Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus (29933 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Flavour Might Have Wedded Sandra Okagbue Secretly. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Daminaj1(f): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2015
Top Blogger and Journalist Stella dimoko has confirmed that the wedding ceremony between Flavour and Sandra Held.

According to Stella;

Yes,viral rumour which no one could confirm but i have CONFIRMED IT and i present to you News that the duo who have a lovely daughter together have married secretly...... traditionally.

This gist is confirmed by Stella Dimoko Korkus blog and i can be quoted anywhere...Infact you can take this gist to the bank!
I do not know if the duo will come out to accept or deny it but they are married!!!!!

Sandra Okagbue is now to be known and addressed as Sandra Chinedu Okoli A.k.a Mrs Flavor!

PS- I will be replying any denials with a Memo.lol

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/12/sandra-okagbue-marries-flavor-nabania.html#more

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Daminaj1(f): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by coolnice(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2015
I pity that Anna girl

21 Likes

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2015
As a concubine A.k.a 'Mistress'
Daminaj1:
So where does this leave Anna Banner

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2015
prettysolid:
As a concubine AKA 'Mistress'

Mistress wetin undecided

She has got the same right as sandra

The only difference is she wont b living with him

and she is used to that

For every right flavor gives sandra he is going to give anna

They are both mothers to his kids tongue

Anna hasnt lost m sure she has learnt her lesson she is goin to seek for love and not fame embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by lilmax(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2015
Smh @the fish brains

1 Like

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2015
This is what happens when you make confused hungry women beauty-queens.

Anna is not smart she deserves what she got.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 30, 2015
sickstars:

Mistress wetin undecided

and she is used to that

Anna hasnt lost m sure she has learnt her lesson she is goin to seek for love and not fame embarassed

Your next sentences keep contradicting the previous ones.

She has lost the father of her child to another woman. Is that not a big loss?

She doesn't have the same right with Sandra, the legal and recognised wife anymore. She has been knocked out except flavour decides to take her up as second wife tillthen she is a common baby mama.

Beauty queen my foot.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2015
wheather she will have same rights or not thats their own. What im just stating is that when a woman is dating a married man she is a mistress/concubine till he marries her also.

And just because a woman has a child for a married man or even a single man,it dosnt mean she will have equal rights as his wife or wife to be.

Why do you think such children are called illegitimate children.
sickstars:

Mistress wetin undecided

and she is used to that

13 Likes

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Speechless3:

Your next sentences keep contradicting the previous ones.

She has lost the father of her child to another woman. Is that not a big loss?

She doesn't have the same right with Sandra, the legal and recognised wife anymore. She has been knocked out except flavour decides to take her up as second wife tillthen she is a common baby mama.

Beauty queen my foot.

She is not at loss

Anna knew her place ryt from day one

Flavor kept her in her place

Like for real she knew all dis was goin to happen

He never gave anna attention from day one
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 30, 2015
prettysolid:
wheather she will have same rights or not thats their own. What im just stating is that when a woman is dating a married man she is a mistress/concubine till he marries her also.

And just because a woman has a child for a married man or even a single man,it dosnt mean she will have equal rights as his wife or wife to be.

Why do you think such children are called illegitimate children.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2015
sickstars:

She is not at loss

Anna knew her place ryt from day one

Flavor kept her in her place

Like for real she knew all dis was goin to happen

He never gave anna attention from day one

Can't believe someone just said this!

If only she was smart....
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Speechless3:
This is what happens when you make confused hungry women beauty-queens.

Anna is not smart she deserves what she got.
You are being uncharitable to the ladies. The only difference between you and them is that you prevent pregnancy during lovemaking and they didn't. I don't know much about Ms Banners ancestry but there's no way you can call Ofala Okagbue's daughter a hungry girl. Ms Okagbue is a first class blue blood who never lacked anything from the womb. I hope you feel love in your life.

21 Likes

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2015
Speechless3:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2015
Speechless3:

Supposing she just wanted to be a mother. What's the fuss? What's the big deal about marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2015
kITATITA:

You are being uncharitable to the ladies. The only difference between you and them is that you prevent pregnancy during lovemaking and they didn't. I don't know much about Ms Banners ancestry but there's no way you can call Ofala Okagbue's daughter a hungry girl. Ms Okagbue is a first class blue blood who never lacked anything from the womb. I hope you feel love in your life.

hungry for cheap fame...

Good to know you pity her too!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2015
kITATITA:

Supposing she just wanted to be a mother. What's the fuss? What's the big deal about marriage.

Lol quit supposing and face real facts.

No woman, african woman prefers babymamaism to marriage. It would reduce her worth and prolly (most likely) drive suitors away.

Quit it, marriage is a big deal. There is no biggie in being used and dumped.

11 Likes

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by KimBerlyie: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmmm poor Anna
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Creamish(f): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Why "secretly"? What are they hiding?

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by theshaderoom: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
see pictures here
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by amtalkin(f): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
No comment until i see pictures
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by deeswagger: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol

Anna, marry me marry me u no hear now u don turn baby mama... Ntoi!!!

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Atmmachine(m): 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Flavor is my role model.
With how lose and unfaithful girls are, There will no be marriages in the next 7 years.
Babymama is the answer to everything.
Just go to Koredo Bello or WizKids Instagram pages, You will see how Big girls are behaving, calling them their crush and writing their phone numbers on their Instagram pages.
You will be forced to ask yourself if these are someone's future wives.
They open their legs to anything with money.
Come see how girls are horrny and dieing to touch Trey Songz the time he came to Nigeria, if Trey Songz ever ask them for sex, they will be willing to offer it and also pay Trey Songz for the sex, These are someone's girlfriends and wives..

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by BCISLTD: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
angry fake news of life
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by adedam007(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
j
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by bonechamberlain(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
hmm
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by asumo12: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2015

11 Likes

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by Realone92(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Interesting
Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by asumo12: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus by miqos02(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface, Agwu & Ay Comedian's Kids Celebrate Children's Day With Costume Party / Illbliss Found Lady Selling Fuel In Gallons On The Street / Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.