Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Nine Year Old Boy, Electrocuted, Whilst Trying To Feed His Pet Pigeon In Abuja. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nine Year Old Boy, Electrocuted, Whilst Trying To Feed His Pet Pigeon In Abuja. (3893 Views)

Man Steals Formula To Feed His Baby, Gets Jailed In Kirikiri / Lagos Trader Rapes Nine-year-old Boy In The Anus / Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nine Year Old Boy, Electrocuted, Whilst Trying To Feed His Pet Pigeon In Abuja. by Knnawuba(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2012
A very sad story indeed, although not the actual photoit breaks ones heart to readsuch things. . . The nine- year-old son of Alhaji Sani Abubakar, the Abuja Bureau Chief of Newsday Newspaper, was electrocuted yesterday morning.
The late child, reportedly leftthe family house in Jukwei area of the FCT to State Security Service, SSS, quarters, also in the same area, in the early hours of Monday to feed his pet Pigeon, when he got electrocuted. Those present at the scene of the incident, claim the unfortunate boy climbed an over-head water tank platform to feed the Pigeon when he slipped, and in an attempt to regain balance, he was said to have held on to a live electric cable belonging to Power Holding Company of Nigeria, PHCN.
It was gathered that residents of the quarters, who knew his parents, rushed to inform his father, Alhaji Abubakar, who mobilised men to bring down the boy’s body.
Abubakar, who is Vice Chairman of Federal Capital Territory Administration, FCTA, Press Corps, said: “Because of his love for the Pigeons, I instructed him to remove them from the compound so he can concentrate on his studies.
“Unknown to me, he kept thePigeons at the SSS quarters,which is not far from my house. He woke early this morning and went straight tolook after his pets. I was woken up from sleep to be informed of the sad event and rushed to the scene.” . .. May his loving soul Rest In Peace. AMEN! Please like this facebook page to forever remain updated with infotainment as it happens. . .=> https://www.facebook.com/pages/D%C3%ABf%C3%AFn%C3%AFt%C3%ABly-K%C3%AFngsl%C3%ABy/405089899534304 . Thank You!

(1) (Reply)

South African Granny Brutally Beaten For Shop Lifting (Video) / Read The Shocking Reason Why This Woman Was R*ped / Hire mobile police In Lagos Nigeria:08034868990

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.