Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,155 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Am I The Best In Jokes Section???? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am I The Best In Jokes Section???? (730 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Best In Jokes Section???? by bingbagbo(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
SHITTZ On BEDSHEET episode 1

nkem had been married to his wife ivy for three years without a child.HE consulted and was told it was the cause of his witch mother in the village.
this angered nkem so much that he bought a big cane and went to the village.
when he got there, he saw his mother sitting on the laps of his father papa nkem playing romance under a tree.nkem pushed his mama on the ground n began giving her several strokes of the cane.
papa nkem tried to stop him but . .
watchout for 2

SHiTTZ on BEDShEEt episode 2
. . .nkem was too strong for his father. "nkem So after all i spent on you since your childhood, is this my reward?" papa nkem querried "tell me now i will pay you, mtcheew!" nkem replied.
so after series of caning he left for lagos.
three weeks later, ivy was alone in the house when papa nkem visited.he requested to lodge at their bedroom which ivy accepted.he took papa nkem to their bedroom where he lodged for about two hours.
after two hours, papa nkem left. .

shITtZ ON BEDSHEEt episode 3.

now soon nkem was back from the office.he was quickly greeted with the news of his father's visit by ivy.Nkem was sad as he had wished to meet his dad n apologise.they made for the bedroom to cool off and relax but after entering the room, guess what. . .

insert disc 4

SHITTZ ON bEdSHeEt episode 4

. . .they entered and saw a huge mountain
-
-
-

-

-

-

-

-
-

-

-

of shittz on their white bed sheet with houseflies all over the room with the inscription in shittz on the bedsheet "nkem, the battle has just began. . .signed your father"

end of story!!

thank you!.

i hope u liked it?

i am ur jokes president!

bye!

see ya!

lol

hehe

one luv

cheers

dont hate

happy easter

*farts twice*
Re: Am I The Best In Jokes Section???? by larride(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
For the headline: PRIDE
Context: STALE (Copy & Paste)
Joke Grading: F

Remark: you are so daft.

Punishment: 78hrs ban from Joke section undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Best In Jokes Section???? by ebamma(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
i don postpone my laugh till your next joke
Re: Am I The Best In Jokes Section???? by ITbomb(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
So this is how u finally turned out after so much investment on ur education.
So sad

1 Like

Re: Am I The Best In Jokes Section???? by Valiantvaliant(m): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
@topic= NO
Re: Am I The Best In Jokes Section???? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
cool cool cool cool cool

yes you re da BEST

NO PHOTOCOPY cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I The Best In Jokes Section???? by speeder(m): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
Ur joke is so funny I gave u a slap. Bragging cunt

(1) (Reply)

Misunderstood / Jazzy Is Bek / Always Check Ur Dictionary Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.