Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Actor Ken Erics Celebrates His Mother Today - #mothersday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Ken Erics Celebrates His Mother Today - #mothersday (10053 Views)

Ken Erics And Wife, Onyi Adaba, Marriage Crashes, He Abandons Home For 10 Months / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding / Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Ken Erics Celebrates His Mother Today - #mothersday by viviangist: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2017
Ken Erics dropped the picture and wrote : "Happy Mothers Day to my Super Mum and all women all over! Mothers will forever remain precious. Thanks for the love and care.. for nurture...for guidance...for teaching me hardwork, diligence, respect, contentment, love and the truth...for leading us in the ways of the Lord.. for blessings... and for raising us well. God bless and keep you always..Loads of love "

http://www.viviangist.com/actor-ken-erics-celebrates-his-mother-today-mothersday

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSGHLuFDhIu/?taken-by=kenerics

CC - Lalasticlala

Re: Actor Ken Erics Celebrates His Mother Today - #mothersday by PenisCaP: 11:19am On Mar 26, 2017
Wow mum's carbon copy just like me.

I love u mum God bless u n keep u alive to reap d fruit of ya labour.

(1) (Reply)

Life History Of Reekado Banks(biography) / Man Paints His Dog Like A Tiger So It Can Scare Monkeys' Away From His Farm / Life Of 7ft Woman With Largest Vagina Ever- From ‘freak Show’ To Baby Tragedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.