Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient (12347 Views)

Ali-Baba Gets N2m From Jacob Zuma's Visit To Nigeria / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) / Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by mrcapable2: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
Don Jazzy, thats my man making me proud. Baba God bless u
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by not2long(m): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
tellwisdom: Where did he get that money from? angryangry
from your daddy
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by gegee(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
ITS DON JAZZY AGAIN !!
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by Lordave: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
onyewec3:

What ur pple are used to is betrayal....jst d same way dbanj betrayed sayin he owns Mo'hit n 9ice betrayed his coded tunez clique n MayD misbehavin with square record...y is betrayal ur pple's way of life Yoruba
SMH
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by ikelvin(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
GudluckIBB: God bless you don jazzy.May God open more doors for you and May you be richer than kanye west,jay z and beyonce.May D'banj never get a good producer till he come to appologize to you.In jesus name Amen.
. Ʊ ar such a fooooooool!!!!! Idiat!!!!! Olodo
not2long:
from your daddy
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by Remii(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
nice one
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2012

He got the money from your backyard but you could not see it b4 he did... cheesy
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by tomioro(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
God bless him for that. God loves a cheerful giver. This is a lesson to our so called leaders and super rich government officials.
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by nosagold(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2012
[quote author=onyewec3]

What ur pple are used to is betrayal....jst d same way dbanj betrayed sayin he owns Mo'hit n 9ice betrayed his coded tunez clique n MayD misbehavin with square record...y is betrayal ur pple's way of life Yoruba[/quote

What do yu intend to achieve in doing this bro? This is bout don jazzy N2m donation to funmi lawal and yu re trying to turn it into a tribal war nw
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by Navalsadiq(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
ONE OF THE ESSENCE OF LIFE IS NOT HOW MUCH WEALTH OR CONNECTIONS U HAV AQUIRED BT YOUR IMPACT ON HUMANITY.THUMBS UP DON JAZZI!
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by Saintsquare(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
God bless u don jazzy
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
sure about that because you have just announced it quote author=mrkels]I gave her 500k quietly grin[/quote]
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by abysirius(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2012
GudluckIBB: God bless you don jazzy.May God open more doors for you and May you be richer than kanye west,jay z and beyonce.May D'banj never get a good producer till he come to appologize to you.In jesus name Amen.
Pple like u are the monkeys written about in human clothings. U always want pple to know hw naughty u can be. Don has done very well given such an awesome sum towards safing a life. And in all respect it worths emulating and appreciating. So u don't av to bring that stuff- controversies- here to soil d encomiums that should be coming in all for ur foolishness. These guys were once best of frnds. So if they av probs now and u can't help to reunite them. Then go shut the Bleep up! Pple like u will look like 'were' should they come back together. Abi keeping them apart, hw does it profit u? Ewu!
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by MurphyT1: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
Don Baba J #wande coal's voice... Nice one bro
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by Fogman(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
Nice one!
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by ikeyman00(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
@@@

meanwhile the next power maker is still predicting when some will die!

yes i gat to be careful as they say cuz na man of god we dealing with right here

welcome to real world
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by Gbexy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2012
more blessings Don Baba J.
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by sexyglow(f): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
May be from your Pocket,is your money missing?
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by Dotman01(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
Lordave: First it was Jude, now it's Don J. What are these Igbo guys up to? God bless them shaa..
which jude are u talking about?
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by onatisi(m): 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
nice publicity and marketing stategy for marvin records
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by gbadexy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
Lordave: First it was Jude, now it's Don J. What are these Igbo guys up to? God bless them shaa..
Guy, its not compulsory that you comment all the time.
Make the yoruba artiste or producers reciprocate too.
I like don jazzy the more for this gesture.
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by labeecee(f): 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
God bless him.
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by gbadexy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
onatisi: nice publicity and marketing stategy for marvin records
Whatever his intention may be, at least someone in need is getting the needed help.
Do you know how many billionaires we have in this country? if all the rich people who are much more richer than jude and don jazzy inculcate this attitude, it would help in making the society a better place.

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by onatisi(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
gbadexy:
Whatever his intention may be, at least someone in need is getting the needed help.
Do you have how many billionaires we have in this country? if all the rich people who are much more richer than jude and don jazzy inculcate this attitude, it would help in making the society a better place.
i totally agree with you ,you are right
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by Freiburger(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
Good gesture.
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by solace8(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
Nice 1 don jazzy.
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by dinoinlove: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
Agric fool like you.waitin. Concern dbanj matter for here now?na people like U̶̲̥̅̊ they course wahala for nigeria.
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by Freiburger(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
onatisi:
i totally agree with you ,you are right
So we can also have a common ground.
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by kay4cashmoney(m): 4:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
God bless Donjazzy, God bless me too to do such, God save Funmi.
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by echobee(f): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
God bless donjazzy,and God gives funmi lawal quick recovery
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by chuksmarvin(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
i'm kinda impressed! pls show the govt what to do by these examples! more power to ur elbow wink
Re: Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient by ConcernMan: 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
I personally know the Fumni of a girl. She was my colleague in the Law school Lagos campus. The last time I saw her she was carrying one of her shoulder so I told my friend look at how this girl was "forming". Unknown to me that she was dying in silent. She was the Assistant Group One Leader. To my greatest surprise, when we finished(just last 2 weeks) I got a message that the girl was dying of cancer and there was an urgent need to fly her abroad. May God reward Don Jazzy a million fold.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Interview With Actress Chiege Alisigwe / Atiku’s Daughter Starts A Restaurant In Abuja, See What His Father Said (PHOTOS) / Halima Abubakar Honored As UN Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.