Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE (9882 Views)

2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku / 2015: Obasanjo Unhappy With Lamido’s Endorsement Of Jonathan / 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by brownlord: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
This Kure is mad, so are northerners you see why this bigghot should nt be allowed to come back, they tink they own Nigeria, the mad man dint say a word relatin to OBJ opinion on zoning ( power should go to north) you are cool with that, because his choice candidate does not suit u, thenu r quick to say he should go to his ota farm, anyway let me sound this to Kure, power is not comin to north anytime soon, this the reason I say northerners r just like the cows they train, u people r interested in power, yet u recruited ur children to be destroying the same country u won to govern, mallams and their lama sense
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by Azidogen2: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
nagoma:

Why don't you just answer the question? What has the southern , "educated" , "modern," " progressive" ," civilized" presidency , what has it given to Nigeria except retrogression , rancor , cluelessness and monumental corruption and abysmal failure?
why not answer the question "why are the northerners always the agents of destruction & instability such as suicide bombing, religious fanatics and outright dullards".
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by Chanchit: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
afam4eva: I see no reason why Obasanjo and his friends(IBB and co) should not be cooling off in the hague for crime against humanity. This people still come out in the open to open their dirty mouth and talk when they should be hiding someone in the forest in Akungba. This people take us for fools that's why they have no remorse for the crimes they have committed against the Nigerian people.

Btw, why's he supporting that presidency goes to the north? Is he aware that it's only the south-east that has not ruled this nation? Anyway who i'm i to blame Papa Iyabo when Igbo politicians have proven to be gold medalist in MUMU competition. Tufiakwa, this country is a cause. I spit on Nigeria. Tufiak,wa once again.
Bros, u beta come pack ur spit, cos Baba jst even dey whine them ni, he wants them to present a weak candidate, so they would loose quickly, hell with be let loose in 2015, cos this is not the end of bokoharam, and if a northerner should win come 2015, then the south south would be very stupid, if they allow a northerner to enjoy his tenure...
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by oiseworld: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2012
obj said this;obj said that, obj did not say anything !!
Obj is already too large for the pdp. He is now more of a Nigerian than a politician, so stop putting words into his mouth.

The north has started playing her divide and conquer technics again. This time, it would not work, it will never work.

Wait till 2041 before they can start dragging about power, last i checked the east hasn't produced a president yet and Jonathan hasn't gone second term. So the north should forget presidency for now.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by denitro(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
The North should forget about 2015, 2019, 2023...
If they try to run again, the South will repeat the miracle of 2011...
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by Dpeacemaker101: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2012
All these ones na talk, GEJ will win PDP primaries any day anytime. These aboki's should get that into their skull.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by drzed: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
Obasanjo gave us late President Yar Adua in 2007....and we all know how the poor fella struggled with ill-health throughout his tenure.

This Lamido guy that Obasanjo is now trying to foist on Nigerians in 2015, hmmm, hope no be say this man too get one kyn terminal disease like that o?

Like Kure said, Baba Iyabo should face his chickens and leave Nigerians alone. Who is OBJ to be deciding the candidates/flag bearers in our presidential elections? Oh, sorry I forgot....its all part of the "Fee Dee Fee" politicking process.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by onatisi(m): 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
has obasnajo ever come out to say anything about 2015 election?why are ppl just crucifying the old man?he is in his farm in ota planning , what he is planning he hasnt yet come out to say it and ppl are just carrying rumor, whether we like it or not obj still remains a force to reckon with in nigeria politics
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by watchindelta(m): 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
phermonyx: Dis is one of d many reasons y I insist Nigeria has a long way to go, dis is nt democracy in any way, we shld be able to choose our leaders n nt for some old maggots to do dat for us.
How is our dear country supposed to move forward wen we av our president based on ethnicity instead of ability to lead, credibility, competency etc.
All we need is complete revolution....
my guy i wonder oh i think nairaland ladies n men are intelligent ppl but their yarnin is something else smh. Instead of we all to start thinking of choosin our own leader, ppl here are yarnin lamido n amaechi ticket is gud one! Must politicial dicide for us Nigerians?
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by IleIfe2(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
[size=15pt]Somebody that knows somebody close to somebody who works with Obasanjo confided in me authoritatively that Baba has endorsed Obatala and Sopona For 2015.[/size]
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by SundayTayo: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2012
Nigeria's politics is not dynamic rather it is static, for d fact dat we av allow GODFATHERISM into our political system anything can happen.Was mr KURE not d product of these system nd was he not there when OBJ was imposing candidates what did he do?
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by PosCaricature: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
afam4eva: I see no reason why Obasanjo and his friends(IBB and co) should not be cooling off in the hague for crime against humanity. This people still come out in the open to open their dirty mouth and talk when they should be hiding someone in the forest in Akungba. This people take us for fools that's why they have no remorse for the crimes they have committed against the Nigerian people.

Btw, why's he supporting that presidency goes to the north? Is he aware that it's only the south-east that has not ruled this nation? Anyway who i'm i to blame Papa Iyabo when Igbo politicians have proven to be gold medalist in MUMU competition. Tufiakwa, this country is a cause. I spit on Nigeria. Tufiak,wa once again.
Sunday Tayo :
Nigeria's politics is not dynamic rather it is static, for d fact dat we av allow GODFATHERISM into our political system anything can happen.Was mr KURE not d product of these system nd was he not there when OBJ was imposing candidates what did he do?

Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by emmasege: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2012
Lex1: Leadership Paper never interviewed Obasanjo on this issue, they drew their story from a close source to Obasanjo and with that i count it as a rumour. So kure reacting to it is a time weasting, but if power is to go to north come 2015 i think Lamido is the rite candidate for the north. And this left me asking, is it because of BH dat they want to shift power to the north? I tink 2015 should be a fight btw Gej n sum1 4rm d SE perhaps Rochas. Hausa have tried enof in Nigeria, they should relax 4 a while. because by 2020 or 2024 Fashola wud be ready after his senetorial appointment. You know na, as a yoruba man we must be in power by dat tym for proper governing of Nigeria. Thank u.

2015+4= 2019
2019+4= 2023, so how does a fashola become the c-in-c by 2020 or 2024, or what makes u think a better-than-Fashola wouldn't have emerged in the s/west by then?. Don't get me wrong, fashola is a good material anytime anyday and the best time for him to go to the presidency is 2015 as a running mate (since baba has wasted the s/west slot). But the reality on ground may make this impossible. These BH boys may make this country more ungovernable and release all the demons in them should fashola be presented as a running mate to a Northern christian as the flag bearer in 2015.
And why speculate a N/west man again?. what of the N/E and the middle belt?. I have always said it that under this zoning formula, a Kwara/Kogi/Benue person can never be voted as the president of this country except by divine arrangement as in the case of GEJ. It will always be passed round the yorubas, hausa/fulanis and igbos. Isn't it time we abolished this zoning formula and threw it open so that we can always get the best
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by akin23(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
Azidogen2:
no wonder, you are indeed a fish- so are all the northerners.

Why don't you just answer the question? What has the southern , "educated" , "modern," " progressive" ," civilized" presidency , what has it given to Nigeria except retrogression , rancor , cluelessness and monumental corruption and abysmal failure?

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
THE PROBLEM OF OUR SO CALLED ELITES IS THAT WE SPEND SO MUCH ENERGY ON RACISM THAN REALLY LOOKING AT INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE GOVERN US FROM NOTHR OR SOUTH WHICH BOTH COMPLETE FAILURES. MY BROTHER FACE THE REALITY
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by Elueme: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
Why are we exerting so much strength and energy on what will never be... I don't see a vacancy in Aso Rock in 2015.. Meanwhile enjoy the fresh air
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by akanugy(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
I think is high time we south south say gud bye 2 nigeria............cos we cannot tolerate dis rubbish any more.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by 175(m): 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
skerries: For us Nigerians to have a meaningful democratic state and through governance we should be mindful of ibb and obj. those two rogues are to be arrested and try for quatity of money slew away from Nigerians

for sure we must try dem for quatity of money slew from Nigerians and try u for daring to compete with Patience Jonathan. Thunder.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by maigaskiya1: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
Grand master obj on d move agan.wen he sneezes even d lykes of casperov catches cold
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by godsony: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
Look at these pretenders! Who told u there would be naija after
2015? Bh will get out of control from their sponsors and take over
D north under shakarau with abdu qada as spokeman,kure and his northern
Oligarchists will be executed; Yoruba will set up oduduwa republic
;nigerdelta will protect their oil; d igbos don't have to declear
Biafra, they will be left with it.d real victims will be d middle
Belts,they will torn apart by sectarian violence bc d islamist
North will not let them be! Of course there will be borders
Conflicts in many areas! Adieo nigeria! Shame of africa!
All of u shut up! Appes,tribalists!Islamist fanatics!
Idiots! Embarrasment to d black race!
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by ektbear: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
floriana: Yes. Obasanjo should allow the new leaders of the North like Imam Abubakar Shekau and Kabiru Sokoto to make the choice.

grin
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by eamodu(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
phermonyx: Dis is one of d many reasons y I insist Nigeria has a long way to go, dis is nt democracy in any way, we shld be able to choose our leaders n nt for some old maggots to do dat for us.
How is our dear country supposed to move forward wen we av our president based on ethnicity instead of ability to lead, credibility, competency etc.
All we need is complete revolution....
'ethnicity gats 2 play its roll o.its called federal character.its 2 reduce d marginalisation n domination of ethnic minorities by d majorites in govt key positions
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by ismhab(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
Mr. OBJ IS AN EVIL MAN.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by tonykel1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
Presidency is not going back to the North. Period. I don't know
why we should be talking of Presidency going back to the North. Are others being intimidated into this? This is a question to be answered another day.
Watch out for a new generation of visionary youthful leaders to take the center stage of Nigeria Politics via a revolution soon. These youth will be the ones to decide who leads them and not some Obj, Kure or any other. The President can come from any region that has the best candidate. We have spoken.
I have nothing against the North, though.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
When house boy wan open eye pass im Oga kasala must burst . OBJ please do like your people always do and listen to your Hausa-Fulani masters .
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by stallion2: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
Crown Prince: Giving the north power is another drawback of nation building. It will be another 8 years of ineptitude in leadership from the northern power drunk oligarchy.

Seriously, these OBJ character is senile. What do he take the IBOS for anyway? After given the south south the vice president, later president and now planning to return the vice to them without considering the IBOS in this political firmament is tantamount to democratic blue murder.

I think something is wrong with this Nigeria union.
make easterners dey there dey do like mumu, let them not shine their eyes. after they will be deceived with suya
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by lacasa: 1:05am On Aug 22, 2012
Dpeacemaker101: All these ones na talk, GEJ will win PDP primaries any day anytime. These aboki's should get that into their skull.

Abokis will rule 2015

Woo hoo cool
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by ektbear: 1:43am On Aug 22, 2012
He choose for the north before. No reason he cannot do it again
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by Oluabayomi1(m): 2:47am On Aug 22, 2012
I'l never cast my vote for any northern candidate again,God forbid.Let dem bring down heaven so as to prove to us that they own nigeria alone.The only condition that ll tempt me to vote for a northerner is for the like of Kabiru Sokoto,Abubakar Shekau,Abu Qaqa,Abu Dada,Abu Kaka,Abu Baba,Abu Yaya,to come on board. Zone it SS/SW,SE/SW,SS/SE,SE/MB or we go our different ways. All the north can boast of are group of terrorists,illiterates,beggars et cetera despite all their years of military rule.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by Billygee2u: 3:27am On Aug 22, 2012
If this news report is true,that means OBJ is directly calling the IGBOS, "FOOLS", right?
This is a word of reminder to the IGBOS to grab their rights of presidency at the right time 2015 or become a republic of BIAFRA come 2015.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by sambos994(m): 4:18am On Aug 22, 2012
I don't care who becomes president. Whether he or she's Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri, Tiv, Ibibio, Ijaw, Nupe... that person better come into office with vision for Nigeria.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by Alxmyr(m): 5:28am On Aug 22, 2012
Sunday Tayo :

It seems you have not been living in Nigeria. Nigeria politics is the most dynamic in recent history. Check those that control offices from 2007 to 2010 and from then to 2012.
In Nigeria politics, 24 hours is too long.

However, Obj is blessed. Everything around him get national attention.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by hassey(m): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2012
Billyonaire: 247 Electricity is all I ask for. I am not interested in anything more than that.
wat a dream!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Declare N320bn Missing From Crude Oil Remittance / APC Members Are Being Harassed, Killed In PDP States - Oshiomhole Alleges / Aisha Yesufu To EndSARS Protesters: Your Lives Are No Better Than Igbos, Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.