Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read (1761 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Scoffers And Mockers / Mockers,skeptics,atheists On Nl - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2012
The bible is full of imperatives. Some call for positive action: "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. (Mt 28:19-20)

Some imperatives call for negative action: "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." (Matthew 7:6)

With the Spirit inside us we are admonished in Matthew 7:6 to be careful of offering holy and pure Gospel truths to those who are only snarling dogs, waiting to tear them apart for their own vicious pleasure. In this day and age of instant social contact through blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other media, Gospel outreach is all the more prevalent. But so is the ease with which the dogs and swine mock and scoff.

"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of His coming?" II Peter 3:3-4

So how do we react to those who reject the Gospel in such a ferocious fashion?

"Jesus’ point is that certain truths and blessings of our faith are not to be shared with people who are totally antagonistic to the things of God. Such people are spiritual dogs and swine, who have no appreciation for that which is holy and righteous. They will take that which is holy, the pearls[b] (the rarest and most valuable of jewels; see Matt. 13:45–46)[/b] of God’s Word, as foolishness and as an insult.

A wild animal whose main concern is scavenging for food will not appreciate being thrown a pearl. He will resent its not being something to eat and possibly attack the one who throws it. Dogs and swine represent those who, because of their great perversity and ungodliness, refuse to have anything to do with the holy and precious things of God except to trample them under their feet, and turn and tear God’s people to pieces. In Revelation 22:15, they are classified with sorcerers, whoremongers, murderers, idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie." As John MacArthur admonished in his sermon "Casting pearls before swine".

"The admonition of the Lord in our text then clearly means that his disciples shall not give, nor minister the gospel, or its provisions, its promises, its comforts, its ordinances, or any of its commands, to any who are thus designated dogs, or who are in nature, disposition, practice or appetite as unlike the regenerated and spiritual people of God as dogs are unlike and inimical to the sheep and lambs." Gilbert Beebe (1800-1881)

"When people not only reject the gospel, but insist on mocking and reviling it, we are not to waste God’s holy Word and the precious pearls of His truth in a futile and frustrating attempt to win them. We are to leave them to the Lord, trusting that somehow His Spirit can penetrate their hearts-as He apparently did with some of those who at first rejected the preaching of Paul and the other apostles-or leaving them to the just judgment of God." [MacArthur]

It's clear that the imperative to go and make disciples of all nations does not include those who are reviling of the Gospel. You have already offered them the highest, and they have countered with the lowest, content to remain in the muck as swine do. They refuse to lift up, and in choosing to continue a conversation, there is no place for you to go but down. Rather than arguing with them over the most beautiful of truths, it is OK, even preferred, to leave them alone. In those cases, the faithful Holy Spirit will enact His will on those lost and brutal souls. The Holy Spirit shall "guide you into all truth... he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you." (John 16:13-15).

The age of Twitter and its 140 characters means easy outreach to all, but it is superficial to the sinner. See LR Shelton's presentation of the process through scripture:

"The sinner must first be awakened by the Holy Spirit before he can be enlightened, [/b]according to [b]Eph. 5:14, "Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light."

"Second, he must be enlightened before he can he convinced or convicted: "And when he is come, he will reprove (convince) the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment."

"Third, the sinner must be convinced before he can be wounded to death by the "sword of the Spirit" (Rom. 6:3-4) "So many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death."

"Fourth, the heart of the sinner must be wounded and broken before it will turn from sin to the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation (Psa. 38:8-9), "I am feeble and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart. Lord, all my desire is before thee; and my groaning is not hid from thee."

"Fifth, the heart of the sinner must turn to Christ (Joel 2:13), which is repentance, and run after Him (Song of Solomon 1:4), seeking Him with all the heart (Psa. 69:32), "Your heart shall live that seek God," and[b] (Jer. 29:13)[/b], "Ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." That is faith."

By all means, use social media and personal witness to encourage the brethren, and employ all possible means to introduce the lost to Jesus. But leave the mockers and scoffers alone, and do not persist in casting pearls to swine and dogs.

Source

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by MacDaddy01: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2012
lolololololol.

Quoting scriptures would not save you from reality and criticism.

Jesus was nailed to the cross by scoffers and mockers. Food for thought.
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 20, 2012
Brothers Goshen and Annoy and all sisters and other brothers, I and some of us have been guilty of engaging atheists and agnostics in ways which God has not sanctioned, I really think that as a sister mentioned ( Ishislove) , these prolonged arguments with the enemies of Christ is a waste of our time and spiritual effort.

We should of course keep replying to and helping the ignorant understand the truth, but we should in my opinion not continue to engage those who hate the gospel of Christ and malign it.

Sorry I am not telling you what to do, I apologise if this is the way I come across, but my spirit does not agree with the continual engagement with those who have rejected the truth.

Of course there is still hope for them, exceedingly so, but it is the Spirit that gives life , the flesh ( or vain efforts at persuasion ) profits nothing. Multitudes of them will be saved , mark my word, but this will be by the power of the Spirit.

God bless and have a nice day.
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2012
MacDaddy01: lolololololol.

Quoting scriptures would not save you from reality and criticism.

Jesus was nailed to the cross by scoffers and mockers. Food for thought.

Indeed Pal and yet he forgave those mockers and scoffers on the cross.

How many of us can withstand an onslaught of abuse, ridicule and even physical harm without retaliating , very few I think, only Christ could have endured such hostility.

"Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart." - Hebrews 12:3
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by MacDaddy01: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2012
frosbel:

Indeed Pal and yet he forgave those mockers and scoffers on the cross.

How many of us can withstand an onslaught of abuse, ridicule and even physical harm without retaliating , very few I think, only Christ could have endured such hostility.

"Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart." - Hebrews 12:3

Christianity doesnt allow you to think properly.

If Jesus addressed his scoffers, he would not have been crucified. Jesus could have explained that he was not trying to be the King of the nation but only to preach the gospel of his father in heaven. Jesus accepted the accusations.

Defend your faith. End of story
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by Goshen360(m): 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2012
frosbel: Brothers Goshen and Annoy and all sisters and other brothers, I and some of us have been guilty of engaging atheists and agnostics in ways which God has not sanctioned, I really think that as a sister mentioned ( Ishislove) , these prolonged arguments with the enemies of Christ is a waste of our time and spiritual effort.

We should of course keep replying to and helping the ignorant understand the truth, but we should in my opinion not continue to engage those who hate the gospel of Christ and malign it.

Sorry I am not telling you what to do, I apologise if this is the way I come across, but my spirit does not agree with the continual engagement with those who have rejected the truth.

Of course there is still hope for them, exceedingly so, but it is the Spirit that gives life , the flesh ( or vain efforts at persuasion ) profits nothing. Multitudes of them will be saved , mark my word, but this will be by the power of the Spirit.

You have spoken well. However, on the contrary, I personally do not often engage with mockers and scoffers in unnecessary argument in an attempt to convert them. I teach the truth and leave the rest to the Spirit of God to convict the world of sin. However, I am in support of your decision. It's not as you mentioned that you are telling us what to do, I personally feel it is a wise/good thing to do - not to often engage in prolonged and unnecessary argument with scoffers and mockers. God bless you bro.
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by MrAnony1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
frosbel: Brothers Goshen and Annoy and all sisters and other brothers, I and some of us have been guilty of engaging atheists and agnostics in ways which God has not sanctioned, I really think that as a sister mentioned ( Ishislove) , these prolonged arguments with the enemies of Christ is a waste of our time and spiritual effort.

True talk my brother, I am gradually getting weary of the aimless ramblings myself. however the thing I can't stand is when someone just throws blasphemy around like it's nothing

.....by the way, why do people keep calling me Annoy sef? grin
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2012

Hear hear! I concur a hundred per cent
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
Double post
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
I certainly hope that this comes home to our brothers and sisters. I had hoped that my post would do but perhaps it was meant to be a call that would be picked up and carried on. "Withdraw thy foot from thy neighbour's house lest he be weary of thee". Continued wrangling and debating with people who have heard only serves to encourage them to make light of the treasures we carry.

And I am still quite depressed that there are so many important issues to clean up about our faith but all of them appear to either scare believers away or count as unimportant to them. I have seen in some threads now that it seems that there is a prevailing question as to who a believer or Christian is. There is a terrible approach to a believer's relationship with sin, at least as far as I can see. There is a problem too with how to deal with error in the Church. How that could be treated as not that serious a matter, judging by participation in a thread I started, leaves me quite bemused.

What about other sections? I haven't penetrated nairaland enough to know how much other sections have been affected by the Spirit of Christ. But I have seen some of the believers that comment there and my heart was quite wearied by their understanding and apprehension of Christ. I was even more discouraged when I saw some of their comments in the other sections.

I am not trying to make something of myself, God forbid. This all bothers me because I am a Christian, a child of God and one whom the Lord has taken into deep places with Him. What I have been shown means very little until I have been able to break it open with my family. Only together do we really come into the Fullness of Christ. Individually, we do learn and know, but only in part. With our brethren, so many hidden meanings break out into the open for the seeking heart. This has been proved again and again to me, here on nairaland, with Mr Anony most particularly, and with others as well.

Again, let me add my voice to Frosbel's and plead with all my brethren to come home. Let's build the Body up. Let's learn the Lord together. That's a far better use to put this section to than only going round and round in circles with unbelievers who have rejected our message. I beg you all.
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by Ishilove: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mr_Anony:

Cos it reads like Anony. "Annoy", "Anony". Sorta reads alike,yes? grin cheesy
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ishilove:
Cos it reads like Anony. "Annoy", "Anony". Sorta reads alike,yes? grin cheesy

hehehe you naughty gal. It sure does. The first thing I probably saw when I saw that name was "Annoy". If I hadn't thought it couldn't be right, I'd probably have been using it too. grin
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by MrAnony1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
Chai! man-pikin don suffer for this Nairaland! grin grin
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mr_Anony: Chai! man-pikin don suffer for this Nairaland! grin grin

looooolllllz
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by cyrexx: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
hmmmm. very interesting indeed.

sounds like the soldiers of christ are throwing the white flag.

nice

we can now post our threads without opposition and continue our humanitarian mission of liberating mankind from the big superstition called religion.

i think i will pop some champagne now.

* singing Rihanna's song*

Cheers to the freaking weekend
I drink to that, yeah yeah
Oh let the Jameson sink in
Don’t let the bastards get you down
Turn it around with another round
There’s a party at the bar everybody put your glasses up and
I drink to that, I drink to that, I drink to that
(Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

Life’s too short to be sitting around miserable
People gonna talk whether you doing bad or good, yeah
Got a drink on my mind and my mind on my money, yeah
Looking so bomb, gonna find me a honey
Got my Ray-Bans on and I’m feeling hella cool tonight, yeah
Everybody’s vibing so don’t nobody start a fight, yeah-ah-ah-ah
(Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

And I drink to that
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by cyrexx: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
frosbel: Brothers Goshen and Annoy and all sisters and other brothers,

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by plaetton: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
Oh Frosbel,
you are quite a character.
More than any other christian on this forum, you spend most of your time fiercly attacking and maligning moslems, Catholics, jehovah's witness, Seventh day adventists, and of course, atheists.
So when you use the word "brethren", are you including catholics, jehova's witnesses, seventh day adventists, white garment brethren , or just evangelicals?

I am confused.

N:B.
"Do unto others as you would like them to do unto you".
Isn't that a golden rule from Jesus himself?
Hypocrisy has a whole new meaning.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by mkmyers45(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
Wonders what will happen to frosbel's constant Shenigans on the Islam board..common we all know the diffrence bluffing,huffing and puffing..the real truth reamains that we christains dont know how to deal to criticism..
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
plaetton: Oh Frosbel,
you are quite a character.
More than any other christian on this forum, you spend most of your time fiercly attacking and maligning moslems, Catholics, jehovah's witness, Seventh day adventists, and of course, atheists.
So when you use the word "brethren", are you including catholics, jehova's witnesses, seventh day adventists, white garment brethren , or just evangelicals?

I am confused.

I confess I went on an 'attack' on ISLAM because of the non-stop bomb attacks , boko haram, killing of Christians and large scale intolerance in places like Pakistan , massacring of my Igbo people in the North in the 60s though I was not born at the time, the horrific tales were too evil to even contemplate.

I am not proud of my actions at the time and offered an apology to all Muslims.

Recently I almost went back to my old ways due to a ban put on me for politely stating facts on the ISLAM board by Brother maclatunji grin

Muslims are not my enemy.

As for JWs, Catholics etc , I do not believe in any denomination, including deeper life, RCCG --- I believe in the ONE TRUE church of GOD which is the body of Christ.

The proliferation of over a million denominations is bringing the name of Christ into disrepute and smacks off as division, something Christ is very much against.
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by plaetton: 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
frosbel:

I confess I went on an 'attack' on ISLAM because of the non-stop bomb attacks , boko haram, killing of Christians and large scale intolerance in places like Pakistan , massacring of my Igbo people in the North in the 60s though I was not born at the time, the horrific tales were too evil to even contemplate.

Recently I almost went back to my old ways due to a ban put on me for politely stating facts on the ISLAM board by Brother maclatunji grin

As for JWs, Catholics etc , I do not believe in any denomination, including deeper life, RCCG --- I believe in the ONE TRUE church of GOD which is the body of Christ.

The proliferation of over a million denominations is bringing the name of Christ into disrepute and smacks off as division, something Christ is very much against.

Hmmm.
Fair enough.

Yes indeed the proliferation of churches and denominations brings the so-called body of christ into great disrepute and provides plenty to mock and laugh about for those of us not infected with the spirit(?).
So, you guys have plenty of work ahead of you to shine the light of jesus for all to see and witness instead of the mumbo jumbo that are being hawked and whored by fruadsters.

If you spend more time to this task, you have less time to chasing demons and phantom evangelical atheists.

Good luck.
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by cyrexx: 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
frosbel: The proliferation of over a million denominations is bringing the name of Christ into disrepute and smacks off as division, something Christ is very much against.

so you know more than your Christ how to solve his own problem for him and you are trying to save your saviour from disrepute.
Hmmm, funny and interesting.
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
cyrexx:

so you know more than your Christ how to solve his own problem for him and you are trying to save your saviour from disrepute.
Hmmm, funny and interesting.

Here's the troll again, my own God obsessed Troll grin
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by Sweetnecta: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
@Frosbel: calling people swines and dogs without reason is horrible.
and arguing for Jesus with words of others as you have dont is even more horrible.

by frosbel(m): 9:39am
The bible is full of imperatives. Some call for positive action: "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. (Mt 28:19-20)
was it in the tradition of the Jews to baptize? how was the new idea developed and how can the disciples know how to do conduct this new concept, considering that you said they were forgetful, the reason the holy ghost came so quickly? And how wide is this "all nations" if it is more than the 12 nations of children of Israel?

and the Jesus who said he was not but sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel wouldnt have extended his message beyond the boundary and still be obeying his Sender, if the order is true on the disciples. or are we dealing here as we would deal in "by myself I can do nothing" suddenly becoming the maker of all, while we read how Satan [lana] said he owns everything and the jews [lana to the evil doers among them] became his "biblical killers"? you dont have any evidence and you can not say because he is God while we know that Ellah is God of Jesus.

Some imperatives call for negative action: "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." (Matthew 7:6)
meaningless.

the Spirit inside us we are admonished in Matthew 7:6 to be careful of offering holy and pure Gospel truths to those who are only snarling dogs, waiting to tear them apart for their own vicious pleasure. In this day and age of instant social contact through blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other media, Gospel outreach is all the more prevalent. But so is the ease with which the dogs and swine mock and scoff.
who advised you Jesus or somebody else? Please let us see the Gospel of Jesus not gospels mostly about Jesus. How far?
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
plaetton:

Hmmm.
Fair enough.

Yes indeed the proliferation of churches and denominations brings the so-called body of christ into great disrepute and provides plenty to mock and laugh about for those of us not infected with the spirit(?).

I wouldn't laugh if I were you, there is a lot to mourn for, if only you only knew the fate of those who stare the truth in the face and reject it.

And there are millions in all these denominations who love God and live a good example of what it means to be a Christian. They collectively form the body of Christ.

So, you guys have plenty of work ahead of you to shine the light of jesus for all to see and witness instead of the mumbo jumbo that are being hawked and whored by fruadsters.

But why does this concern you, by defintion you do not believe in a GOD and yet you seem to have an insatiable urge to get involved in religious issues especially that of Christians

If you spend more time to this task, you have less time to chasing demons and phantom evangelical atheists. grin

I don't chase demons, not in that club.
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
[quote author=Sweetnecta]@Frosbel: calling people swines and dogs without reason is horrible.
and arguing for Jesus with words of others as you have dont is even more horrible.

Your prophet Isa used such words, why vilify me

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces - Matthew 7:6

By the way ISLAM refers to Jews as apes , see who is talking grin

Surah 2:65 And you know well the story of those among you who broke Sabbath. We said to them: "Be apes—despised and hated by all." 66 Thus We made their end a warning to the people of their time and succeeding generation, and an admonition for God-fearing people. (Maududi)

The rest of your post does not make sense 'young' man.
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by cyrexx: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
frosbel:

Here's the troll again, my own God obsessed Troll grin

see the super trolsbel trying to save his imaginary saviour

grin grin
shocked shocked
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by ijawkid(m): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mr_Anony:
True talk my brother, I am gradually getting weary of the aimless ramblings myself. however the thing I can't stand is when someone just throws blasphemy around like it's nothing

Lmao......

I sometimes mite want to believe that even u urself would 1 day mistakenly spell ""anony"" as ""annoy"".....

Lol......
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by ijawkid(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
frosbel:

So ur denominationless right??

Just asking........

I hope some of ur write ups aint from the research work done by other bible scholars??
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by plaetton: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
frosbel:

I wouldn't laugh if I were you, there is a lot to mourn for, if only you only knew the fate of those who stare the truth in the face and reject it.

And there are millions in all these denominations who love God and live a good example of what it means to be a Christian. They collectively form the body of Christ.

But why does this concern you, by defintion you do not believe in a GOD and yet you seem to have an insatiable urge to get involved in religious issues especially that of Christians

I don't chase demons, not in that club.

Yeah, I don't believe in god, but like I said before, In Nigeria the religious beliefs of others rub off on me in the wrong way everyday. I am not an island. Religion, especially the Nigerian types, do little to foster peace, tolerance and justice. I am afraid to travel to certain parts of my country on account of the religious beliefs of others.
So religion continues to be a source of concern and great fascination for me, even though I completely abhor it, especially the pernicious and insidious fundamentalist variants.
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by plaetton: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2012
^^^^
I tend to fascinate myself with things that bring people together for a common good. They jury is still out on whether religion brings people together for a common good, even though that has always been the pretended motive.
I know a lot of very good people who happen to be religious, and I know a lot of very bad people who happen to be religious as well.[b][/b]
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by truthislight: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mr_Anony:

i thought you will never see it.

The name change.
Re: Dealing With Mockers And Scoffers - Annoy, Goshen And All Brethren Please Read by truthislight: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2012
cyrexx: hmmmm. very interesting indeed.

sounds like the soldiers of christ are throwing the white flag.

nice

we can now post our threads without opposition and continue our humanitarian mission of liberating mankind from the big superstition called religion.

i think i will pop some champagne now.

* singing Rihanna's song*

Cheers to the freaking weekend
Oh let the Jameson sink in
Don’t let the bastards get you down
Turn it around with another round
There’s a party at the bar everybody put your glasses up and
I drink to that, I drink to that, I drink to that
(Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

Life’s too short to be sitting around miserable
People gonna talk whether you doing bad or good, yeah
Got a drink on my mind and my mind on my money, yeah
Looking so bomb, gonna find me a honey
Got my Ray-Bans on and I’m feeling hella cool tonight, yeah
Everybody’s vibing so don’t nobody start a fight, yeah-ah-ah-ah
(Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah)

And I drink to that

funny/nautty boy.

Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angel-shaped Cloud Appears In Florida Sky After New Pope Is Announced / DREAMS AND VISIONS OF THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST / The Function Of The Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.