Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Missing Cynthia Osokogu Found Dead In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Cynthia Osokogu Found Dead In Lagos (1405 Views)

Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death / The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Cynthia Osokogu Found Dead In Lagos by namename: 6:31am On Aug 21, 2012
The news of a 24 year old Beautiful missing lady flooded internet few days ago, including BBM, Facebook, Twitter. According to reports. Cynthia Osokogu body was found yesterday in a Lagos mortuary. It is so sad that the young lady is gone. Questions have been flying around on the cause of death but presently fingers have been crossed as we all expect the police to come up with something soon.

Check what her friend, Sefiya who broke the news on twitter said:

I wld like2thank u all4ur help in findinCynthia Osokogu, wiv much sadness in my hart I announce d passin away of my sista&frnd.May she RIP.

This has remained Sefiya’s last words ever since she tweeted.

RIP

Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu Found Dead In Lagos by hollabee01: 6:58am On Aug 21, 2012
I write with tears in my eyes,though I don't know the girl....so much inhumane things happening in this AGE OF KALI....may her precious soul REST IN SPLENDID PEACE......AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Suicide Bomber In Yola (viewer Discretion Is STRONGLY Advice) / See What The Woman Did To Electric Pole [PICS] / The Day The Witches From My Village Almost Overtook Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.