Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? (3565 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / My Wife No Longer Trust Me / New Wife, No Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? by DAMIGHT(m): 4:37am On Aug 21, 2012
After a serious sickness my wife survive with a lot of money been spent ,doctor and my pastor has warn us not 2 try abortion if we wnt 2 bear child..b4 armed robber gang came 2 our house with d hope of collecting money and others valuable tinz..but is rather unfurtunate 4 both d gang and us dat we ar left with no cash due 2 a lot been spent recently on her health.. I was beating 2 almost death but God saved me at end with 2 months been spent at d hospital,, d gang decided 2 rape my wife ..hmmm,, serious sex without mercy ... She is now carring 1month pregnant going 2 2months 4 armed robber in my name..we av kept dis btw us..but its cousing my sleepness night...i need ur advice... Should i leave it ? Or what.. WHAT CAN I DO ?..
Re: ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? by Genius100: 4:54am On Aug 21, 2012
I will advise you to go to a good hospital and get an abortion as soon as possible. How will you be able to raise such a kid? Go through the pain now so you don't have a life time remembrance of the horrific incident..
Re: ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? by Johndoe100(m): 5:05am On Aug 21, 2012
I am torn between taking you seriously and being facetious. I am not sure this is real. I will come back later and comment.

1 Like

Re: ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:32am On Aug 21, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmph
Re: ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 21, 2012
See conditions. Pastor na God? How he take knw say if u abort am u no go bear pikin. Bro u don enter ONE CHANCE.
Re: ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? by MrGlobe(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2012
Air_Lord: See conditions. Pastor na God? How he take knw say if u abort am u no go bear pikin. Bro u don enter ONE CHANCE.
lol. true talk but bro, abort that child and not bring a young innocent child into the world you will be hostile to and discriminate
Re: ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? by EfemenaXY: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2012
Fake story, but if it's true, have you asked your wife what she wants? Abi she nor get any say for the matter?
Re: ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? by saintiyke(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2012
First, how did you know they are ARMY(ies) ?. Were they in their uniform? Unless u meant ARMED-robbers. Whichever, the deed has been done. You can let your wife be delivered of the baby and afterwards take the baby to motherless/charity/ social worker's home. If u cant bear the sight of a bastar*d....

2 Likes

Re: ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? by saintiyke(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2012
There are alot of questions begging for answers in the story.
1. Your wife was raped and you kept quite, didnt seek medical help and waited for the pregnancy to emerge?
2. Is one month pregnancy NOT too early to be detected?
3. How did you know the pregnancy was the robbers? Or have you not met with your wife since then?
4. How long since after the incident untill now.
5. Has your wife gone for other test apart from pregnancy test because she could as well have HIV or other STDs....

7 Likes

Re: ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? by Caracta(f): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
What makes you think your wife isn't carrying YOUR own baby?

1 Like

Re: ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? by MLS12(f): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2012
saintiyke: There are alot of questions begging for answers in the story.
1. Your wife was raped and you kept quite, didnt seek medical help and waited for the pregnancy to emerge?
2. Is one month pregnancy NOT too early to be detected?
3. How did you know the pregnancy was the robbers? Or have you not met with your wife since then?
4. How long since after the incident untill now.
5. Has your wife gone for other test apart from pregnancy test because she could as well have HIV or other STDs....
U re so correct,hw can he actually tell the pregnancy is it his?,and i always advise Ladies/women if u were raped pls report to the hospital within 42hrs after the rape cos the pregnancy and sti's,Hiv can be reduced to a minimal level.
Re: ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? by DAMIGHT(m): 10:00am On Aug 22, 2012
HMmmmm..a lot of point 2 NOTE in all comment above
Re: ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? by safeact(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2012
One month pregnacy is still very small. It is still blood and so any strong malaria drug can wash it off but am not advising u to commit murder oh cos d blood will not in ma hands! In any ways, you are faced with two face sharp sword and you much choose one! A difficult decision to make. Pray to God for d spirit of decernment.good luck.

1 Like

Re: ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ... I'm short of what to type .. I'm sorry .. Gotta go
Re: ARMED ROBBER IMPREGNATE MY WIFE,NO ABORTION CHANCE..what Can I Do ? by austine4real(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
i wll comment when story is true

(1) (Reply)

. / Special Advices To Parents And Guardians / Lagos Court Dissolves 8 Months Old Marriage Over Mother-in-law’s Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.