Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Send Headset To Lagos Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Send Headset To Lagos Nigeria (1502 Views)

Cost Of Living In Lagos, Nigeria / Buying A House On Mortgage In Lagos, Nigeria / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Headset To Lagos Nigeria by falcon127: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2006
What is the best way to send a (computer head set) to Lagos Nigeria for my woman to talk to me over Yahoo voice IM?  She has a Toshiba laptop.

Federal Express wants $125.00 US dollars to ship it.  Ouch!

Falcon

Living in California cheesy
Re: Send Headset To Lagos Nigeria by OldGlory1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2006
Try USPS or UPS or DHL. And i think KLM Cargo ships to Nigeria. But i am not sure if they do it from California.
Re: Send Headset To Lagos Nigeria by LoverBwoy(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2006
there are 10000+ headset in nigeria, direct her to the computer village wink
Re: Send Headset To Lagos Nigeria by kimba(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2006
insult upon injury - when you'll have to send a headset from wherever to Nija, is it that you are saying shes a JJC and doesnt know where to get one?

why do u need a headset sef, doesnt her toshiba laptop have a louspeaker and microphone inbuilt?

just wondering o, nothing personal or special
Re: Send Headset To Lagos Nigeria by SIBLI06(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2006
LoverBwoy:

there are 10000+ headset in nigeria, direct her to the computer village wink
that's the best advise smiley
Re: Send Headset To Lagos Nigeria by mandi: 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2006
Why are you all coming down on the guy? It's the thought of sending the gift that counts jare. @ Falcon: It's better to use UPS or DHL but make sure you add insurance, just in case.
Re: Send Headset To Lagos Nigeria by Hotstepper(f): 11:08pm On May 15, 2006
but laptops that inbuilt devices now but hey, when did she get da laptop or is it P2 OR 3?
Re: Send Headset To Lagos Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 10:56am On May 16, 2006
Or if you really want to get involved in the decision about personally choosing the optimum headset for this lady, you could choose one on whogobuy or something, and western Union some money to her and she strikes a deal and picks it up.
(Though it would be much easier for her to hit computer village, just wire her some money)

Oh my brother has got quite a few Skype headsets, I can organise for him to give her if they can meet up

P.S My brother is in Port-Harcourt

(1) (Reply)

Digital Mastercard For Money Transfer And Withdrawal / Http://www.9ja-ukshopping.com Are They Reliable? / Bad Customer Service In Nigeria, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.