Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (2770 Views)

Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures / HOT BUSINESS IN GHANA – SPERM SELLING BUSINESS BOOMING IN GHANA / Is Ice Block Production And Selling Business Really Profitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Profs: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: ... by Bumken(f): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Unlessu realize that what u are today was out of God's grace, which were all free from God no matter the predicaments, u can better understand that should be free. We are here to help each other.

Help me with information please for I really need it but can afford the payment but God in his infinite mercy will pay u back. My email is obunikechhris@yahoo.com. Thanks
Profs:
A lot of people wish to go into buying and selling of raw and jewelry Gold here in Nigeria but don't know how and where to get cheap or sources.Some think it about getting a big capital or you have to travel from Nigeria to Ghana,Cameron,Togo before you can buy a cheap gold for sale some browsing forums to forums seeking advice some fall scam.Finding and getting those with real experiences in this field and if you are able to meet some of us it hard for us to open-up.Within a month you can become a millionaire if you got the right channel to buy cheap I'm not here to introduce to you about Forex Trade or whatever.
I start my first transaction with #10,000(Ten Thousand Naira) with 4grams of gold Nugent but today I’m happy.Many people call me to take them to the place but the only thing I want you to realized is that you can never get vital information for free because I know many years and how much I have wasted connecting and researching for a good source.
In Nigeria many even ask is it possible to be a gold dealer in Nigeria the answer is YES but if you have not meet the right people that will put you through on this just like every other profession that you have to either go to school and learn before you can become a professional.
It's possible to buy and sell Gold either jewelry dust or Nugent in Nigeria with little capital and grow as big as exporting it abroad because that where you have great demand. This e-book include step-by-step on:
1.Where you can buy cheap both Jewelry,Dust and Nugent Gold
2.karat of Gold that move in market
3.How to buy
4.How to handle Gold
5.When to buy
6.When to sell
7.Address of seller in Nigeria
8.Address of buyer in Nigeria and abroad

The e-book cost #2000 with money back Guarantee within 2 month of purchase. After picking up my e-book and read you will experience a good change of and also discovered many hiding opportunity.If you can not pay for information that will change your life forever I think you shouldn’t blame anybody for your failure while you see your mate in new car,new house and other luxury BECAUSE make us different in society is our opportunity to access information.You have the opportunity to know and access internet and gain this kind of information and you can not utilized it while millions of others who can not read neither can not browse internet .to talk of gaining vital information.Change your story today by acting and not watching……………………
Order This E-book:
Work-up to any branch of Guarantee Trust Bank
Account Name:Saheed Aransi
Bank Name:Guarantee Trust Bank
Account Number:0019153244

After payment send the following an e-mail
adek_2020@yahoo.com

Full Name
E-mail address
Phone number
Teller's number
Your e-book will be sent to you within 12hours of order
Thanks And See And See You At
Re: ... by castrol180(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Please help me with this information, things are very tight and I want to go into buying & selling with a meagre sum from a hard labour. Kindly assist as posterity will be benevolent to you. My email is

tydot4ever@yahoo.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: ... by Utchry: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
I suggest you do a live paid srminar. People have been scammed with this e book thing.

1 Like

Re: ... by bigcil2(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2016
Profs:
A lot of people wish to go into buying and selling of raw and jewelry Gold here in Nigeria but don't know how and where to get cheap or sources.Some think it about getting a big capital or you have to travel from Nigeria to Ghana,Cameron,Togo before you can buy a cheap gold for sale some browsing forums to forums seeking advice some fall scam.Finding and getting those with real experiences in this field and if you are able to meet some of us it hard for us to open-up.Within a month you can become a millionaire if you got the right channel to buy cheap I'm not here to introduce to you about Forex Trade or whatever.
I start my first transaction with #10,000(Ten Thousand Naira) with 4grams of gold Nugent but today I’m happy.Many people call me to take them to the place but the only thing I want you to realized is that you can never get vital information for free because I know many years and how much I have wasted connecting and researching for a good source.
In Nigeria many even ask is it possible to be a gold dealer in Nigeria the answer is YES but if you have not meet the right people that will put you through on this just like every other profession that you have to either go to school and learn before you can become a professional.
It's possible to buy and sell Gold either jewelry dust or Nugent in Nigeria with little capital and grow as big as exporting it abroad because that where you have great demand. This e-book include step-by-step on:
3.How to buy
4.How to handle Gold
5.When to buy
6.When to sell

The e-book cost #2000 with money back Guarantee within 2 month of purchase. After picking up my e-book and read you will experience a good change of and also discovered many hiding opportunity.If you can not pay for information that will change your life forever I think you shouldn’t blame anybody for your failure while you see your mate in new car,new house and other luxury BECAUSE make us different in society is our opportunity to access information.You have the opportunity to know and access internet and gain this kind of information and you can not utilized it while millions of others who can not read neither can not browse internet .to talk of gaining vital information.Change your story today by acting and not watching……………………
Order This E-book:

adek_2020@yahoo.com

Full Name
E-mail address
Phone number
Teller's number
I need 1 Kg of Gold.
Re: ... by emmanuelbrown26: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
Profs:
3.How to buy
4.How to handle Gold
5.When to buy
6.When to sell

Order This E-book:

adek_2020@yahoo.com

Full Name
E-mail address
Phone number
Teller's number
OGA BOSS GOOD DAY, ABEG HELP ME, SHOW ME THE WAY, THE HUSTLING IS REALLY HARD ON ME, PLS HELP ME WIT THE INFORMATION AS MONEY NO DEY

(1) (Reply)

How To Insert Adsense Codes Into Your Blogger And Wordpress Blogs / Freshyo Made 10 Fresh Millionaires In The Mega Millions Promo! / Please Help Suggest A Lucrative Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.