Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh (12439 Views)

Latest On AY's Marriage Scandal - From Stella Dimoko's Blog Visitor / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by DExplorer1: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
These questions are more personal than a [b] professional interview. [/b]Tonto Dike got me there, she was unsually cool. Thumbs up babe!!
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by semid4lyfe(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
WTF!

Is this an interview? shocked

Stella Dimoko-korkus is a TOOL!
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by kunxle: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
its obvious this interviewer was asking tonto darling pesky questions, Thanks for answering her like that you even get time anyway !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by Dipwater(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
I kinda know this idimoko babe very very well ,I think she lives in germany married to a whiteman. That babe sef too like gossip and cheap sabi sabi stunt.kinda know her and her family in nigeria ,she didn't fail to disappoint as usual with her unprofessional ways of asking questions. Bigups to luvly to/to di/ck for the way she played it out
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by slightlyMad(f): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Dipwater: I kinda know this idimoko babe very very well ,I think she lives in germany married to a whiteman. That babe sef too like gossip and cheap sabi sabi stunt.kinda know her and her family in nigeria ,she didn't fail to disappoint as usual with her unprofessional ways of asking questions. Bigups to luvly to/to di/ck for the way she played it out
i just knew it, this idimoko, her husband must be going through hell waking up daily seeing that village face.
with her amala accent
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by Oshiite: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
Dat stella is a slowpoke,tonto should have just slapped out the amebo spirit from her moronic face,next time she wont be so lucky,junk journalist
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by hemama(f): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
festusfeezy: y d insult , u re not playing a movie role wit stela, is jst an interview.....b nice 4 once baby tonto, i luv u
ur mother shld av aborted ur pregnacy on time hijo de puta
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by hemama(f): 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
[quote author=tellwisdom]Who are these two albinos up there? Were they kidnapped??sad[/q u must be very insane waka shege
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by hemama(f): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2012
tellwisdom: Who are these two albinos up there? Were they kidnapped??sad
God punish ur generation
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by YungG(m): 2:46am On Aug 21, 2012
hurlapapa:

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/08/hilarious-q-with-stella-dimoko-korkus.html

Lmaooo i love the replies Tonto gave the Stella chick. Tonto Dikeh sef has bad mouth hehehe
Her umuahia boyfriend and business mogul CHIEF PROMISE takes drugs..so expect same from her.
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by mynameisjade: 5:06am On Aug 21, 2012
Y'all talkin abt Tonto bin rude al d time**sighs**well i must say thank God she didnt slap Stella's face hehehe
N.B Stella DimOko needs to polish up her interview finnese....
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by wrench: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]stella Was Rude, Thumbs Up Tonto
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by mikeuz(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2012
Stupid interviewer, she shuld lose her job 4 that unprofessional interview.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by Goldieluks: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2012
Tonto is always bit..chy, not that i am taking side with the mean and illiterate interviewer either.
two bi..tches.
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by mochame(f): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
Dear dear nigerians,pls don't lose your sense of humour on behalf of miss Tonto dikeh...I would say that she was just joking..even the way she asked the questions would not make her seem normal mentally,but I guess she knew wat she was doing.On the other hand,Tonto missed d joke and got all emotional and rude and bla bla bla...but wat can I say...she is who she is..some Girl power she has undecided
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by keethel(f): 12:40am On Aug 22, 2012
hurlapapa:

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/08/hilarious-q-with-stella-dimoko-korkus.html

Lmaooo i love the replies Tonto gave the Stella chick. Tonto Dikeh sef has bad mouth hehehe
lmao that serves stella ryt hehehehe grin cheesy tongue
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by Enehezeyi: 1:31am On Aug 22, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]I don't blame Tonto for those replies, for christ sake that journalist was rude and lacks profession ethics! Mtcheeewwww! You suppose to watch and learn from the movie instead of pokenosing into her life!
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by mirob(f): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2012
Omoaka11: must dis chick always be rude?she shld always try n control her temper atymes @least 4 d sake of being a public figure.mtcheeeew

She was rude and mean †̥☹ Tonto then she took Tonto's response as an insult, if it were you would you laugh it off and give †ђξ public the impression that Stella was right?
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by ayobase(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2012
Goldieluks: Tonto is always bit..chy, not that i am taking side with the mean and illiterate interviewer either.
two bi..tches.

And u are not a bitch aight?
he that is without sin should cast d first stone!
puzzle over it!
Na take am personal o!
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by Hilaskee(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
Unprofessional journalist/interviewer that cannot frame up the same questions in a diplomatic and constructed way to achieve the needed result...Can you imagine?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Musician Bracket (vast) Has Cancer Of The Blood [FULL STORY] / Meet The Man Who Owns The Best Restaurant In The World / Dolapo Badmos Celebrates 17 Years In Service As A Police Officer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.