Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. (2585 Views)

Help!!! Osun State Govt Has Completed Plans To Sack 1,083 Workers From LAUTECH / Picture Evidence That Buhari Want To Islamised Nigeria By Fayose / 5 Popular Nigerians Who Died At The Verge Of Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by Hurpy007(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2012
pls ppl i need to know how i can take ds matter up with d highest authority and pls moderators help us take it to the front page. the governor of osun state has recently implemented a programme of action in which anybody deemed spottin haircut lyk obama, saggin, wearing rosary e.t.c is seriously molested and beaten publicly by the SARS operatives. . . this is all happening in the 21st century my ppl. . . This is a barbaric act of d highest order and i refuse to suffer in silence.
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by Walexz02(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2012
Sagging and obana hair cut.....ar they gud tims 2 do?
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by Ufeolorun(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2012
Ope o! grin
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by onatisi(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2012
Walexz02: Sagging and obana hair cut.....ar they gud tims 2 do?
and is it good to beat ppl for doing it or is sagging a crime?
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by bamuhanya: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2012
have you tried the courts? better still what is wrong if modest dressing is suggested? undecided undecided undecided undecided. We always adopt negative things from the western world.What they even frown at is what we say is westernization and recommended.how about launching a satellite or designing a PC than saging? You take such useless things and ignore the most important and good things in the west.Why Obama no sag.Why do they require modest dressing and no tattoos during job interviews in the west?

4 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by stillme(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2012
Front page ko page front ni.
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by kawkab: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2012
It is part of the dividends of democracy courtesy of ACN.
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by onatisi(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2012
kawkab: It is part of the dividends of democracy courtesy of ACN.
it seems these acn ppl are worse than the military
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by licensed2k(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2012
there muslim hypocrite bigots have started again. . . Wel, i refused to be drawn into war of words with u, . .moderators, y aint ds makin front page yet? . . . . i've always suspected dat their governor has some touch of insanity. . .our ppl in osun, my tots ar with u
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by onatisi(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2012
licensed2k: there muslim hypocrite bigots have started again. . . Wel, i refused to be drawn into war of words with u, . .moderators, y aint ds makin front page yet? . . . . i've always suspected dat their governor has some touch of insanity. . .our ppl in osun, my tots ar with u
i think this should make the front page nd let ppl decide whether the governor is right for flogging ppl doing certaing haircuts nd sagging
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by Remii(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2012
why all these noise sef, aregbesola supports the traditional worsippers more that muslims. that same osun state was ruled by christain governor and deputy ( oyinlola and obada) for almost 8 yrs, no muslim complaned. let peace reign ooo.
how has he islamise the state. is indecent dressing part of christianity?

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by asha80(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2012
it is called O'dressing.get used to it.
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 20, 2012
Hurpy007: pls ppl i need to know how i can take ds matter up with d highest authority and pls moderators help us take it to the front page. the governor of osun state has recently implemented a programme of action in which anybody deemed spottin haircut lyk obama, saggin, wearing rosary e.t.c is seriously molested and beaten publicly by the SARS operatives. . . this is all happening in the 21st century my ppl. . . This is a barbaric act of d highest order and i refuse to suffer in silence.

If u re not comfortable with it go to a state that is comfortable with it and If u re an Indigene of Osun state .......report the Governor to ur senator in the state assembly!!!!..

If the state assembly should support it.....ma brother, then that is what Osun people want......If opposed then it shall be reversed ........shikena!!!!!!

That is democracy and federalism........

Mind U 21st Century doesn't ask u to be crazy or Mad.......u can get a better life and do sth reasonable for the state instead of cryin out loud on saggin...spaghetti dress and Obama!!!!

I rise!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by redsun(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2012
I thought the western part of nigeria was a little immuned from delibrate backward evolution.A plague that has taken over the northern part.
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by licensed2k(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2012
donroxy:

If u re not comfortable with it go to a state that is comfortable with it and If u re an Indigene of Osun state .......report the Governor to ur senator in the state assembly!!!!..

If the state assembly should support it.....ma brother, then that is what Osun people want......If opposed then it shall be reversed ........shikena!!!!!!

Mind U 21st Century doesn't ask u to be crazy or Mad.......u can get a better life and do sth reasonable for the state instead of cryin out loud on saggin...spaghetti dress and Obama!!!!

I rise!!!!!!!
report the governor to d senate u say dude?
U dont seem lyk d kinda guy that has ever been to nigeria or has any form of familiarity with the political situation in nigeria and if u by any chance do u just spoke lyk a zombie or u wldnt be saying he shld report the governor to the senate. . . if u want to tackle our nation's problem: create job, infrastructures, stop corruption, gives us basic amenities and give the common man a chance to make it in life and stop bn driven by ur religion affiliation. . .wel, one thing is certain, they are callin for revolution and we will give it to then real soon, quote me, i say real soon, sooner than y'all are imagin
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by AustineE1: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
.....thankGod for south East and south south!south west is gradually drifting towards extremism,i knew from the very start that ACN and its actors are no good!can anything good come out from Tinubu and associates(Ali baba and the forty thiefs)!

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by Gbawe: 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
Another cretin abusing the right to freedom of speech. Is it only "Islamised"? Next it will be that Aregbesola is turning Osun into a congregation for odudualites alone.
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by IleIfe2(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
still trying to get information
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by Gbawe: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
Austine.E:
.....thankGod for south East and south south!south west is gradually drifting towards extremism,i knew from the very start that ACN and its actors are no good!can anything good come out from Tinubu and associates(Ali baba and the forty thiefs)!

Why don't some of you use your brain for god sake or is it that the chance to work an ethnic angle totally clouds the ability to reason properly? What West is drifting towards extremism? Where are you getting that crap from?

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by alaoeri: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
Hurpy007: pls ppl i need to know how i can take ds matter up with d highest authority and pls moderators help us take it to the front page. the governor of osun state has recently implemented a programme of action in which anybody deemed spottin haircut lyk obama, saggin, wearing rosary e.t.c is seriously molested and beaten publicly by the SARS operatives. . . this is all happening in the 21st century my ppl. . . This is a barbaric act of d highest order and i refuse to suffer in silence.
What's the correlation btw islam & what u listed above, there's nö place in nigeria where SARS doesn't rack & arrest ppl with suspected moves, guess υя movement is suspicious. For u to now bring islam into this shows how your sense of reason is, if u want to criticise aregbe good but don't bring religion into this m0fon.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by licensed2k(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
alaoeri:
What's the correlation btw islam & what u listed above, there's nö place in nigeria where SARS doesn't rack & arrest ppl with suspected moves, guess υя movement is suspicious. For u to now bring islam into this shows how your sense of reason is, if u want to criticise aregbe good but don't bring religion into this m0fon.
i cald a 4rnd of mine in d at state, iwo to b precise n he said he was cald while spottin a rosary n was warnd against such action claimin 'dnt u knw iwo is an islamic town". . . moreover y floggin and disgracin ppl in public, imagine wot wld have hapne if fashola had adopted ds kinda of approach on his new traffic rules. . .no matter whose side u re on it still seems barbaric and inhuman. . .even the military wldnt stoop so low
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
attack of the 40 laptops

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
I think this is not just about Islam, Please, don't event make this,a religious issue.

Even Christianity, will not encourage 'Sagging' or Osama hair cut.

It is not in our culture or neither, will any of our Local deity allow such indecent dressings or hairdos

Can't we for once be Original? Can't we copy or emulate good things from the western world?

If atall, we cannot export our rich culture and decency abroad, let not make our Motherland a dumping ground.

However, this does not Justify molestation of the Good People of Osun State.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by licensed2k(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
Updates!
Heard d SARS operatives were neva deployed to okuku. D hometown of d former governor, oyinlola. does that say somethin? another report says the SARS operatives were deployed to some chosen location such as iwo at the request of their muslim leaders in order to immoral behaviours during the holy month of ramadan.
Na waaa o
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by AdeniyiA(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
no, i think u're being SHARIARIZED!
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by oneeast: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
Extremists yoroobaland, they are the real sponsors and practitioners of terrorism in Nigeria. Backward SW and North. cheesy undecided
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by Dhelake: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
Remii:
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by Dhelake: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
one.east:
Extremists yoroobaland, they are the real sponsors and practitioners of terrorism in Nigeria. Backward SW and North. cheesy undecided
For u to bring tribalism into this topic ... This showz that u're more back than the North and SW ... I hate it when pple fret on unconfirmed report
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by PaulJohn1: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
Remii: why all these noise sef, aregbesola supports the traditional worsippers more that muslims. that same osun state was ruled by christain governor and deputy ( oyinlola and obada) for almost 8 yrs, no muslim complaned. let peace reign ooo.

You dey mind them. Ogbeni that doen't give a damn grin about what ever lies they cook. A strong trditional worshipper, judging from the way he promotes Osun Oshogbo festival.
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by PaulJohn1: 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
donroxy:

I rise!!!!!!!

My man, GOD bless you. cool
This is the post of the day smiley

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by sleekdot(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
Security operatives all over the world profiles criminals by dressing.

If you wear some kind of cloth in US you stand a chance of being arrested.

E.g If you wear skimpy clothes on Allen, You stand a chance of being arrested as a prostitute etc.

I don't think it cost you anything to dress responsibly

The way you are dressed you would be addressed. You dressed like a thief, you would be addressed as one
Re: HELP!!! Osun State On The Verge Of Being Islamised. by dasparrow: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
@Post

I already responded to this topic last night on this thread but I cannot find my post. It has vanished again.

Anyways, what is wrong with Obama's hair style? The last time I checked, President Obama had a clean hair cut. Also, I don't think grown adults should be beaten up. Nigerian society is like a jungle. In any sane society, when someone breaks the law, the person is fined and not beaten up especially when it has to do with something as mundane as how people dress. By the way, are we Saudi Arabia? Why should adults be told what to wear? I believe people should dress decently but I don't think they should be beaten up if they don't.

I will be back on this thread to make sure my post did not disappear again

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Majority Leader, Lloyd, Arrested For Alleged Murder / My Endorsement By PDP Governors An ‘atomic Bomb’ – Jonathan / Nairaland Is Controlled By The White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.