Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? (10043 Views)

Poll: Who's prettier Sasha or bouqui?

Sasha: 51% (37 votes)
Bouqui: 48% (35 votes)
This poll has ended

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? / Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? / Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by busygirl(f): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2007
It's time to compare the two controversial rap divas. Honest opinions, WHO'S PRETTIER?

Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by sexytitan(f): 12:49am On Dec 28, 2007
Bouqui is sooooooooooo ugly! Especially with her new whack hairstyle she's carrying around.
Sasha on the other hand isn't all that but i can say she looks better than bouqui and is even a better rapper
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by busygal(f): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2007
there are both cool.
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by naijacampu(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2007
well both are pretty,i prefare Bouqui.Sasha is fat grin
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by busygal(f): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2007
is being fat a disease?

her being fat doesn't make are urgly
she's as good as beautiful.
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by busygirl(f): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2007
sexytitan, what has bouqui done to you grin. . . .lol
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by Baro(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2007
Judging from he pics Bouqui
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by playmate(f): 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2007
u shuldnt jugde frm d pics.sasha is prettier,always a sight 4 sore eyes.
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by Islander(f): 12:36am On Dec 29, 2007
Nada, which by the way is Spanish for NONE!!
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by zigbo(f): 1:59am On Dec 29, 2007
yawns*
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by sexytitan(f): 3:56am On Dec 29, 2007
I wonder who even suggested that hairsyle to bouqui angry.It's so wrong for the shape of her head and i think she weighs more than sasha but sasha has more fat on her cheeks.
Busygirl does that satisfy you
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by Islander(f): 4:15am On Dec 30, 2007
See that coward, Hopefully her useless yawn amounts to something productive, biartch,

@topic
Sexytitan your post sent me running to the loo, I was laughing too hard cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by stag: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2007
sasha is prettier. she's a better dresser (dress sense), better carriage even with her so called 'fat'. better flows,rhymes,(better rapper.she bursts tight lyrics- she dey yan), better video, she reps well. she's got her game real on 'n' hot.in all, sasha is better.
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by yanye(f): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2007
sasha is a better rapper, prettier i prefer bukky, sasha is sure a better dresser and shez kinda cute grin i love bukky's hair it's very unique!
sexytitan:

Bouqui is sooooooooooo ugly! Especially with her new whack hairstyle she's carrying around.
Sasha on the other hand isn't all that but i can say she looks better than bouqui and is even a better rapper
bukky isn't ugly, if u say she is wottabout zeal? grin and her hairstyl is d shit gal! yeah and wot did she do 2 u 2 deserve soooo much hostility? sad
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by busygirl(f): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2007
I'm not talking about who raps better. . .anywayz to me, I think bouqui is prettier. . .sasha only try small because she dresses well. . .she's not all that! And also i don't see anything wrong with bouqui's hairstyle. cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by amynat(f): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2007
bouqui is very much prettier than sasha.
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 31, 2007
@post
which one. . . .sasha or bouqui. . .which one o. . .hmmm. . .dnt knw either of them. . . but wat'sup wth both of them?
one got bad fashion taste. . .the other bad hairstyle or was that the "cool" hairstyle back in the '80s abeg, bouqui u best fire the person that did your hair. . . damn, seems they got sth against you embarassed
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by Islander(f): 5:58am On Dec 31, 2007
toyinrayo:

@post
which one. . . .sasha or bouqui. . .which one o. . .hmmm. . .dnt knw either of them. . . but what'sup wth both of them?
one got bad fashion taste. . .the other bad hairstyle or was that the "cool" hairstyle back in the '80s abeg, bouqui u best fire the person that did your hair. . . damn, seems they got sth against you embarassed

Now you see why You will ride in Islander's boat? LOL, blunt like her ass, My Kinda peeps, unlike she goats like zigbo who cannot construct a simple sentence even if her miserable life depended on it, Que las ti ma muy el feo heifer,
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by chiogo(f): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2007
From the picture, Bouqui(never saw her before) is prettier. I thought sasha was prettier than that tho, i guess this particular pic does not justify her. She looks mad scary in da 2nd pic. whoop!![/color]
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by princekay1(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2007
bouqui for real. she's more prettier than sasha; more articulate and more mature.
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by eldee(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2008
@princekay
Articulate, maybe but mature, hell no, Sasha does not go to award shows wearing three-quarter jeans and bowler hats. I saw Bouqi doin an interview after an award show on BEN and I was like 'Don't these dudes have a changing room?' Even in Eve's Ruff-Ryder days, she used to wear evening gowns to the grammy's

@topic
ur pic does not do sasha any justice

Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by gaskinachi(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2008
both are real wowo chicks men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;d ;d ;d
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by uchetobi(f): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2008
@Eldee word
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by princekay1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2008
bouqui for life

Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by cecipopula(f): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2008
Bouqui of cus
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by princekay1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2008
I love Bouqui!
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by tommyex(m): 7:40am On Jan 06, 2008
TITAN

good analyses of the 2 ladies,i agree with you,
Bouqui has some big head n d hair style is the worst she can ever do,Sasha is so so much finer and a beta person i guess,I love her,Bouqui sings well though
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by amahj1: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2008
They re both ugly.they re fat,dark nd UGLY once again.And dey both act kool feeling all it nd stuff.To me non of dem goes
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by segunpc(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2008
i ve seen both and i can authoritatively say sasha is prettier.shikena.
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by wiseone007: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2008
nairalandmagazine.co.nr The person who created this topic is so funny, this topic was created with the nigerian mentality that any lady who sings songs and calls herself a celebrity must be beautiful. I am not saying that any of them is ugly but answer this question: are there ugly girls in nigeria? what if one of those ugly girls is talented and sings a song and people now call herself a celebrity would that now make her beautiful. you guys shouldn't just post anything just because this is the celebrity section. JUST A PIECE OF MY MIND. By the way check out nairalandmagazine.co.nr
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by darmys(f): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2008
Sasha is not prettier than buki, but yeah i live sasha
Re: Who Is Prettier: Sasha Or Bouqui? by darmys(f): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2008
but bouqui looks hotter judging by the pics above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actor Ken Erics Celebrates His Mother Today - #mothersday / (photos) Top 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities 2015-7 Nigerians Are On The List / Life History Of Reekado Banks(biography)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.