Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Get An All Paid Scholarship For Short Term Certificate & Diploma Courses - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get An All Paid Scholarship For Short Term Certificate & Diploma Courses (935 Views)

Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 3rd Class Can Apply / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get An All Paid Scholarship For Short Term Certificate & Diploma Courses by Febcom(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
THIS INFORMATION IS NOT A FRAUD BUT AN AVENUE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE WORKERS
UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE OR SSCE HOLDER WHO WHICH TO GET SHORT TERM TRAINING IN ANY FIELD OF LIVE AND BE SELF-EMPLOYED PLEASE ALL YOU NEED BEFORE YOU ARE TO CALL ME IS TO HAVE A VALID INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT THAT WILL EXPIRE IN 2015, THIS IS ALL YOU WILL REQUIRE TO FILL THE FORM YOU WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY PAYMENT TO GET THE FORM PROCESSED.

Who can apply

Officials in Government, Public and Private Sectors, Universities, Chambers of Commerce and Industry, etc.

Candidates should possess adequate work experience.

Eligibility criteria for admission to Courses

Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned.

Working knowledge of English required to follow the Course.

Age between 25 to 45 years.

Medically fit to undertake the training.

NOTE: YOU WILL BE MAKING N1,500 PAYMENT FOR ME PERSONALLY TO GET YOU FORM AND BROCHURE. THIS OFFER IS NOT LIMITED AND IS AN OPEN OFFER FOR ALL. I HAD BENEFITED FROM IT AND I WANT YOU TO BE PART OF IT.

PAY TO THIS ACCOUNT: 04760680000573
ACCOUNT NAME: OLUFEMI ADEBAYO
BANK: UBA
PLEASE CALL: 08029119268 0R 08092487446
Re: Get An All Paid Scholarship For Short Term Certificate & Diploma Courses by Obinoscopy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
And what makes you think that you are not a fraudster?
Re: Get An All Paid Scholarship For Short Term Certificate & Diploma Courses by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
People are just inventing new ways to Defraud...

Nobody will fall for this. U scammer
Re: Get An All Paid Scholarship For Short Term Certificate & Diploma Courses by johnteddy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
Very funny,.can't you give us the link here....scammer!!!
Re: Get An All Paid Scholarship For Short Term Certificate & Diploma Courses by Gloriouspa(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2012
If u are not another scammer, share the link and proof. The remaining monkey in Idanre are wise now not to talk of Nairalanders who have their eyes wise open 24/7.
Re: Get An All Paid Scholarship For Short Term Certificate & Diploma Courses by AbumC: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
This guy is really daft to think that people will fall 4 this cheap scam. Even an unborn baby knows this is fake. Mstchewwwww!!!
Re: Get An All Paid Scholarship For Short Term Certificate & Diploma Courses by Febcom(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
My Guy am not what you pple had posted that is why i used the name of my company Febcom Creations Inc, if you feel you will be willing to get your prove and fact real call me on 08029119268

(1) (Reply)

Work & Salary Info About Prisa Technologies / Electrical/Electronic & Mechanical Engineers Wanted At Fan Milk / Our Partner In The Fuel Treatment Industry Is Presently Recruiting Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.