Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,278 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) (782 Views)

FG May Sell $100bn Assets To Shore Up Foreign Reserves / Senator Shehu Sani Declared Wives Among His Assets....Right Or Wrong? / Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by BigB11(m): 5:06am On Dec 28, 2007
This is absolutely the right moment to request Mr. Ribadu to present his assets (from 2003 to 2007) to the public.
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by Mamajama(m): 6:05am On Dec 28, 2007
Dude you as as stupid as a bag of rocks. Did your father IBb declare his assets? or tell us where he get the money to build a 50 bedroom mansion in Miner?

Did he tell us what happen to the $12 billion golf oil money?

Did he tell us why he refused to answer to OKIGBO AND OPUTA panel enquiries?

Until then you should shut the Bleep up.

the only reason your family is out to get Ribadu is because he went after your brother Muhammad.

Where did you and Muhammad got the money you invested in GLO without ever earning a paycheck?
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by wendymanda: 6:17am On Dec 28, 2007
What exaclty is the use of pressing people to declare their assesst. All the officials that we have realized embezled money do we take their assesst or are we just satisfied with knowing they embezzled.
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by MP007(m): 6:44am On Dec 28, 2007
Big B1:

This is absolutely the right moment to request Mr. Ribadu to present his assets (from 2003 to 2007) to the public.
after obasanjo declares his,
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by McKren(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2007
BigB1

This thread coming from you is so shameful, I think you should plead to Seun to withdraw it.

Asking a security operative to declare his asset. Man dont allow your hatred for Ribadu corrupt your sense of reasoning

Ribadu will declare his asset but you have to first ask the following people to declare their assets:

National Security Adviser
Chief of Defence Staff
Chief of Army Staff
Inspector General of Police
Chief of Naval Staff
Chief of Air Staff
All police DIGs and Army Generals
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by mazaje(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2007
kai BigB1 we are tired of you antics and meaningless attacks on a man that did some good service to nigeria(remeber i said some good service)
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by Don1DeMaco: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2007
this guy just dey look 4 attention, but i tell u to an extent he is right since nobody is abovethe law, lets not be sentimental, if ribadu sef steal make them charge am to court, don't lets be sentimental the guy wey post this thread know wetin he dey talk.

abi Ribadu don dey above the law again to declare him assets, i think not infact he should do it to shame people like BigB that is my take, no body should be safe stealing from the masses
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by presido1: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2007
Yes if it within the law that he should declare his assets why not let him go ahead and do it if he know his hands are clean of corruption as a corruption fighter.
Meanwhile they(EFCC) are yet to update their web site to reflect on the present change.
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by IykeD1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2007
Today is perhaps the best day for Mohammed Banbangida and his father. Their message boy is
carrying on as usual with his meaningless babble on Nairaland.
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by away4real(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2007
BigB1 you are such a fool.
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by mazaje(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2007
away4real:

BigB1 you are such a fool.

kai! toe kaji. Na so war dey take begin
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by BigB11(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2007
I truly do not understand all the noise coming from pure Nigerian alarmist.
What is the big deal and why are you so upset?

The man has asked for the same request from others in the past; why are you folks making this request seem as if I was asking the man to show us his private part?

Guys, be for real; if moving forward is our mission then it is absolutely acceptable for us to get to know our hero (Ribadu). Him declaring his assets will only empower our mission to put end to corruption in Nigeria; but of course many of us do not see things this way. So many are simply too dull to understand my request.
I hate followers with empty heads!

And just FYI: None of you truly admire the man the way I sincerely do and only God knows it. I love Nigeria too much to compromise my desire standard for this nation
We have to raise up our standard in Nigeria and clearly understand the true definition of mission accomplished. And we must also understand that if we clearly express what went wrong with Ribadu and his several failed operations, this will only empower the next man in line. A bench mark will be established and the next in line will never want to fall behind the bench mark; which will be beneficial to Nigeria as a nation at the end of the day.

We must always crave and embrace doing what is right the right way and absolutely not doing what is right the wrong way. This happens to be the most common error in Africa today.

We can only grow by learning from our mistakes and absolutely not by sheltering our mistakes.
In United States, there is absolutely no room for the second place; it's only and always the first place. And this is how things should be done in Nigeria.

Ribadu is a fine Nigerian and a magnificent human being, but at the same time I must keep it real and never worship failure; this is the only way the man will grow to become one of a kind.

Stop making noise, grow up and let's work together to discover a better Nigeria!
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by mazaje(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2007
Big B1:

I truly do not understand all the noise coming from pure Nigerian alarmist.
What is the big deal and why are you so upset?

The man has asked for the same request from others in the past; why are you folks making this request seem as if I was asking the man to show us his private part?

Guys, be for real; if moving forward is our mission then it is absolutely acceptable for us to get to know our hero (Ribadu). Him declaring his assets will only empower our mission to put end to corruption in Nigeria; but of course many of us do not see things this way. So many are simply too dull to understand my request.
I hate followers with empty heads!

And just FYI: None of you truly admire the man the way I sincerely do and only God knows it. I love Nigeria too much to compromise my desire standard for this nation
We have to raise up our standard in Nigeria and clearly understand the true definition of mission accomplished. And we must also understand that if we clearly express what went wrong with Ribadu and his several failed operations, this will only empower the next man in line. A bench mark will be established and the next in line will never want to fall behind the bench mark; which will be beneficial to Nigeria as a nation at the end of the day.

We must always crave and embrace doing what is right the right way and absolutely not doing what is right the wrong way. This happens to be the most common error in Africa today.

We can only grow by learning from our mistakes and absolutely not by sheltering our mistakes.
In United States, there is absolutely no room for the second place; it's only and always the first place. And this is how things should be done in Nigeria.

Ribadu is a fine Nigerian and a magnificent human being, but at the same time I must keep it real and never worship failure; this is the only way the man will grow to become one of a kind.

Stop making noise, grow up and let's work together to discover a better Nigeria!

Same old rhetorics, we are wise enough to see through and beyond all that. you clearly dislike ribadu and any effort to curtail corruption in Nigeria so spare us all the rhetorics.
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by McKren(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2007
mazaje:

Same old rhetorics, we are wise enough to see through and beyond all that. you clearly dislike ribadu and any effort to curtail corruption in Nigeria so spare us all the rhetorics.

The reason an assistant inspector general of police is being put under pressure by BigB1 to declare his assets when the IGP and DIGs have not declared theirs is not far fetched.

Reminds me of one familiar word BigB1 love's "Selectivity"
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by Mariory(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2007
Big B1:

We should also get IBB to declare his.
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by BigB11(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2007
Mariory AKA purple rain:

Dude, I told you the end was very close!
Trust me, Ribadu will learn and grow from this; hence do not take it as total disappointment.
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by InCarNav: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2007
stupid post, stupid responses, stupid people.
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by BigB11(m): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2007
If you guys have so much confidence in Ribadu, then you should be pressing for the same request with out any hesitation.

I see bunch of unsecured folks, who are very afraid and not sure what may be inside the can of worms.

Do not panic, just ask the dude to declare his assets and you guys will witness America wonder, I guarantee you!
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by McKren(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2007
Nobody is panicing, Ribadu has challenged everybody in the country who has anything against him to come forward

However, the affairs of Ribadu like everyother security operative must be confidential to protect him.

And by the way the whole funds that has come to EFCC both from the Federal Government and Western Donors put together may not be as much as what IBB looted from Nigeria. So if Ribadu ever stole from EFCC cofers he would not have stolen as much as IBB or even his kids.

So what is the American wonder about
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by Mariory(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2007
Big B1:

Mariory AKA purple rain:

Dude, I told you the end was very close!
Trust me, Ribadu will learn and grow from this; hence do not take it as total disappointment.

Big B1 AKA pink rain:

You didn't tell me squat. Of course Ribadu will grow from this. He has done so much for the new Republic in only 4 years. He should get a job with the United Noise. Maybe he can inspire those suits to be a little bit braver.
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by BigB11(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2007
McKren,
why are you all of a sudden turning into day time MAMAJAMA?

IBB is history, the man has been gone for more than 10 years.
Could you please, try to be a little bit more creative and talk about someone else?

You and MAMAJAMA are absolutely not in the same category, Please leave IBB alone.
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by McKren(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2007
You were reminding us of Ribadu being political

And I stated his political misdeed which was to stop IBB
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by BigB11(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2007
I'm sure that there are many other folks you could talk about regarding Rabidu and politics
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by Don1DeMaco: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2007
BigB if u and ur fellow uncles have anything against Ribadu pls bring it forward and i ll be one of the first people to say crucify him but till then pls shut the Bleep up. i know u are looking 4 attention and believe me u are getting it but be careful what u wish 4.
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by BigB11(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2007
First, if I'm looking for attention I wouldn't be looking for it on Nairaland and definitely it will not be from you.

Second, I do not wish for anything, but a better Nigeria.

And finally, do yourself a favor and take a long walk>>>>>>>>>
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by Mamajama(m): 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2007
Better Nigeria will be to bring IBB back to power to facilitate more looting in your book.

Dude are you smoking to cannabis or something else? the more you open your mouth the more halitosis coming out.

Du us all a favor and jump off 3rd mainland bridge. As long as RIBADU is alive IBB will always be afraid
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by McKren(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2007
Mamajama

You seem to know all police officers personally, advise his kids to advise him to start preparing his resignation letter.

A man who descends so low as backdating a memo to the President, and helping people on the wrong side of the law evade Justice has no business being inspector general of police.

A no confidence vote is underway from both the public and the NASS.
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by BigB11(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2007
It will be fair and also empower the fight against corruption in Nigeria if Mr.Ribadu could man up and present us with his assets from 2003 to 2007.

It is simply the right thing to do!
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by BigB11(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2008
Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007)

I think this is absolutely the right time!
We need to evaluate the war against corruption in Nigeria and I think this is a decent and an effective strategy to get the best result.

The man should show Nigeria that indeed this war is for real!

Don't you think so?
Re: Ribadu Should Be Pressed To Declare His Assets To Nigeria (from 2003 To 2007) by dayokanu(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2008

Nobody is panicing, Ribadu has challenged everybody in the country who has anything against him to come forward

However, the affairs of Ribadu like everyother security operative must be confidential to protect him.

Why are we so sentimental about the Ribadu issue? Why cant he declare his asset if the people of Nigeria want him to? This reminds me of how Bayelsans and Deltan were protesting the arrest of Alams and Ibori.

When IG Tafa Balogun was suspected to be corrupt he was investigated and incarcerated so why cant Ribadu? Is he above the law?

Ribadu asking people to come and challenge him is just like OBJ asking anyone with evidence against IBB to come forward and no one could convince OBJ and Ribadu to arrest IBB in 8 years so Mamajama, Mckren, Iyke-D why do you insist IBB is corrupt and not OBJ and Ribadu. None of them have been found guilty by a competent court of Law.

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Elections / Fashola And His Ideas / Yaradua Seeks To Remove Immunity Clause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.