Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Re-development Of N29B Ketu-Ikorodu Road Underway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-development Of N29B Ketu-Ikorodu Road Underway (11794 Views)

Boko Haram Defeated, Chibok Girls Rescue Underway, Says Buratai / Move To Reconclile Shiites And The Nigerian Army Underway (letter). / Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-development Of N29B Ketu-Ikorodu Road Underway by thirty(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
isquar3d3: yeah bro. That road has been patched and patched sooteey d road no gree patch patch again. Wen i saw those chinese guys clearing a site and d little time it took them 2 make their site ready, i knew somethng was coming. Problem is whether the project will ever be completed with d kind of precedents we've seen elsewhere.

What happen to benin-ore road to your hometown.
no be PDP- share the money una dey do.
Re: Re-development Of N29B Ketu-Ikorodu Road Underway by Okijajuju1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
yemmight:

Okija i know u don't have a single sense of reasoning. What has FG done for Lagos? FG has not commissioned anything since Tinubu era. You mean no other Yoruba State is doing well? Have you ever been to Ondo? Have you visited Ogun recently or Ekiti. I am very sure by the time these govs spend their 4 years single terms Anambra will still be crawling as usual behind them.

Dude!!

Your post is so useless, I feel really bad acknowleding you.. Common sense is not common..

P.S: Dont insult someones intelligence only to turn around and make an absolute mokney of yourself.

rodeo0070:

You have a valid point here my brother. No one is contesting that Lagos is not the nerve center of Nigeria. But wait Okija I don't understand you. Do you mean to tell me that other states can't plan as well? I am not saying every state must be like Lagos but there should be some level of commitment on the part of the governors in achieving their earlier stated goals and "manifestos" during election. Even in advanced countries all places can't be on the same level.
It seems most people are yet to realize that we have be hearing the same "God-knows-how-much-point-agenda" for over a decade now (good roads, electricity, education and all that nose). Though, I do agree that many factors do come into play.e.g.Continuity etc
i could be wrong...

Again...

All I am trying to say is that the fact that Lagos was once the former Capital of Nigeria gave it so much leverage to get where it is today...

My post was in response to one Yoruba idiiot that made snide remarks at the Igbos.. I was only trying to point out to him that Lagos is the only Yoruba state that is developed and its only that way because it was once the former Capital of Nigeria.. Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun, and co are all dead twons.. The only action they get is the spill over of the population explosion from Lagos..

Re: Re-development Of N29B Ketu-Ikorodu Road Underway by rodeo0070(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

Dude!!

Your post is so useless, I feel really bad acknowleding you.. Common sense is not common..

P.S: Dont insult someones intelligence only to turn around and make an absolute mokney of yourself.

Again...

All I am trying to say is that the fact that Lagos was once the former Capital of Nigeria gave it so much leverage to get where it is today...

My post was in response to one Yoruba idiiot that made snide remarks at the Igbos.. I was only trying to point out to him that Lagos is the only Yoruba state that is developed and its only that way because it was once the former Capital of Nigeria.. Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun, and co are all dead twons.. The only action they get is the spill over of the population explosion from Lagos..

I'm quite pleased with your assertion and judgement...but pls cut down on the "name calling". Even if someone else does insult, its adviceable you don't strike back...
Re: Re-development Of N29B Ketu-Ikorodu Road Underway by opee1231(f): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
i dey feel dis Fashola die..unlike dose empty brains dt r in d country.. may God continue to be with him and order his steps..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chiji Collins Emerges Imo Speaker Unopposed / Umahi's Defection: PDP Should Negotiate with South-East - Walid Jubril / PDP NWC Meets Obasanjo Over 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.