Sultan, thats a rude response to Demsey, which one come be spoiler again,

4 ur info how u see V6 sef, if u are tripping 4 dat car, and feel u can sell a naija used as that for over one MILAA, buy it for a resell and make money with it.

Sultan sef try for that offer, left for me, hmmm

recall, this is nairaland, simply for ordinary decent naija pikins
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by sultaan(m): 2:38am On Jan 04, 2008
Well, it does not matter what you feel about me calling him a spoiler, no offense intended.That 800k is just offensive so I don't think anybody will ever sell a V6 Accord for thank price unless they are trying to offload a lemon. It cost over 800k to get that car in US, so getting it for that price in Naija is unlikely.
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by kuntash: 6:54am On Jan 04, 2008
Dat car is a registered naija used Honda- HQ-533-AAA. a true biz man must not be irritated by any offer or watsoever, (ask Viper) I have struck a deal of a 800k from an initial offer of 350k, try and make nairalanders happy ok? moreso, let the seller decide. enjoy!
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by deariekay(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2008
kuntash,

thats okay. that car is just few months old,thae car is always in door ,the user does not based in niger,thats why it is going for that price.but i cant come down less than 950k.its a deal.any interested buyer can contact me.u will never regret buying that car.

regards.
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by DatNiggaAk(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2008
i learnt the gearbox of the v6 babyboy is problematic
aqnd that a replacement goes for as high as 250k?
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by Demsy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2008
DatNiggaAk:

i learnt the gearbox of the v6 babyboy is problematic
aqnd that a replacement goes for as high as 250k?

shocked
can someone confirm this please??!!
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by arsenal4va(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2008
all AT transmission gear box can be problematic if they r mistreated , just treat them rite and they do the same ,

Honda did have a problem with some of the V6 gear box , but a lot of them were re called.

that V6 machine is sweet , have been driving one for 3 yrs now and enjoying it .
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by sultaan(m): 2:19am On Jan 05, 2008
The V6 engine has shown a higher than usual rate of transmission failure The main issue with the tokounbos found in Naija is that most were purchased at auctions with the least regards to inspection for issues(just price/profit).Most won't have been driven for more than 2 hrs before they land in Lagos. N1m+ later an unfortunate buyer is driving his/her dream car.

Before you pay for any car inspect it thoroughly. Know what the level and colour of the fluids should be, If there is any leak note cause and implication. Most importantly, take it through all gears, and make sure you have smooth transitions.
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by donsatiano(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2008
wise saying from sultaan.i agree with u
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by Panache(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2008
Demsy:

shocked
can someone confirm this please??!!

This is a sad reality.I have a 2000 Accord V6 for sale. It's been like 3 months in the market now and no show. I think the issue of the V6 is over-blown. One can't blame the naija buyer because once you buy there is no warranty.

I drove this one from about 24k miles and now is about 87k. Like Sultaan said, it's kind of irritating (no disrespect) when you see buyers treating an Accord like a KIA or FORD. A 1988 Honda Accord will still fetch a good deal at any US auto auction.

Good luck!
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by bugville(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2008
hi,
the baby boy is naija used rite?
hw much is it going for last?
ive got a toyota camry 2000 american speccame in thru the rot no accidented.
i also have a 97 accord bulldog.
femi.
u can mail on recordsceo@aol.co.uk
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by DatNiggaAk(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2008
i will increase my offer to 850k for the baby boy
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by deariekay(m): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2008
thank u. the baby has gone.
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by Frando29(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2008
If the baby is gone, then put sold on it , so u stop wasting our time.
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by MrJ1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2008
will u let it go 4 900k if u will holla at me jaspersot2@yahoo.com.
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by deariekay(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2008
the baby boy is not available.u can check my post for other solid cars, like audi A6,honda element,ml jeep,honda odyssey,nisan altima etc

or call 07030094999
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by smithwill2: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2009
bro,do you still have the ride 4 sale and can you send me some pics of the baby boi to my email?and what's your last price?950k?smithwill2@yahoo.com
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by Emperoh(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2009
Smith
Check this link and call me up

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-216602.0.html

this offer won't last. . . .
Re: Honda Baby Boy For Sale (urgent) Pay And Pick. by muhamm3d: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2012
bros y now, u for go dey rob naaaaa

(1) (Reply)

/ 1st EVER. Custom company in NAIJA we customise Cars See Pics / Lagos Automobile Dealers Protest Sealing Of Their Businesses By Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.