Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Rick Ross In Obalende Market - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross In Obalende Market (29212 Views)

PHOTO: Rick Ross In A House Filled With Cash / PHOTO: Rick Ross In A House Filled With Cash / Photos Of Rick Ross In Nigeria Now (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Abbey2sam(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
emekatimsu: This one na falling of naija hands oh.
Hw rick ross go shoot all ds pickin wey be like say na sudan or chad republic him cm.
Abeg naija get levels pass ds one o.
you dey craze? Nobe for nigeria the children dey,abi naija nah part of somalia now?......more love to the boss
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Abbey2sam(m): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ijogz K: Who's Rickross? undecided
your mother boss,way dey yansh her for office
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by odizzy: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
pembisco: Dts so humble of him unlyk d gaynian ashewo...mis nelson
no mind dat dirty ghana pig. Ten thousand of her no reach wetin ricky boxers worth buh ricky cm 9ja market cm show some luv nt mindin hw d area was. Ricky u re truely d BOSS
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by kozykid(m): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
a pastor @ rCcg

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by odizzy: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
kerijay: Nna,...Do make U come Onitsha market...guys dey wait u
Nna kedu, u re truely an igbo man, una dey plan 2 use am do business abi? Wane iwu oye burebu, ur head dey dia
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2012
unanghope: And so what! Will that change the price of a cup of garri in the market...
everytime price of garri in the market, why dont you carry a chair and sit in the market. it will be easy for you to monitor the price of garri. Nigerians always concern about food food food!!!!!!
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by kenostika(m): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2012
Show the world those ghettos.Such a real nigga, u are truely the BOSS unlike some that sees it as a taboo to visit such places.Watching HOLD ME BACK,New Orleans na wa.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by frankmoney(m): 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
diluminati: And how the phock does this affect our lives?
must yhu comment mstchew
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by NovusHomo(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
Rick Ross tweeted: "Filming in the slums in Lagos.i just bought out the whole grocery store and gave it to the village".

NovusHomo answered: Wow, such act of kindness! Nigger, it will be better if you bought all the food in Miami to give to the clueless hos and the pimps that pass for sistas, mothers, and brothas in your bleeped up world. Who is Rick Ross by the way, and who brought his fat behind to Nigeria?
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
NovusHomo: Rick Ross tweeted: "Filming in the slums in Lagos.i just bought out the whole grocery store and gave it to the village".

NovusHomo answered: Wow, such act of kindness! Nigger, it will be better if you bought all the food in Miami to give to the clueless hos and the pimps that pass for sistas, mothers, and brothas in your bleeped up world. Who is Rick Ross by the way, and who brought his obese rump to Nigeria?
There will always be a goofy head like yours in a bad society. If you hate it so much, then go to US as a star and do the same, dude.

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by NovusHomo(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
And of course there will always be someone like you who does not get it either because you are too slow, or you simply can't read between the lines, or you are too lazy to take the time to think. But, I've said my piece. By the way, and just for your information, I live in the US.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by pcnwamadi(m): 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
berem: no foreign artist has ever done what rick ross did! he humbled himself and visited the market.even your clueless president cant do it.i must really commend ricky for taking the bold step to do what he did.
Mr clue, shut up.. Have u eva gone to motherless babies home in ur life? Callin sum1 clueless wen ur more clueless dan him.. Ode
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by femliany(m): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
engr j:

Hey ur own is just gary, gary gary are u dat hungry?
LMAO
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
NovusHomo: I've said my piece. By the way, and just for your information, I live in the US.
And, so what? Are you a star?
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by petnkool: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
Don't even think of it . Our politicians have shared all the oil amongst themselves even to their future generation yet unborn . Sorry fella. embarassed
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
pcnwamadi:
Mr clue, shut up.. Have u eva gone to motherless babies home in ur life? Callin sum1 clueless wen ur more clueless dan him.. Ode
Must all stars visit motherless home? Didn't Beyonce already? Please, keep your myopic view to yourself.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by odizzy: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
emekatimsu: This one na falling of naija hands oh.
Hw rick ross go shoot all ds pickin wey be like say na sudan or chad republic him cm.
Abeg naija get levels pass ds one o.
my bro shame dey catch u? Na so we see our sef o, we cnt run away frm our beluvd 9ja, we get luk sef say camera no catch necked pikin, lolz dat wud hv bin worst
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by bittyend(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
There's nothing bad about the pictures, except the little doozy wearing that dirty panties with big arse belly button...

Rick Ross has been to naija a couple of times - but why is WALE running from Nigeria?
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by lekzy01(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2012

The hottest american rapper
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by NovusHomo(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
And this:
all4naija: And, so what? Are you a star?

Ah, so its about the star thing. Its not about the insult contained in Rick Ross' tweet. I'm done talking to idiots.And this:
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Tolaaaaannni(f): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
grin grin grin But just because he went to a market doesn't make him an humanitarian.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by bittyend(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
NovusHomo: Rick Ross tweeted: "Filming in the slums in Lagos.i just bought out the whole grocery store and gave it to the village".

[b]NovusHomo answered: Wow, such act of kindness! Nigger, it will be better if you bought all the food in Miami to give to the clueless hos and the pimps that pass for sistas, mothers, and brothas in your bleeped up world. Who is Rick Ross by the way, and who brought his fat behind to Nigeria?[/b]

You're one sensitive mangina, and probably one of the silly fvckers whose parents robbed the country of all its wealth..

What's wrong with the tweet?

He shot a similar video in the slums of new orleans..

Who gave you the internet by the way?

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Saravejo(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
kj_hova:

Seriously dude, either you are that young or just funny! Illuminati? You must really think it's like Eiye in Osun State Polythecnic!!
ogbeni why u dey use our institution name for example or are you a OSPOLITES
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by NovusHomo(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: grin grin grin But just because he went to a market doesn't make him an humanitarian.
Do you think they even understand the words they use? 'Awon alaabo iwe'.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by collins011(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
engr j:

Hey ur own is just gary, gary gary are u dat hungry?

abeg help me ask am, any small thing they will mention gary. is that "gary" has become the basis of living?
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by bittyend(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
Nigeria is fvked, and you can't keep hiding the bs forever..

You should even be happy the guy visited your country, with all the bombs going off everywhere..

The same Rick Ross you're trying to malign actually tweeted about how rich Nigeria is with the oil wealth, and big up to him for showing that the oil wealth is in the pockets of the greedy miniscule few elites..

Muthaphuck sensitive Nigeria and Nigerians!! undecided

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Saravejo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
all4naija: I can see DJ Khaled in the first image. That guy is originally from Algeria, I guess! It about Africa everything now(not generally, all black everything).
a beg shut up, dj khalid is nt a african he was born in new orleans, USA okay, u beta stp speculating
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Saravejo(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
NovusHomo: And of course there will always be someone like you who does not get it either because you are too slow, or you simply can't read between the lines, or you are too lazy to take the time to think. But, I've said my piece. By the way, and just for your information, I live in the US.
see dis yeye, u live in US and so wat, u ar a disgrace to d whole black race, idiot!!
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Saravejo(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
all4naija: And, so what? Are you a star?
oponu man u live in US is it a big deal
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Saravejo(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: grin grin grin But just because he went to a market doesn't make him an humanitarian.
gbenu soun, tolani it seems network don comot frm ur brain,
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
Saravejo: gbenu soun, tolani it seems network don comot frm ur brain,
Are you mad?? abi u chop shi*t??. Do you want to go join rick ross, make him put kuli kuli for your hands. angry angry
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
NovusHomo:

Ah, so its about the star thing. Its not about the insult contained in Rick Ross' tweet. I'm done talking to idiots.
I am now one of the idiots for not accepting your bullshiits! Bwahaha!

Hushpuppi Speaks On Deji Adeyanju's Detention / Amber Rose-hot Or Not? / There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies