Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? (4581 Views)

Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) / Alhaji Dangote: Please Come To The Aid Of Your Staff Members In DISC, Osogbo. / NCAA Sacks 187 Staff Over Employment Irregularities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by klas(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2008
I may be wrong but i think the first poster is refering to the staff-friendly policies of banks not the staff-friendiliness to customers. So essentially, only bankers should reply
Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by tome1: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2008
when u talk about staff friendliness u are right to want to know but customers are the main reasons why they are still in operation.if not for the customers then the staff will not enjoy their management.a bank with exciting figures on their balance sheet will surely treat their staff right.
Really,it necessary for the banks to improve on their customer relation ethics.

i agree with pple that said UBA is the worst both to customers andd also to their staff.its sad
Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by hammers(m): 10:47am On Jan 04, 2008
to me:

when u talk about staff friendliness u are right to want to know but customers are the main reasons why they are still in operation.if not for the customers then the staff will not enjoy their management.a bank with exciting figures on their balance sheet will surely treat their staff right.
Really,it necessary for the banks to improve on their customer relation ethics.

i agree with people that said UBA is the worst both to customers andd also to their staff.its sad
I think you are not 100% right. A bank like UBA with one of the biggest balance sheets has one of the worst packages and remuneration for its staff.Despite the recent salary increment in UBA its staff are still one of the least paid in the industry.
Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by thimbook2(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2008
diamond bank, is crappy, really crappy, and the way guys get muscled atimes, don't even begin to think about that
Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by thimbook2(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2008
and i take an exception to that peaceful idyllic impression you wanna be giving us about oceanic bank cos atimes your banking halls are about as chaotic as oshodi market at high noon and your staffers act just about as smug as they come with all the satisfaction and self-content they can muster in those your funny navy blue outfits, forget this fargot naija banking service, most of y'all are just wannabes or should i say 'cowboy bankers' reminiscent of the sentiment of Segun Agbetuyi, (former chairman, omega bank),

anyway, come to uk and learn a bit!
Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by answera(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2008
I believe there is no perfect management but my bank management is fair. My bank identity is blue and white
Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by odedele: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2008
hey no 1 is talkin about 1inlandbank this is an emerging bank giving others afight 4 there money.there services are superb theyare d best technological bank in 2007.they don:t make too much noise like most bank but i tell u they are very courteous and friendly
Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by midep: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2008
It seems nobody is talking about Unity Bank. We are the most customer friendly Bank of all the Banks in the Country.
Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by otuwe(f): 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2008
BANK PHB IS THE BEST STAFF FRIENDLY BANK

THEY REVIEW PAY LIKE NO MAN'S BUSINESS

4 TIMES IN ONE YEAR

FROM 2M TO 3.4M

PLS DONT TRY THEM COS THEY HAVE NO EQUALS
Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by hahaha2(m): 12:56am On Jan 09, 2008
U - UNRULY
B - BAD SERVICE
A - And more BAD serivice
When it comes to NOT havin any customer service at all UBA will definately be no1 on my list. Those guys REALLY and TRULLY suck man!! and GTbank will probably be at the bottom of that list.

God Bless GTB!!
Long Live GTB!!
GTB 4ever!!
Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by Memunah(f): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2008
I use diamond bank and think they are trying with been friendly with customer,been to zenith bank thrice and i must say they have good customer relations.They are excellent!
Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by cecegorz(m): 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2008
The Elephant Can dance_ that's the title of a recent management book.

I can tell u that our own elephant here is stomping out beautifully too!
It's unarguably the most regenerated 'old generation' bank. check out the new top-of-the-range banking halls!
Few yrs back the mgt used to have that attitude of soldier come, soldier go towards the staff but i tell u, that has changed completely. now they want to be the 'first' in everything!

As am writing this, the staff renumeration just got reviewed. UPWARDS of course!
Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by odedele: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2008
customer is @ d centre stage of my bank our customers are treated like king.d staffers are givin special trainin on customer relation.we delight our clients even @our own xpence.u can walk into any FIRSTINLAND 2 confirm this.
Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by prometheus(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2008
[b]@ cecegorz

I feel you my person. Our own elephant just started warming up. I wonder what will happen to the shrubs when the elephant eventually starts running. The staffs are now being taken care of very well. You dont have sleepless nights thinking about unrealistic targets. Now, my elephant is very very staff friendly
.[/b]
Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by toksfol: 10:50am On Jan 18, 2008
All i have to say is that my bank is okay but one good thing i want all top management officers in all banks should note is that people in all levels should be recognised not just because u know someone or u have a relation, the Nigeria system should be avoided in banks because in my bank only some particular set of people are recognised and when it comes to increment in salaries the once working are left behind while the sole called senior staff go home happy. One good thing i want them to know is that if the labour refuse to work or go on strike the whole system will be closed down they should not put on the attitude of "we are doing u a favour". Remember in what ever you do God is watching and those you leave down they are the ones u meet up there.
Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by otuwe(f): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2008
as far as am concerned GTB is living on past glory

i lost 120,000 from my Gt account and the bank had nothing to say abt it

i know of 3 other people who lost money thru gtb internet banking

i dont even know if its an insider thing

cos whenever the money leaves ur account ''coincidentally'' you dont receive phone or email alert for that transaction

can u imagine that

bank PHB is the PLACE to BE

good, better, BANK PHB
Re: How Staff Friendly Is Your Bank? by janicejones: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2021
As a critical part of the monetary framework, banks apportion assets from savers to borrowers in a proficient way bank guide. They offer particular monetary types of assistance, which decrease the expense of getting data about the two reserve funds and acquiring openings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ican May 2014 Result / Delta To Ban Nursing Mothers From Bringing Babies To Office / 4 Step To Build Good Freelancers-clients Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.