Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

It Pays - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / It Pays (891 Views)

It Pays To Work Hard And Smart, Look What I Finally Got For Myself (PHOTO) / Hilarious!!! When Osun State Eventually Pays 7 Months Salary / Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Pays by cushman(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2007
A man died & goes to hell. There he finds that there is a different hell for each country and decides he'll pick the least painful to spend his eternity. He goes to the German hell & asks, 'What do they do here?' He is told 'first they put you in an electric chair for an hour. Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then the German devil comes in and whips you for the rest of the day'.

The man does not like the sound of that at all so he moves on. He checks out the USA hell as well as the Russian hell and many more. He discovers that they are all similar to the German hell. Then he comes to the Nigerian hell and finds that there is a long queue of people waiting to get in, Amazed, he asks, 'What do they do here?' He is told 'first they put you in an electric chair for an hour, then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. The Nigerian devil comes in & whips you for the rest of the day.' But that is exactly the same as all the other hells, why are there so many people waiting to get in?'
asks the man. A concerned fellow calls him aside and said, 'Because there is never any electricity so the electric chair doesn't work. The nails were paid for but were never supplied by the contractor, so the bed is comfortable to sleep on. And the Nigerian devil used to be a civil servant, so he comes in, signs his time sheet and goes back home for other business!!'
, IT PAYS TO BE A NIGERIAN.
Re: It Pays by Migines(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2007
Stale gist
Re: It Pays by tjtj1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2007
Huh?
Re: It Pays by cushman(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2007
Migines:

Stale gist

Show me your best,
Re: It Pays by Migines(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2007
I dont av to prove nething to u.
Re: It Pays by saucekid(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2007
cushman. . . . . .
friendly advise,allows investigate b4 you post because once the vultures come,you go run oooo
Re: It Pays by cushman(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2007
saucekid:

cushman. . . . . .
friendly advise,allows investigate before you post because once the vultures come,you go run oooo

Let them come. I'm more than a vulture if i have to angry
Re: It Pays by clemcykul(f): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2008
cushman:

Let them come. I'm more than a vulture if i have to angry
no wonder all the dead chicken for my backyard don finish shocked shocked shocked shocked VULTURE IN THE THREAD shocked

*runs for dear life*
Re: It Pays by cushman(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2008
I've been in this forum for close to three goddamn years now. I've seen worst. You Can't break me
Re: It Pays by ono(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2008
cushman:

I've been in this forum for close to three goddamn years now. I've seen worst. You Can't break me

LMFAO!!!
Re: It Pays by ituen(m): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2008
@cushman

Me no get beef wit u.

But the other veterans wont break u. They'll bend u till to a point u cant recover
Re: It Pays by clemcykul(f): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2008
@cushman no one is against u okay?

catch fun and be happy huh see ya 4 dinner grin
Re: It Pays by cushman(m): 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2008
grin cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

2007 Jokes / The Priest And The Three Boys / Theses Picture Are So Funny They Make Me Laugh For Reals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.