Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ (3971 Views)

deleted / Congolese VS Ivorians(cote Iviore) VS Cameroonians / Dear Yorubas, What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: lol at you m not KONY BLYSS OR MRSCHIMP...i came here to know more about nigerians i don't like to repeat yourself ...thruth is you care .....just look at all threads here concerning BA they are all made by your people lol......just look at your presence here ........how many Cameroonians or Africans do you know on BA's forum? listen to me i study in the USa now so i will make research about my new environment ......and i don't care if you like it or not.....call it caring about Ba ......it's up to you ......

"Your People"

Who in the hell is "My People"

...There you go again...It's like you don't get it

My people are not Black people

My People are not Americans

My people are not Africans

My people are not Hispanics people
[size=16pt]
My "People" Are Progressive Illuminating Rich Plush Liberal Minds who think such as me. ~~Royal
[/size]

I align myself with Minds like Mines ....You Understand Son? wink
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
~Royal~:
If you stop Looking at "Brotherhood" through the prism of Race.

Then you would not feel so betrayed.

Accept each individual as an Individual Mind.

Stop looking at Race.

"Oh he is black so he will relate to me more"~~Cameroon speaking of random black man on american street

No...no..no..no

It does not work like that man.

Each Individual is a Human

Let's keep it honest...the only thing in this world that ties all "Bantu" featured people together

Is the fact we are all discriminated against.

lol@"bantu" featured

Subliminal..not directed at you, don't pay it any mind.

Anyway...It's true bro..If you did not have this idea of "Black Unity in your head you would have never felt betrayed

My girlfriend Father Hates my Soul..

Do you see me running around here posting nonsense about Senegalese Men all goddamn Day bro?

Of course not.

You have to let go of this Hate......lool it's going to make you age faster!..and grow old and die early
abeg for your own sake go sleep ......dude i don't hate your people and m not very talkative ..people usually say that m cold .....lmao here in the USA everybody want to learn about Cameroon ,Africa etc .....so far i have no reason to hate u an ur people keep cool....you are making a confusion about comments online and real life you care too much about NL ....lol .....if i said something bad about Ba(stereotypes and generalization) there is a reason ....those people were clearly insulting Africans/Africa.....it was just t show them it goes both way ....man no lap now i really don't care about people ...this is NL and my comments esp rants don't represent who i am ....keep cool just look when i registered here ......look at my first comments here .....i know you want that people care about you maybe you didn't receive enough love but sorry man it's not my fault ....
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2012
~Royal~:

"Your People"

Who in the hell is "My People"

...There you go again...It's like you don't get it

My people are not [/b]Black people

My People are [b]not
Americans

My people are not Africans

My people are not [/b]Hispanics people
[size=16pt][b]
My "People" Are Progressive Illuminating Rich Plush Liberal Minds who think such as me. ~~Royal
[/size]

I align myself with Minds [/b]like [b]Mines ....You Understand Son? wink

lol man the fact that you we think differently doesnt mean that u are right you guys don't have any roots so i understand why you think like ..but Africans think differently it's the family before the individual ..that's why you will never see an African parent who kick is son out of the house at 18 ...nahhhh but like i said we are different ...don't try to make me change or something like that ...dude i'm 18 almost 19 ...bred and raised in Cameroon/Africa so those concepts of life are already deep in me.......the are who i am ........like it or not .....end of the discussion ...you clearly have nothing to say about about br,,east ironing ......
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: abeg for your own sake go sleep ......dude i don't hate your people and m not very talkative ..people usually say that m cold .....lmao here in the USA everybody want to learn about Cameroon ,Africa etc .....so far i have no reason to hate u an ur people keep cool....you are making a confusion about comments online and real life you care too much about NL ....lol .....if i said something bad about Ba(stereotypes and generalization) there is a reason ....those people were clearly insulting Africans/Africa.....it was just t show them it goes both way ....man no lap now i really don't care about people ...this is NL and my comments esp rants don't represent who i am ....keep cool just look when i registered here ......look at my first comments here .....i know you want that people care about you maybe you didn't receive enough love but sorry man it's not my fault ....

lol@these indecipherable bodies of wall text.

Aye Brah, answer the question...what are you trying to achieve with the constant post about Black Americans?

You keep ducking and dodging questions and slapping this sloppy font across my phone screen.

These Nasty Looking Post. lol dear god.

I have seen you directly call "America" Ghetto...Yet when i pointed out how "Ghetto" your part of the world is you tried to switch the words around and avoid the term

You have an obsession with America Bro. Stop the Lies. lol

Are you being bullied fam?..

Do any of your American classmates have any idea how much hate you write about America on Nairaland?

You entire post history is filled with ethnicity or Race.

What does that Mean? you tell me

lmfao@my comments and rants don't represent who i am

So in other words in real life you are a coward and you only pop shid over the internet?

Oh ok i understand. lol
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
[b]CAMNEWTON4PRES:[/b]lol man the fact that you we think differently doesnt mean that u are right you guys don't have any roots so i understand why you think like ..but Africans think differently it's the family before the individual ..that's why you will never see an African parent who kick is son out of the house at 18

Oh gawd now he is writing post about how great African Parents are compared to American Parents...

The same African Parents who Iron their Daughters Chest and Mutilate their Bodies?

Those Legendary Immortally Moral African Parents?

..Them?

The post that you directed this garbage at, specifically was written to destroy your ignorance of you defining people by race and nationality

Yet...you wrote this above

Amazing.

....lol Those brain cells. Those Inefficient Brain Cells.

...lol grin
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
"You Guys don't have any roots"..~~Cameroon and His Obsession with Black Americans.

The "Roots" you are speaking so proudly of...are in the original post of this thread.

Are those "Roots" really something to be proud of? undecided

There are more of these "Roots" being displayed all throughout the continent

Should i touch on Twins,Albinos,Treatment of Women, And other forms of Twisted "Roots" that you speak so proudly of?

Honestly, this is going to sound harsh, but the "cutting" of those roots via Atlantic slave trade , was probably for the best. wink

These "Roots" are nothing to be proud of.

Lets keep it real now. Breasst ironing, beheadings, Marrying and fornicating with little girls...Multiple wives while the woman can't do the same

Smh

Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by onilaiscools: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: m not vex...lol grin grin grin how about your own breast? wink

got them intact but no as\s! grin
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCSYvNr6HdM

Read this first comment on the YT page of this video

He says "Why don't they iron the balls of the men who can't keep it in their pants"

..Ask yourself that Cameroon..

Do you know why?

Do you know "why" girls are mutilated and not boys ?

...? wink

Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
By the way, nice "Ghetto"

I thought "Ghettos" did not exist in Africa?..lol
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: m not vex...lol grin grin grin how about your own bosom?

^^This niqqah Thinks it's funny to laugh at his own women being "breastt ironed"

Yeah probably because Females are treated less then Human in your Country

I bet you would be the same clown "OutRaged" at it, if it was happening to little boys.

I guess some of the Males in the Nation have been conditioned to think this is a laughing matter

After all...

It's only a Little Girl , not a little Boy Right?

MmmmHmmm.

We know what time it is.

What a Savage Culture

Yeah let's mutilate little girls while men are free to roam and rapee and fornicate with as Many Females as they like

"It's" the woman fault for Seducing you Huh? LmL?..

Ill be back on Later, got some RL ish to Handle

#AntiBreastIron

Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
~Royal~:

^^This niqqah Thinks it's funny to laugh at his own women being "breastt ironed"

I bet you would be the same clown "OutRaged" at it, if it was happening to little boys.

I guess some of the Males in the Nation have been conditioned to think this is a laughing matter

After all...

MmmmHmmm.

We know what time it is.

What a Savage Culture

Yeah let's mutilate little girls while men are free to roam and rapee and fornicate with as Many Females as they like

#AntiBreastIron

onila-is-cool$:
cameroonian girls are so endowed in the booty and boo'bs department[/quote] i was talking to onila...anyway keep twisting my comments.......apparently pyrugu is in your side i really don't have the time to rewrite everything he banned .....ciao amigo
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by onilaiscools: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
~Royal~:

After all...

MmmmHmmm.

We know what time it is.

What a Savage Culture

#AntiBreastIron

grin yr funny
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwWEIOAAO0w

Some More Breastt Iron

What a disgusting culture, this needs to stop.

What's with all the bleached skinned orange woman

The old lady in the previous post a few spots above has Orange Skin as Well in that demonstration Video.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
bleached?
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
~Royal~:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCSYvNr6HdM

Read this first comment on the YT page of this video

He says "Why don't they iron the balls of the men who can't keep it in their pants"

..Ask yourself that Cameroon..

Do you know why?

Do you know "why" girls are mutilated and not boys ?

...? wink

^^^

The woman in this video...Her skin is Orange, Like KandiiKane.

You see that shid fam?

Her skin Orange.

What Ethnic Groups are historically Known For Breastt Ironing?

This ish is beyond Sick.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2012
~Royal~:

^^^

The woman in this video...Her skin is Orange, Like KandiiKane.

You see that shid fam?

Her skin Orange.

What Ethnic Groups are historically Known For Breastt Ironing?

This ish is beyond Sick.
you probably don't know how a bleached woman looks like ....smh...those woman are not bleached and are not even light skin .....anyway you should have started by this question ...but you didn't so make your own researches
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
Well the ethnic groups are not really all that important because logically culture from different groups mixed and mesh In.

Same with American cultures

It would be nice to know "what group" originally started it first though.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by MrsChima(f): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
Camoron stay getting his arse whooped......

It is funny that his Nigerian boys stand back and let him get slaughtered. So sad......carry on Royal boo...
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Camoron stay getting his arse whooped......

It is funny that his Nigerian boys stand back and let him get slaughtered. So sad......carry on Royal boo...

tongue Shout out to my Real Females who use this forum, Like Mrs Chima and not these twisted African Trans Gendered Closet Fhaggots.

I see you Mrs Chima...Looking all good Babii, tongue it's nice to see an actual "Real Woman" on the Nairaland

and not these African Transvestites That are Roaming Around on Nairaland LmL

#AmericanWomen>AfricanTrannys

Good Morning Everybody....

Time to Update our Daily Cameroonian Breastt Ironing Thread to Enlighten The Public on this Satanic Form of Mutilation and ignorant Culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ9NTnOVJwU
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
I left that fool Cameroon stuck on stupidd after this thread was posted...

Find me one part of American Culture more Ignorant or "Ig-nant" than this shid right here.

This is even over the top for Africa.

Hell, even Folks In the Middle East Clowning this Boolshid. Even Asia!

The Muslim World Even CLowning this Boolshid.

You got men in Afghanistan talking about, "bro those Cameroonians sure treat Little Girls Horrible"

Now you know it's Really Bad when a culture of PedoPhials are passing judgment on how Cameroonians treat little Girls.

GoddddddDamnnn}}}}

This some immortally Ignorant Shid Right Here......Chest Ironing?...Really?

Come on Cameroon, get your Nation Together.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_ironing

according to the author of the wiki page, this is done all over cameroon by all the groups.

Breast ironing is common in all ten regions of Cameroon and by all Cameroon's 200 ethnic groups

You ain't gotta Lie to Kick It Fam. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVZTBADIy9I
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Eiregirl(f): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
cry I'm lost for words! That is absolutely SHOCKING!!!!!!! I couldn't even watch the second video. I cried watching the first one. How could you put your baby girl through that pain? A mother is supposed to protect her children, not subject them to horrific acts like that! cry cry cry
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by MrsChima(f): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2012
Eiregirl: cry I'm lost for words! That is absolutely SHOCKING!!!!!!! I couldn't even watch the second video. I cried watching the first one. How could you put your baby girl through that pain? A mother is supposed to protect her children, not subject them to horrific acts like that! cry cry cry

I agree.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
Eiregirl: cry I'm lost for words! That is absolutely SHOCKING!!!!!!! I couldn't even watch the second video. I cried watching the first one. How could you put your baby girl through that pain? A mother is supposed to protect her children, not subject them to horrific acts like that! cry cry cry

It is disgraceful, Even Female Animals know not to mutilate their own Young.(Most of Them)

Which tells you allot about people such as this who would do such a thing to their own offspring.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
Another Ignorant Black Mother with Black Hands and An Orange Face speaking on Breastt Ironing

How the hell is her hand as black as her daughter during the close up, but her face is Orange

Something is wrong with these people. Click on the Youtube sign to watch Vid...at 0:15 her hand is as black as the Damn Shirt.

These Women Mutilate themselves and their Daughters. Screwing up the Minds of these Young Black Girls with Various Forms of Self Hate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgal4dWh0Gs
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Eiregirl(f): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2012
I can't watch any more of those videos. As a mother myself, I just find them so disturbing & horrifying!!! If someone else did that to my daughter I would be fit to murder, never mind me, her mother inflicting that kind of pain on her! Those poor, poor little girls cry
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
~Royal~:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_ironing

according to the author of the wiki page, this is done all over cameroon by [size=18pt]all the groups[/size].

I can vouch that that's a lie.

a FLAT out lie.

CAMNEWTON4PRES: lol at you m not KONY BLYSS OR MRSCHIMP...i came here to know more about nigerians i don't like to repeat yourself ...thruth is you care .....just look at all threads here concerning BA they are all made by your people lol......just look at your presence here ........how many Cameroonians or Africans do you know on BA's forum? listen to me i study in the USa now so i will make research about my new environment ......and i don't care if you like it or not.....call it caring about Ba ......it's up to you ......

LMAO you want me to posts links grin
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
Eiregirl: I can't watch any more of those videos. As a mother myself, I just find them so disturbing & horrifying!!! If someone else did that to my daughter I would be fit to murder, never mind me, her mother inflicting that kind of pain on her! Those poor, poor little girls cry

i heard about this a long time ago,
it is despicable. undecided

Breast ironing and FGM.

smh.
Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I can vouch that that's a lie.

a FLAT out lie.

How can you vouch that you know for a fact that All People of a Certain Group don't practice something

Nonsense

Just because you Talk to one Cameroonian dude on the phone does not mean you know the lifestyles of every single cameroonian and what they participate in within their country

That would be like me saying...

"I can Vouch that I know for a Fact Puerto Ricans in New York are Never Crips and Bloods only Latin Kings"

How would I know unless i knew every single member of the Population?

People of different groups and cultures adopt and borrow...There may be ethnic groups who don't practice it on a large scale but remember you still have word of Mouth References

Mother A of Ethinc Groub B could be having a conversation with Mother B of ethnic Group C and say

"Girl your daughter out of control, you know what we do to stop these little young fast azz girls right?" ~~Mother A

"Girl what do yall do?" ~~~Mother B

"We Breastt Iron Them, to keep these little fast girls under control" ~~Mother A

"You know what girl, since it works for your people, i might try that myself, because she is too Fast with these Boys"~~Mother B

^^Now are you going to tell me for a Fact that you know There are not Two Cameroonian Mothers some where in Cameroon from two different ethnic groups who have not Engaged in that Conversation?

Of course you are not cool

Culture Spreads. Even Ignorant Culture

There is no definitive proof of something like this being a "Lie" or not possibly ever taking place

Unless you knew every single Cameroonian on a personal level

Re: ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ by sambos994(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
Why create this topic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowning Of 2 Years Old Dein Of Agbor In Guiness Book Of Record (pictures) / Why Is It Only Africans That Have Tribes? / Why Do Ijaw People Throw Their Newborns In The River?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.