Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

What Kind Of Dream Is This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Dream Is This? (1444 Views)

Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Dream Is This? by Kelvindwaplord(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
I've been having funny dreams lately and I don't knw what to make of them.

It started arnd january this year. I dreamt of a plane crash in a bush about 100 meters away from my house. In the dream , I saw the plane Speedily descending from up before landing into the bush and bursting into flames. I didn't take it serious because I never got anymore signs until now. The dreams I've had in the last 3weeks are very disturbing.

3 weeks ago , I dreamt that an helicopter crashed untop of my house! I could remember vividly , the helicopter was yellow in colour and landed right untop on my house but nobody was hurt.

2weeks ago I had another dream again. This time , I was upstairs in the balcony when I saw an object that looks like an aeroplane land on wall of my gate. I quckly ran downstairs to check what it was only to find out that it was An Airplane Made Of Paper (The One Children use To Play)

The Dream I had last week was the scariest of all sad . I was in front of my gate with my friend and we were about to go out. Suddenly I began to hear a very loud sound frm the clouds , I looked up and saw the shock of my life. I saw a plane that has lost it control descending towards where I was standing..Every one around me was shouting and running helter skelter. I can vividly remember the inscription I saw on the plane was "Arik Airlines" . It descended round and round in circles , scraped the roof of the house before mine and then finally crashed on the fence of my house. It made a Very Loud sound upon landing but didn't explode.. And then there was this thick and poisinous smoke around that could kill anyone in minutes..Every one around me was seriously coughing because of the smoke. But funny enough my house didn't collapse. I ran upstairs to rescue my parents and siblings but lucky for me they were unhurt. That was when I woke up.

Now the serious part about all this is that plane files above my house everyday.. I can count up to 15planes that flies to and fro above my house everyday.. Even as I I'm typing this on my bed , I can hear the sound of a moving plane. My heart skips a beat whenever I hear the sound of a moving plane.. I'm very worried and honestly speaking , I'm no longer comfortable.
Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2014
Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by Tallesty1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
Stop watching war/action films

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by ifex370(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
lol... thank God it wasn't Dana airlines grin
Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by cbrass(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2014
If you are a lagosian something tells me that you live in agege, I do imagine things too when we grew up there then

Or perhaps God wants to make you a pilot grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by Kelvindwaplord(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
What's all this?? I'm talking something serious here somepeople are making a joke out of it.. Tell me , what's funny in a plane crash??

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by JonTal: 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kelvindwaplord: What's all this?? I'm talking something serious here somepeople are making a joke out of it.. Tell me , what's funny in a plane crash?? Honestly speaking this forum is filled with silly people who dunno when to joke or not. Will soon consider quitting coz am not gaining anything here!

@op, sorry for the kind of dumb responses you‘ ve been getting. It happens at times.

Obviously, your dreams point to something ominous that is about to happen and the fact that it is sure to happen is responsible for the repitition of the dream. That is, God is revealing to you that something very terrible is about to happen. It might or might not be plane crash around your house.

My advice is that you tell your parents so that the whole family will fast and ask God to intervene and avert it. You might also need to see your pastor.

May God help you.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by cbrass(m): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2014
JonTal:

@op, sorry for the kind of dumb responses you‘ ve been getting. It happens at times.

Obviously, your dreams point to something ominous that is about to happen and the fact that it is sure to happen is responsible for the repitition of the dream. That is, God is revealing to you that something very terrible is about to happen. It might or might not be plane crash around your house.

My advice is that you tell your parents so that the whole family will fast and ask God to intervene and avert it. You might also need to see your pastor.

May God help you.

What is God averting??
Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by cbrass(m): 12:10am On Jul 11, 2014
Kelvindwaplord: What's all this?? I'm talking something serious here somepeople are making a joke out of it.. Tell me , what's funny in a plane crash?? Honestly speaking this forum is filled with silly people who dunno when to joke or not. Will soon consider quitting coz am not gaining anything here!

No wonder you keep having scary dreams.....you are too bitter
Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by EfemenaXY: 1:14am On Jul 11, 2014
@OP: Dreams mean nothing and have no bearing whatsoever on day-to-day living.

You may have premonitions of an event about to occur, but that's as far as it goes.
Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by Jhosh(m): 6:06am On Jul 11, 2014
Mayb its onli a dream dat dosin av effect.As in,it miqht means notin.All d way,sha dae pray in 1 mind say make plane no crash land 4 ur huz..
Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by Agrika: 6:55am On Jul 11, 2014
Fast and pray, i think God is trying to tell u something
Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by 5minsmadness: 11:33am On Jul 11, 2014
OP are you deaf? What other sign do you need?
[size=18pt]Pack out of your house![/size]

Seriously though, it is obvious you are not comfortable with planes and aircraft flying over your house. What you are experiencing is a fear in your subconscious. I would advise you to move to a more comfortable domicile for your peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by Kelvindwaplord(m): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Thanks
Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by JEITO: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2014
It all depend on you sha, as for me, I don't allow my dreams get hold of my imagination else, I might just give life to what I dreamt of especially when they have negative connotations.
Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by Babe2sure(f): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
Efemenaxy1: @OP: Dreams mean nothing and have no bearing whatsoever on day-to-day living.

You may have premonitions of an event about to occur, but that's as far as it goes.

If I hear! Dreams means eveything! Pls, always take dream serious. I have had several examples of how peoples' dreams translate to reality. My greatest regret ever is disregarding a dream somebody once told me. The person told us(different people though at separate times,for you to know he was disturbed by the dream) in the morning and by 9.00pm.the person died.Those of us our neighbour told the dream are now regretting that we did not take his dream serious.We believed it may be averted if we had told him to go to church or not go out at all that day. I am now wiser.
God uses dreams to warn us of impending danger or what our enemies are planning against us.

@OP
What other signs do you need? Inform your parents and your Pastor for prayer sessions to be held over it, some things may be revealed to them and pack out of the area.
Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
This dream be as e get o! Maybe God wants you to be a pilot. Who knows?
Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by cbrass(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: This dream be as e get o! Maybe God wants you to be a pilot. Who knows?

That was what I thought too o grin
Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
cbrass:

That was what I thought too o grin
oh maybe God has appointed him to be the minister of aviation in the future.
Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by cbrass(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
berem: oh maybe God has appointed him to be the minister of aviation in the future.

Chai!! But this one wey plane dey crash for hm dream..
Re: What Kind Of Dream Is This? by EfemenaXY: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2014
Babe2sure:

If I hear! Dreams means eveything! Pls, always take dream serious. I have had several examples of how peoples' dreams translate to reality. My greatest regret ever is disregarding a dream somebody once told me. The person told us(different people though at separate times,for you to know he was disturbed by the dream) in the morning and by 9.00pm.the person died.Those of us our neighbour told the dream are now regretting that we did not take his dream serious.We believe it may be averted if we had told him to go to church or not go out at all that day. I am now wiser.
God uses dreams to warn us of impending danger or what our enemies are planning against us.

Really?

And what if I have no religious afflictions? What then? Of what use are dreams to me?

It interesting how dreams are used to "foretell" the future of some negative event. What about positive stuff? How about dreaming of the lucky numbers which will make me win the National Lottery? Abi dreams nor dey ever reach that side for something positive? Only negative and horror stuff enshrined in superstitions?

Abeg, try another one.

(1) (Reply)

Which Would You Rather Be? / What Are The Kindest Words To Tell An Orphan? / I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.