Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

What Section Of Nairaland Do U Love,and What Section Do U Hate! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Section Of Nairaland Do U Love,and What Section Do U Hate! (800 Views)

Which Section Of Nairaland Really Made Your 2015...click To See Mine. / What Section Of Nairaland Do Ladies Like Most? / What Section(s) Of Nairaland Haven't You Visited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Section Of Nairaland Do U Love,and What Section Do U Hate! by folaked(f): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2012
embarassed grin cheesy embarassed ;Dhey! My dear nairalanders, which section of nairaland do u love most,do u enjoy reading and why do u like it,and which section do u hate most!
As 4 me o,i enjoy d romance sections!, cos of d naughty tin dia, and it also educate me,somehow, on how 2 handle my relationship!,i hate politics,i so much avoid dat section!
Ova 2 u guys, wat section of nairaland do u enjoy,and wat section do u hate wt passion... B serious o, embarassedhey! My dear nairalanders, which section of nairaland do u love most,do u enjoy reading and why do u like it,and which section do u hate most!
As 4 me o,i enjoy d romance sections!, cos of d naughty tin dia, and it also educate me,somehow, on how 2 handle my relationship!,i hate politics,i so much avoid dat section!
Ova 2 u guys, wat section of nairaland do u enjoy,and wat section do u hate wt passion... B serious o,
Re: What Section Of Nairaland Do U Love,and What Section Do U Hate! by Obinnau(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2012
for me its education board. I love it because am currently a jambite and i need info. I usually log into nairaland not less than 40 times a day and i think am addicted to it and education panel is usually my first port of call followed by tech market though i know i dont have d money to buy any of their gadgets but am drawn to there next is romance section only go there when am Hot or just bored
Re: What Section Of Nairaland Do U Love,and What Section Do U Hate! by tobechi20(m): 6:52am On Aug 22, 2012
I hate fashon section .they only take pics of 2 celebrites and ask u who dresd beta

i like family section

(1) (Reply)

Adex Oil Recriutment / Made In Nigeria English. / How To Make Kerosine Last Longer{open Trend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.