Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Who Do You Love More-your Mum Or Dad? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Do You Love More-your Mum Or Dad? (1442 Views)

Having A Child With Future Husband who already has one -Whom does he love more? / Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? / Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Love More-your Mum Or Dad? by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 20, 2012
Hello nlanders.MOST of us here come from a family,a home made up of dad,mum and sibling(s). Well sometimes,we tend to take sides between our parents in family matters. For no just reason,at times,you see yourself supporting your dad against your mum and vice versa. Its not as if you hate the other,but there is always preference and bond you have for one of the two.So,to the point,who do you love more-Daddy or Mummy. To make the discussion flow,give reasons for your answer no matter how flimsy it maybe. As 4 me,i love my dad more.why? Because he is a kind,gentle,scruplous person etc.my mum has this qualities and more but unlike my dad,she can be indecisive and pessimistic atimes. My dad is a man of his words,optimistic,sensitive and listens to me more than my mum does. He's my hero. Nlanders, over to you!
Re: Who Do You Love More-your Mum Or Dad? by pearlhapi(f): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
binger: Hello nlanders.MOST of us here come from a family,a home made up of dad,mum and sibling(s). Well sometimes,we tend to take sides between our parents in family matters. For no just reason,at times,you see yourself supporting your dad against your mum and vice versa. Its not as if you hate the other,but there is always preference and bond you have for one of the two.So,to the point,who do you love more-Daddy or Mummy. To make the discussion flow,give reasons for your answer no matter how flimsy it maybe. As 4 me,i love my dad more.why? Because he is a kind,gentle,scruplous person etc.my mum has this qualities and more but unlike my dad,she can be indecisive and pessimistic atimes. My dad is a man of his words,optimistic,sensitive and listens to me more than my mum does. He's my hero. Nlanders, over to you!
I love my dad more cos am he's carbon copy in many areaz and in him I found a mom•MY DAD ROCKZ
Re: Who Do You Love More-your Mum Or Dad? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
pearl~hapi:
I love my dad more cos am he's carbon copy in many areaz and in him I found a mom•MY DAD ROCKZ
wow! What a reason 4 d luv. Pearl its like u ar on evry section.
Re: Who Do You Love More-your Mum Or Dad? by pearlhapi(f): 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2012
binger: wow! What a reason 4 d luv. Pearl its like u ar on evry section.
yup cos once skul kicks like soonest,happy z outta nairaland•i berra use it nau to d fullest[bfore I signout]
Re: Who Do You Love More-your Mum Or Dad? by Sijo01(f): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
Have tried to equalize the love, no matter what..... Its the coolest thing to do.
Re: Who Do You Love More-your Mum Or Dad? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
Sijo01: Have tried to equalize the love, no matter what..... Its the coolest thing to do.
yeah,it is safer dat way,buh impossible 4 mua
Re: Who Do You Love More-your Mum Or Dad? by saintvc(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
Guys lov their mum. Gals lov their dad
Re: Who Do You Love More-your Mum Or Dad? by AleciaM(f): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
My mum all the way. She's simply the best.
Re: Who Do You Love More-your Mum Or Dad? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
I love my mom dearly coz she means a lot to me, i wonder how life would have been without her. She'z indeed a super mom
Re: Who Do You Love More-your Mum Or Dad? by zayhal(f): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2012
I used to think I love my mum more but since my dad died I've been missing him so so much that I don't know who I love more between him and mum. (It's over 4yrs now and I still miss him so much it hurts).
Re: Who Do You Love More-your Mum Or Dad? by DAVE5(m): 1:39am On Aug 25, 2012
pman ofcuz
Re: Who Do You Love More-your Mum Or Dad? by DAVE5(m): 1:40am On Aug 25, 2012
pearl~hapi:
i'm guessing u r d first child, rite?
Re: Who Do You Love More-your Mum Or Dad? by pearlhapi(f): 6:32am On Aug 25, 2012
D.A.V.E:

i'm guessing u r d first child, rite?
2nd nd first gurl

(1) (Reply)

Moiself & My Lovely Siblings / 7 Types Of People You should Not ever Invite To Your Weeding / What Kind Of Dream Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.