Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? (11140 Views)

Task Force Intercepts Expired Seasoning In Ogun State (Pictured) / What's Your Worst Cooking/kitchen Chore? / What's Your Worst Cooking Chore?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by slimyem: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
i hate frying fish...
The oil gets to splatter on me when i do...
So i dodge that part of cooking most of the time..
I'd rather not eat fish at all than have to fry it...
What's yours??

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
^^ I use the deep fryer for that. I hate peeling and chopping vegetables. I usually buy in large quantities and get bored in the process.

I also hate grating water-yam for ifokore.
Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by tobechi74: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
I hate slicing onions
Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by slimyem: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
nikkyshyne: ^^ I use the deep fryer for that.
even with the deep fryer,the oil still splashes out...
Oh..how i hate frying fish!
Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by lepasharon(f): 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2012
Picking beans!..very tedious.
But iv noticed that beans these days tend to be pre-cleaned which is good

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by nikkyshyne(f): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
slimyem: even with the deep fryer,the oil still splashes out...
Oh..how i hate frying fish!
The deep fryer is covered while frying. You don't have to worry about turning. Just set the timer and your job is made easy.
Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by slimyem: 12:21am On Aug 20, 2012
nikkyshyne:
The deep fryer is covered while frying. You don't have to worry about turning. Just set the timer and your job is made easy.
yeah...
That...
Except that i don't time nor cover up while frying...the oil is still going to splatter..
Using a lid can make grease boil over and increase the temperatures..so No!
A deep-fryer won't make me love fish-frying still...
Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by Shaw007(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
I hate being home for only one reason. . . .the phucking dishes!!
Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
This is what happens when there is no breaking news in the country. A bunch of ladies hating frying fish make front page.

20 Likes

Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by ODB2: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
I have said it before and I will say it again; The best s3x I had was with a horse!
Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by mikuz(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
Anything thats got to do with okra. Count me out.
Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by Cuteobi(f): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
Washing dishes.....Arghhhh!!

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by buchibabe: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
O_D_B: I have said it before and I will say it again; The best s3x I had was with a horse!

R u sure u understand dis topic well?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by slimdiggi: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
Washing pots that has okro or ewedu in it...yuuuuck!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by honeric01(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
O_D_B: I have said it before and I will say it again; The best s3x I had was with a horse!

omg

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2012

Sickness. de effect of too much malaria
Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by ochukoccna: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
Shaw007: I hate being home for only one reason. . . .the phucking dishes!!
tongue tongue tongue
Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by double08(m): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
Nairaland what's happeningfish fryers and vegetable choppers are disturbing us here
Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
emmm. my most hated chore is having anything to do with fresh fish angry angry angry
Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
Washing d Eba bucket!
So hard and like shyyt! cry

1 Like

slimyem: i hate frying fish...
What's yours??
u rather not eat fish cos the oil splatter on u? Hmm! Ok wen next u wanna fry fish u make sure after washing your fish you spray salt on it and allow it to dry a little.then u can fry.well I hate peeling and cutting onions.sometimes I have to wear sun glasses to do that.lol!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by Ramcie(f): 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
I HATE washing dishes and washing beans. Gosh! Is there an energy saving device for washing beans?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
slimyem: yeah...
That...
Except that i don't time nor cover up while frying...the oil is still going to splatter..
Using a lid can make grease boil over and increase the temperatures..so No!
A deep-fryer won't make me love fish-frying still...

Just accept you don't know what the deep fryer is already. . Gezz grin

16 Likes

Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by moshoodn(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
Washing plates.
Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by Chidex2442(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2012
Pounding pepper cos d last tym a sml piece jumped into my boxer i was jst uncomfortable dat day!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
Billyonaire: This is what happens when there is no breaking news in the country. A bunch of ladies hating frying fish make front page.
so what's your point? Why don't you tell the moderators to feed you with breaking news.what has frying fish got to do with your request for breaking news?huh!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by patholaw: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
mikuz: Anything thats got to do with okra. Count me out.
wat is a madt man doing here? U need 2 see a Dr.
Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by Nickydrake(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
The dishes are dirty!! Take cover!!!

grin grin grin

And in WHOSE kitchen did this remarkable event take place? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
D worst is peeling unripe plantain,it is so strong,it gets into ur fingernails and leaves ur hand dirty and gummy,even if u watch ur hands wit groundnut oil and omo,ur hands are stil gummy.I reali hate dat plantain

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by ayobase(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
slimyem: i hate frying fish...
What's yours??

na only fish u dey fry...what about the meat, dodo, egg, chicken, turkey, and d likes.
u must hate eating those also.
Well what I hate doing in kitchen is waiting for food!
seriously, I hate the part of cutting vegetable....so I try getting it done right from the market.
The onion cutting, the part where u pour the grinded pepper into the hot oil!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
I hate grating the pepper. Hate it with passion!
Re: What's Your Most-hated Kitchen Chore/task? by mikuz(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
patholaw: wat is a madt man doing here? U need 2 see a Dr.
mr. And why did you quote me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Call Cashew Nuts In Your Language? / Be Careful Of Made In China Foods / Living Besides Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.