Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai (8158 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / PDP Is Buying Technology That Can Disable Inec's Card Readers -APC / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Sogo10: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
Ode
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by santakris(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2012
Wrong heading/caption.
Caption shld be change to ''Fighting PDP is my hobby''
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by lauyanAbuja: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
@CeaserB, fools are those who judge peeps based on colour, tribe or region. If u r not a daft u will realise that intelligence, brilliance & numbness have crossed all barriers!! That's why we have a smart Aboki & a disgusting chiken headed yoruba or Igbo!!!!
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by nduchucks: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
El-Rufai is exercising his freedom of expression and does not need any medical treatment for that. I cannot say the same for you people who are likely suffering from some sort of psychological ailment or manic obsession. I pity the fools (respect Mr. T.)
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by KingSolomonI: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
santakris: Wrong heading/caption.
Caption shld be change to ''Fighting PDP is my hobby''

He is jobless,so I believe duty is in place instead of hobby...
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Zutchy: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
In his deluded mind,sitting down in his posh mansion in Saudi Arabia,which he bought with illicit funds siphoned from a PDP govt which he was a major player in,I do not blame him he has lost touch with reality.pls fight on,but in this fight you are a David going up against a Goliath,only that in this case God is not with you,your guess is as good as mine on what the outcome will be.
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by tpapi: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
what is the tallest man in cpc saying
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by sluch333: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2012
El-rufai send ur boko boys now since u be 1 of their sponsors,grin shocked foolish talk: u wan fight PDP with ur life, u no fight ur blood sucking pple to stop terrorism, who tell u say na u even get ur life sef. NONSENSE THIEF
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by collizo82: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
What's dis fool talking about?since fighting PDP is his lifetime duty,what was he doing all dos yrs as minister under PDP govt of OBJ?fighting them I guess...smh.
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by collizo82: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
What's dis fool talking about?since fighting PDP is his lifetime duty,what was he doing all dos yrs as minister under PDP govt of OBJ?fighting them I guess...smh.CRIMINAL!!!
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by nagoma(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
jerseyboy: efferminate homo

Learn to spell . ( if you must write).
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by nagoma(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
phermonyx: Dis country n d so called leaders, we can imagine d kind of mentality El-Rufai has if he want to spend d rest of his life to fight PDP.
It wld av bn much better if he want to fight boko haram and corruption for d rest of his life, he wld av had d pple's support. Bt now we knw u want to be in power so dat u could take revenge on those dat presumably wronged u. U'll nt succeed.......

You have a short memory , general Azazi was fired by the clueless president because he told the truth. - PDP is Boko Haram. Reterdeen himself said , he is dining and wining with them.
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Dafeclement: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
All this guys are craze people they think that they can keep fooling nigerians, let him go to hell continue fighting we still remember what he did and how he managed fct when he was minister
pokkadot:

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/cpc-chieftain-fighting-pdp-is-my-lifetime-duty
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Lordave: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2012
lauyan Abuja: @CeaserB, fools are those who judge peeps based on colour, tribe or region. If u r not a daft u will realise that intelligence, brilliance & numbness have crossed all barriers!! That's why we have a smart Aboki & a disgusting chiken headed yoruba or Igbo!!!!
this guy get got temper o
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Mandelaguy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
Dafe clement: All this guys are craze people they think that they can keep fooling nigerians, let him go to hell continue fighting we still remember what he did and how he managed fct when he was minister
he thinks we all have short memory like him,the short imp!
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Dpeacemaker101: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
Support the operation Save El Rufai project--SEP. Make your donations to the following account number 243675835 GTB. Please let's donate to assist El Rufai start up a small scale business so that he can be gainfully employed. Thank you
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by noble84: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
In politics,there are no permanent friends and no permanent enemies.don't mind the old fool.once they give him his "RIGHT" he will shot his buccal cavity.
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by danjohn: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
El rufai is a frustrated man. I almost feel sorry for him.
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by onatisi(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
this guy needs a job, he is really frustrated and jobless , does anyone need a foreman for for a construction site ?pls hire el rufai.
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Zutchy: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
Dpeacemaker101: Support the operation Save El Rufai project--SEP. Make your donations to the following account number 243675835 GTB. Please let's donate to assist El Rufai start up a small scale business so that he can be gainfully employed. Thank you
The man has no job but he has enough money to set up 10 average Nigerian families for
Life,e be Lyk say you no know how much wey this man thief.
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by danjohn: 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
El Rufai, if you are reading this post please hear me. Writing on twitter and commenting on issues is easy; however, taking down PDP will be hard. If you want to succeed in your ambitious quest, you have to get on ground, form a Political Action Committee, find young intelligent people to mentor, and use whatever is left in your rolodex to raise money to support these people to run for political office. As the young people in your group become more relevant, they too can bring in more fundraisers and recruit more young intelligent people who can contest against PDP candidates across the country and take them down one by one.

Mallam El Rufai, you are falling hard from your high pedestal. Very soon people will stop reading your inflammatory comments on twitter because they will become commonplace. Please heed this advice before you become the joke of Nigerian politics. As our elders say, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by klax(m): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
El-Rufai plz keep quiet, shut a hell of your mouth short. Nobody is interested in your blabla rants because you are no better than the PDP and as a matter of fact were you not once part of PDP and why did you left?? Bloody LIAR!!!

Did this man think he can deceive anybody to gain passionate stardom in Nigeria politics?? Its a big lie.

Let him tell us what did he do to the allegation levy against him on Abuja Land Allocation Case He said he lives to fight PDP definately he will die fighting PDP because he is no better than PDP as a matter of fact El Rufai is worst than PDP crooks.

He is complete drown man, a full time looser. PDP are crooks fine and well agreed but ElRufai is not the one to say he will fight PDP because he is fighting for himself and Buhari and not Nigerians. If anyone claims he fight for Nigeria and believe Boko Haram and Sharia nonsense was right then that person miss it outrightly.

El Rufai plzzz sssshhhhrrraaaapppp your stinky h e l l mouth and f u c k off.
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by lauyanAbuja: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
@lordave, I no dey vex woh, nor embolden by hard or hot temper. Is just that one get a little leftist when a brother act & sound awkward/backward in an advanced 21st century conversations. Oh boy, how will Nija move beyond ethnic chauvinism with this sloppy & tribalistic attitude? One love jare.
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Elueme: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
Who cares who and what this political nonentity fights... He can hung himself if he wishes..a frustrated being..
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Oceemo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
Go and slp and enjoy ur loot midget like u
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Elueme: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
danjohn: El Rufai, if you are reading this post please hear me. Writing on twitter and commenting on issues is easy; however, taking down PDP will be hard. If you want to succeed in your ambitious quest, you have to get on ground, form a Political Action Committee, find young intelligent people to mentor, and use whatever is left in your rolodex to raise money to support these people to run for political office. As the young people in your group become more relevant, they too can bring in more fundraisers and recruit more young intelligent people who can contest against PDP candidates across the country and take them down one by one.

Mallam El Rufai, you are falling hard from your high pedestal. Very soon people will stop reading your inflammatory comments on twitter because they will become commonplace. Please heed this advice before you become the joke of Nigerian politics. As our elders say, a word is enough for the wise.
A very sensible comment.. But is El Rufai fighting a genuine course fora better country or he is a self seeker who is fighting for survival in a political landscape he has lost?
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Drunk: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
Of course Nasir El-Rufai, that should be your life time duty. When a broke, duped (by Jimi Lawal), jobless (Seeking relevance) man like you has no option, thought to procreate, or get a genuine means of livelihood. That should be the best of all jobs for you. Why can't you focus on your profession and live genuinely but still expecting the lazy employer (politics) to have you gainfully employed again?

Dan iska kawai munafikin banza.
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by size38: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
Mallam El' Rufai is a typical of what we have in naija as opposition party members. Opposition can hard rule naija with the likes of El' Rufai. Meanwhile, PDP will outlive El' Rufai . He is jut ranting
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by exbash: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
Dis president of National Association of Jobless Nigerians won't kip his mouth shut and start wheelbarrow sugarcane bizness or start sellin suya.I guess he will do well since his face is familiar
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by boyt1: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2012
i beg make una mercy 4 dis mallam, see curses on El-Rufai head oh!. You all are aware of his Azheimer and PARKINSON's Diseases.
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by reindeer: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2012
Wow! This guy is certainly influential.
Checked out his twitter handle and saw the number of followers.
and going by this thread so far, he is definitely a thorn in so many people's flesh.
For you all to come on ranting like this. . . .El Rufai is certainly a man of influence.
Sai El-Rufai
*laughs*
Re: Fighting PDP Is My Lifetime Duty - El-Rufai by Drunk: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
reindeer: Wow! This guy is certainly influential.
Checked out his twitter handle and saw the number of followers.
and going by this thread so far, he is definitely a thorn in so many people's flesh.
For you all to come on ranting like this. . . .El Rufai is certainly a man of influence.
Sai El-Rufai
*laughs*
Yes. Absolutely!!! Bad influence on you. Twitter handle champ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resident Doctors Suspend Proposed Strike / When You Leave That Position - A Warning To Our Leaders / SERAP Asks INEC To Probe ‘campaign Spending By Saraki, Other Contributions’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.